Login

russian armor

Can we adjust the Scott already?

PAGES (8)down
10 Mar 2019, 11:06 AM

Damn, according to you OKW puma, AEC etc must be impossible to kill with mediums then. Oh wait it's not because they both are paper thin light vehicles

First learn the difference between difficult and impossible and PLS stop putting word in my mouth.

Puma and AEC have sorter range than Scott.

And they are difficult to kill with medium if they do not want engage as the Scott doesn't.

In addition their speed modifier for traveling thru rough terrain are worse so there actual speed is lowered than their stats suggest.

(actually this should be looked since their modifier traveling in road also also too high making the units performance inconsistent as the game progress)

10 Mar 2019, 11:10 AM

Damn, according to you OKW puma, AEC etc must be impossible to kill with mediums then. Oh wait it's not because they both are paper thin light vehicles
hah u right its almost the same situation or as i said before wermaht mortar halftruck with smoke
10 Mar 2019, 12:26 PM

hah u right its almost the same situation or as i said before wermaht mortar halftruck with smoke

do i need to remind you that USF has mortar Halftracks too?
10 Mar 2019, 13:42 PM

do i need to remind you that USF has mortar Halftracks too?

And it doesn't have defensive smoke the vehicles he mentioned specifically have.
Your point?
10 Mar 2019, 19:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2019, 13:42 PMKatitof

And it doesn't have defensive smoke the vehicles he mentioned specifically have.
Your point?

As vipper stated that scotts are hard to kill in a dive in maneuver, and supremestefan drawed a line between scotts and OST mortarHT. Instead of keeping explaining to him the difference i simply reminded him that USF has mortarHTs aswell, hence there is no need to point the fragility of those and they tend to get destroyed from time to time.

Its true that OST can combinate panzer tactician and mortarHT into a mega annoying escape mechanism. I wouldnt care if they removed that ability from them.
10 Mar 2019, 19:49 PM

As vipper stated that scotts are hard to kill in a dive in maneuver, and supremestefan drawed a line between scotts and OST mortarHT. Instead of keeping explaining to him the difference i simply reminded him that USF has mortarHTs aswell, hence there is no need to point the fragility of those and they tend to get destroyed from time to time.

Its true that OST can combinate panzer tactician and mortarHT into a mega annoying escape mechanism. I wouldnt care if they removed that ability from them.

Its probably because ost MHT can have panzer tactician you know.... his mistake for not specifically mentioning that I guess.
10 Mar 2019, 20:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2019, 19:49 PMKatitof

Its probably because ost MHT can have panzer tactician you know.... his mistake for not specifically mentioning that I guess.
yes i was thinking about panzer tactician so all this arguments about insta smoke in scott are not valid because this kind of smoke is op in evry kind of vehicule. U can have panzer tactician even in panzerwerfer which can be op too when u have good micro.
10 Mar 2019, 21:54 PM

yes i was thinking about panzer tactician so all this arguments about insta smoke in scott are not valid because this kind of smoke is op in evry kind of vehicule. U can have panzer tactician even in panzerwerfer which can be op too when u have good micro.

Let me see if I get this right, Panzer tactician is OP because it doctrinal ability that all Ostheer vehicles can get if they choose the commander but it is not OP in Scott because it is stock...
Yea that makes sense.
11 Mar 2019, 00:03 AM

Pumas and AEC are "impossible" to kill with mediums, they only way you can loose them is to AT guns or a misplay.

Except puma and AEC dont kill from 60/80 range and have crappy moving accuracy.
11 Mar 2019, 18:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2019, 21:54 PMVipper

Let me see if I get this right, Panzer tactician is OP because it doctrinal ability that all Ostheer vehicles can get if they choose the commander but it is not OP in Scott because it is stock...
Yea that makes sense.
no u get me wrong its op in scott too in evry kind of vehicule its just not exluisve to say that its only op in scott
11 Mar 2019, 20:45 PM

Wow I forgot about Puma against Scots! Maybe I will try that next.
12 Mar 2019, 14:10 PM

Useless Sandbag Forces
PAGES (8)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Livestreams

Mexico 19
United Kingdom 135
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W