Login

russian armor

Easy 8 Change Suggestions

21 Jan 2019, 07:07 AM

E8 being doctrinal and actually perform worse than the regural sherman is just sad its shell is so bad vs infrnatry sometiems being worst thatn a panther

Are you saying the E8 is bad because RNG causes it to miss every once and awhile?
21 Jan 2019, 15:12 PM

Are you saying the E8 is bad because RNG causes it to miss every once and awhile?
RNG? we are talking about AOE
21 Jan 2019, 15:17 PM

Then next time say that instead of butchering the English language.

Plus it's AOE is decient, what is the issue?
21 Jan 2019, 15:29 PM

the aoe is more than the p4 check stats before u talk
21 Jan 2019, 16:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jan 2019, 11:14 AMSpanky
Don't change the tank, change the commander layout.

+1 - The E8 seems mostly okay, AI might be a tiny bit weak for the cost but it isn't a bad tank. The rest of the commander is pretty weak. The debuff after fire-up makes it worthless. I'm sure the usual people would defend it but if you added a debuff to the similar axis abilities then people would be screaming. White phos and flares are overpriced for very little advantage. Flamethrowers are helpful on some city maps, but how many people are going to put this commander in their loadout for that, especially when they can get the flamethrowers from Armor Company?

Pull out white phos, fire up, flares, put in field defense, 1919, and the off-map from Infantry Company and this would be a lot better (plus the abilities would follow the commander theme instead of the strange mix it has currently).
21 Jan 2019, 17:06 PM

If rifle company becomes all about riflemen and provides additional buff/abilities they Ez8 needs to move to another commander.
21 Jan 2019, 17:29 PM

i really dont think riflemen need a buff outside of the sprint ability.
21 Jan 2019, 18:21 PM

Riflemen flares and Sprint should be merged into 1 Commander ability. Ez8 is fine, the Doctrine is what needs help.

Not sure what to do with the extra slot. Gotta be careful when you merge abilities and just add something (ahem, overwatch...)

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jan 2019, 16:43 PMGrumpy

Pull out white phos, fire up, flares, put in field defense, 1919, and the off-map from Infantry Company and this would be a lot better (plus the abilities would follow the commander theme instead of the strange mix it has currently).

I Don't see how this would be more in theme for the Commander. You removed two riflemen abilities that aren't on other commanders and added two riflemen abilities that are already on 2 commanders. The strangest thing thematically is Rear Echelon flamethrowers, but that should stay? I'm with you on the EZ8 point thats being said

Also this Commander seems to be about agressive tactics. M1919s and mines/bunkers are defensively minded abilities
21 Jan 2019, 20:05 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Invised a post for repeated posting of an already invised post.

EDIT:Invised offtopic post.
21 Jan 2019, 21:32 PM

Riflemen flares and Sprint should be merged into 1 Commander ability. Ez8 is fine, the Doctrine is what needs help.

Not sure what to do with the extra slot. Gotta be careful when you merge abilities and just add something (ahem, overwatch...)

I Don't see how this would be more in theme for the Commander. You removed two riflemen abilities that aren't on other commanders and added two riflemen abilities that are already on 2 commanders. The strangest thing thematically is Rear Echelon flamethrowers, but that should stay? I'm with you on the EZ8 point thats being said

Also this Commander seems to be about agressive tactics. M1919s and mines/bunkers are defensively minded abilities

They put the flamethrowers on the RE's when they took them away from riflemen. Riflemen with flamethrowers made playing against this commander really tough a couple of years ago. Nobody would support putting flamethrowers back on rifles.

As for the other abilities, Sprint really needs the debuff removed. It makes it worse than worthless. Flares work, but also seem like a waste of munitions, especially considering how short they last and how little gets illuminated. White phos can be okay in a few circumstances, but is overpriced and less useful than regular smoke in most cases.

Also, maybe it's just the way that I play but I don't think of 1919's as being defensive. They're almost a necessity on open maps.
21 Jan 2019, 22:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jan 2019, 21:32 PMGrumpy

They put the flamethrowers on the RE's when they took them away from riflemen. Riflemen with flamethrowers made playing against this commander really tough a couple of years ago. Nobody would support putting flamethrowers back on rifles.

I know why they did it, and I don't want them back on RIfles either. I'm just saying in the context of theme, they make by far the least sense on "Rifle Company"

Agree totally on the Sprint debuff. I think they should remove that, and merge Sprint and flares. Wouldn't be an issue because rifle company is the only one who has those abilities on US
21 Jan 2019, 22:54 PM

add HVAP swaping will be good option and buff some reload time

in now, 76 sherman is more good to use(cheap, fast ROF)

ez8 reload time is so long(6 ~6.6s /panther 5.2~5.6s)

76mm sherman HVAP (6.1s, 220/180/165) vs Ez8 (6 ~6.6s, 200/165/155)

Even though they are the same model, their penetration and reload is different.

21 Jan 2019, 23:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jan 2019, 22:54 PMblancat
add HVAP swaping will be good option and buff some reload time

in now, 76 sherman is more good to use(cheap, fast ROF)

ez8 reload time is so long(6 ~6.6s /panther 5.2~5.6s)

76mm sherman HVAP (6.1s, 220/180/165) vs Ez8 (6 ~6.6s, 200/165/155)

Even though they are the same model, their penetration and reload is different.

cause 1 does not have AI capabilities while the easy 8 doesn't need to swap ammo to get AI
21 Jan 2019, 23:37 PM

E8 is good, RE flamers are good, Fire Up and rifle flares are very meh however.
22 Jan 2019, 16:56 PM

the aoe is more than the p4 check stats before u talk
no E8 has less aoe
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment