russian armor

Usf Rifle Company

16 Jan 2019, 06:24 AM

Compare M4A3 76 mm and Easy 8 on
in Old Topic in Last month
This
Compare Sherman 76C and E8
Health 640 - 720
Armor 160/80 -215/95 (better protection form PShecrk and Pz4)
Speed 6.5 -6.4
Cost 380/125 - 380/140
overall get better durable by 15 fuel

Next main cannon 76mm 76mm(HVAP) 76mm(E8)
Damage 160
Penetration (min-max)
120-140/165-220 /155-200
Acc 0.025-0.05/0.035-0.06/0.025-0.05
Reload 4.1-4.5/ 6.1/ 6.1-6.6
AOE 2 /0.25/2
moving acc 0.75 All (Sherman 75 mm have this stats too)
In summany 76mmHVAP overall is better expect Anti Infantry power
16 Jan 2019, 12:27 PM

My suggestion

0cp) rifleman field defence

0cp) rifleman veteran leader - merge flare and sprint and put in here, 60muni, equip 1 thompson, gain exp more +10%, accuracy +10%

Ez8 is fine

just add 'swapping HVAP' plz
16 Jan 2019, 12:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jan 2019, 12:27 PMblancat
My suggestion

0cp) rifleman veteran leader - merge flare and sprint and put in here, 60muni, equip 1 thompson, gain exp more +10%, accuracy +10%

Ez8 is fine

i do agree with the CP changes but the ez 8 doesn't need the hvap it already has good penetration
16 Jan 2019, 13:24 PM

Imo "Rifleman field defenses" should not be so common (nor should be LMG for that matter).

Generally speaking mainline infantry should not be able to built cover (or should take way too long) that includes most infantries. (maybe not conscripts with out ppsh)

"Riflemen field defense" could allow fighting position and wire for riflemen and the rest should be move to R.E.

Possible abilities for riflemen could include a "hit the ground" ability or/and a weapon upgrade to Garand C (already in game) increasing long DPS or rifle grenade weapon.
16 Jan 2019, 17:51 PM

Give RifleCo CavRifles.
16 Jan 2019, 18:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jan 2019, 13:24 PMVipper
Imo "Rifleman field defenses" should not be so common (nor should be LMG for that matter).

Generally speaking mainline infantry should not be able to built cover (or should take way too long) that includes most infantries. (maybe not conscripts with out ppsh)

"Riflemen field defense" could allow fighting position and wire for riflemen and the rest should be move to R.E.

Possible abilities for riflemen could include a "hit the ground" ability or/and a weapon upgrade to Garand C (already in game) increasing long DPS or rifle grenade weapon.

I'm not against that idea, but I think the change would have to start with all the other infantry and that Rifle Company specifically seems like the ideal choice to buff Riflemen with field defenses and sandbags.

16 Jan 2019, 18:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jan 2019, 12:27 PMblancat
My suggestion

Ez8 is fine

+1
16 Jan 2019, 21:11 PM

I'm not against that idea, but I think the change would have to start with all the other infantry and that Rifle Company specifically seems like the ideal choice to buff Riflemen with field defenses and sandbags.

If Rifle company loses Ez8 and focus on buffs to riflemen that would makes sense but the combination of superior riflemen and superior armor should not be available in one commander. (that includes other faction and commander also also).
16 Jan 2019, 21:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jan 2019, 21:11 PMVipper

If Rifle company loses Ez8 and focus on buffs to riflemen that would makes sense but the combination of superior riflemen and superior armor should not be available in one commander. (that includes other faction and commander also also).

Sure, but this would require a massive overhaul -- there are a ton of commanders that grant upgunned tanks or heavy tanks and also an infantry upgrade.
16 Jan 2019, 21:34 PM
Patrion 27

Bundle Riflemen Flares with "Forward Observers: +25% sight for Riflemen only when in cover or garrison" ability that used to be in Recon Support Co.

Remove Fire Up! debuff.

There, we have a playble commander.
16 Jan 2019, 22:11 PM

Sure, but this would require a massive overhaul -- there are a ton of commanders that grant upgunned tanks or heavy tanks and also an infantry upgrade.

