russian armor

Can we adjust the Scott already?

PAGES (8)down
5 Mar 2019, 22:00 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

invised posts for being offtopic

Keep it on the scott
6 Mar 2019, 20:44 PM

I don't really see the necessity in it, but if people do truly feel that way please bump the price down to like 50-60 fuel and maybe I'll actually build them.

Decrease the barrage time too, maybe make it take 2 hits to kill from an at gun instead of 3.

I mean honestly the main argument is that it requires a lot of fuel to get it unlocked in the first place, and it's also a 75 fuel vehicle. I almost never get them unless my team is already way ahead and I know the other team won't be able to get out a quick pz iv.

I see them being much larger or a role in 1v1, which is understandable because in team games they're just not as useful when for 35 more fuel you can get a sherman which is much more versatile.
6 Mar 2019, 21:09 PM

75 fuel for an end game unit is actually quite cheap. Especially for one that auto fires. EFA rocket arty is 85, OKW's cheapest nearly double, the closest in price aside from the rocket arty would be the t34, a tank designed to be cheap.
7 Mar 2019, 12:40 PM

So the general consensus is that the Scott needs to be adjusted, can we expect when it will happen?
7 Mar 2019, 13:16 PM

So the general consensus is that the Scott needs to be adjusted, can we expect when it will happen?
hah nice try
Maybe tomorrow
7 Mar 2019, 15:40 PM

It's very strong. But pls don't take away one of the few US units that inflicts efficient manpower bleed. Thank you.
7 Mar 2019, 16:02 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Invissed an offending post and several others that chain-quoted it.

Let's keep ad hominem out of all discussion.

Carry on.
9 Mar 2019, 17:30 PM

What’s the point of giving feedbacks if they just go straight into the dumpster and not on your work table? I freaking love this game, I have over 1k2 hours in it over the years and only want it to get better, yet everytime I open a thread to give constructive feedbacks I get nothing but disappointment. Even when the majority of the players agree, nothing is done to adress the problem (because apparently the opinion of a few chosen ones matters more). I had a thread about this already and many also agreed that the very best thing to counter this vehicle is raketen cheese and even that doesn’t work more than once or twice. As the interest in that thread die out, everybody suddenly forgot about their discussion and what needed to be done, so the vehicle is “fine, balanced” once again. Honestly, if I didn’t love the game so much I wouldn’t come here at all, let alone opening threads to discuss about something.
9 Mar 2019, 20:42 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Invised an offtopic post
ddd
9 Mar 2019, 21:24 PM

What’s the point of giving feedbacks if they just go straight into the dumpster and not on your work table? I freaking love this game, I have over 1k2 hours in it over the years and only want it to get better, yet everytime I open a thread to give constructive feedbacks I get nothing but disappointment. Even when the majority of the players agree, nothing is done to adress the problem (because apparently the opinion of a few chosen ones matters more). I had a thread about this already and many also agreed that the very best thing to counter this vehicle is raketen cheese and even that doesn’t work more than once or twice. As the interest in that thread die out, everybody suddenly forgot about their discussion and what needed to be done, so the vehicle is “fine, balanced” once again. Honestly, if I didn’t love the game so much I wouldn’t come here at all, let alone opening threads to discuss about something.

You think that way because you are biased. All you do is play okw, so when someone better shows up and uses scott to its fullest potential you think the unit is broken, but in fact its just better player outplaying you. And i say it as someone who is playing almost only usf and is biased too, so dont get butthurt. If you want to judge unit performance, better look up what top players are using in high ranked games or in tournament, they are pretty much all using only the strongest factions and units in game. And if you are curious, rocket atrillery is the king of late game indirect fire source (i know scott is not indirect fire but its competing with these types of units because usf has nothing else).
10 Mar 2019, 10:08 AM

Is that so difficult to chase it using tanks? You should have more tanks when USF get a pair of it.
10 Mar 2019, 10:44 AM

Is that so difficult to chase it using tanks? You should have more tanks when USF get a pair of it.

Yes it is.
PzIV is very bad firing one the move.
Scott has a target size 19.
Needs 3 shots to die.
Has smoke.
It has speed 7 that makes it faster than a PzIV.
USF now have easy access to ATG.
10 Mar 2019, 10:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2019, 10:44 AMVipper

Yes it is.
PzIV is very bad firing one the move.
Scott has a target size 19.
Needs 3 shots to die.
Has smoke.
It has sped 7 that makes it faster than a PzIV.
USF now have easy access to ATG.

Damn, according to you OKW puma, AEC etc must be impossible to kill with mediums then. Oh wait it's not because they both are paper thin light vehicles
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 51
Korea, Republic Of 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak