Login

russian armor

Rak 43 proposal

9 Mar 2019, 18:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Mar 2019, 12:11 PMVipper
Actually Zis get a huge buff with first strike bonus and Zis camo would be buff to Rak.

ATGs should simply not be able to move when cloaked only to rotate

I thought the zis doesn't have a bonus when attacking from camo. At any rate I'd gladly give the rakk more reliability and remove the capacity to cheese than keep the cheese to justify being meh
9 Mar 2019, 19:28 PM

I thought the zis doesn't have a bonus when attacking from camo. At any rate I'd gladly give the rakk more reliability and remove the capacity to cheese than keep the cheese to justify being meh

Wouldn't be of any use as doctrinal slot occupying ability if it didn't as camo alone itself is pretty bad compared to rak.
9 Mar 2019, 20:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Mar 2019, 12:11 PMVipper
Actually Zis get a huge buff with first strike bonus and Zis camo would be buff to Rak.

ATGs should simply not be able to move when cloaked only to rotate

Isn't that only on Tank Hunter Tactics? Because his ambush tactics also applies to vehicles, but other commanders have it just for the ZiS
9 Mar 2019, 21:29 PM

Wouldn't be of any use as doctrinal slot occupying ability if it didn't as camo alone itself is pretty bad compared to rak.

Alot of EFA abilities are bad when compared to WFA abilities. Soviet has an entire ability slot to JUST tank traps.

Also I just Che ked the ability guide, it says the zis camo doesn't grant a bonus can someone confirm?
9 Mar 2019, 22:05 PM

Also I just Che ked the ability guide, it says the zis camo doesn't grant a bonus can someone confirm?

I know for a fact that it gives a first strike bonus on Tank Hunter Commander. His camo also works for vehicles though, so I believe the version of the ability on all other commanders does not provide the bonus
9 Mar 2019, 23:44 PM

Isn't that only on Tank Hunter Tactics? Because his ambush tactics also applies to vehicles, but other commanders have it just for the ZiS

Anti-Tank Gun Ambush Tactics (affects all relevant Soviet Commanders)
AT Gun Ambush Tactics is being given a First-Strike Bonus to improve the ability’s potency when firing from stealth.

First Strike bonuses to -25% reload, +20% accuracy, +20% penetration
CP requirement from 5 to 3
10 Mar 2019, 02:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Mar 2019, 23:44 PMVipper

AT Gun Ambush Tactics is being given a First-Strike Bonus to improve the ability’s potency when firing from stealth.

So is it just the vehicle part thats unique to Tank Hunter? Some part of that ability is unique to that Commander I swear. The changelog is confusing cause I can only find it in the revamp
10 Mar 2019, 03:53 AM

So is it just the vehicle part thats unique to Tank Hunter? Some part of that ability is unique to that Commander I swear. The changelog is confusing cause I can only find it in the revamp

Vehicle part is unique to tank hunter.

I find that 2 raks creeping around right up at the frontline (since it can just retreat if it's out of position) can really be a bitch to play against, especially with soviets or usf since all their (nondoc) vehicles will die in 2 volleys (4 hits), basically invalidating vehicle play a lot of the time. Mostly happens in teamgames but its really BS and IMO an at gun shouldn't be able to be that ballsy. I really do think the retreat needs to go, obviously it would be given compensation somewhere else though, probably in the form of 60 range.
10 Mar 2019, 22:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Mar 2019, 23:44 PMVipper

Thanks. It's a shame all of the good resources are outdated or simply not supported anymore
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★