Imo that is a necessary change that would help increase the meta allot more than simply revamping 2 commanders each time.

It would also help abilities individually since allot of them are problematic only because their available in strong combinations.

The current approach does not actually increase the commander available for meta, it simply replaces the 2-3 commander with new ones, since it basically over-buff certain units or abilities to make the commander more attractive.

Commander should follow a design that would make the total power of their abilities about equal to all others.
17 Jan 2019, 00:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jan 2019, 22:11 PMVipper

Imo that is a necessary change that would help increase the meta allot more than simply revamping 2 commanders each time.

It would also help abilities individually since allot of them are problematic only because their available in strong combinations.

The current approach does not actually increase the commander available for meta, it simply replaces the 2-3 commander with new ones, since it basically over-buff certain units or abilities to make the commander more attractive.

Commander should follow a design that would make the total power of their abilities about equal to all others.

Yeah but we have to remember what relic is actually willing to do here. 5 years in isn’t necessarily the time to make sweeping fundamental balance changes to commanders of every single faction in the game.
17 Jan 2019, 01:21 AM
Donator 11

The commander should be about riflemen short and sweet.

IMO the problem is that not only was flamethrower plopped on RE but there seem to be nothing pertaining riflemen rly.

They should get field defenses, flares, and more as playing this commander should accommodate a more infantry focused USF build.
17 Jan 2019, 03:22 AM

I think Ez8 is OK.

If we compare Ez8 with OKW's Pz4 (which is a no-doc unit and has same cost as Ez8), Ez8 is slightly better than OKW's Pz4.
17 Jan 2019, 04:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2019, 01:21 AMMittens
The commander should be about riflemen short and sweet.

IMO the problem is that not only was flamethrower plopped on RE but there seem to be nothing pertaining riflemen rly.

They should get field defenses, flares, and more as playing this commander should accommodate a more infantry focused USF build.

IMO the general idea of rifle company is fine but it just needs tweaks to be more viable and useful (stuff like merging flares and fire up, removing fire up’s nonsensical debuff, and maybe even adding a new ability).
I think Ez8 is OK.

If we compare Ez8 with OKW's Pz4 (which is a no-doc unit and has same cost as Ez8), Ez8 is slightly better than OKW's Pz4.

Ez8 is much worse against infantry though.
17 Jan 2019, 07:47 AM

Yeah but we have to remember what relic is actually willing to do here. 5 years in isn’t necessarily the time to make sweeping fundamental balance changes to commanders of every single faction in the game.

I do not actually see setting a "benchmark" or some "rules" in commanders design as "sweeping fundamental balance changes".

I simply see as guideline that will help in balance, in the revamp of commanders and in widening the meta.

The commanders with "combinations of OP abilities" are not too many actually.

The best solution for this commander would actually be to change the name :). One could then redesign a new one that focus mostly on Riflemen.
17 Jan 2019, 12:42 PM

Ez8 is much worse against infantry though.
it has more aoe and better scatter both moving and stationary, how is it worse ?
17 Jan 2019, 17:43 PM

you keep talking about stats without posting any sources. can you either start doing that or stop writing?
17 Jan 2019, 19:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2019, 17:43 PMBaba
you keep talking about stats without posting any sources. can you either start doing that or stop writing?

1) it's ur fault u can't find the stats cause there is the game editor
2) u can prove me wrong by posting stats ur self but u wont cause ur are lazy
3) EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER WHO HAS MORE THAN 1000 POST HERE KNOWS OF THE CRUZZ (our lord and savior) GOOGLE DOC https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7gwy65JLbSRMEJ3M2ZPandMMW8

the easy 8 has 0.5 more AOE and better scatter (as it is lower) and better moving accuracy and scatter, how is that worse than p4 ?

ur are using the same logic as flat earth-er, it' u that have to disprove me as i already have the facts, not me, as im responding to people making vague and false claim
17 Jan 2019, 21:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2019, 17:43 PMBaba

Or you could learn basics and if that is too challenging, go and read patch notes...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 13
unknown 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment