Login

russian armor

Wishlist for 2019

6 Jan 2019, 19:45 PM

Recieved accuracy bonuses only applying in cover and cover providing a damage reduction only (25% yellow 50% green) in order to prevent the mindless a-moving of infantry.
6 Jan 2019, 20:18 PM
6 Jan 2019, 20:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jan 2019, 02:43 AMCODGUY
The game is rock-paper-scissors. Except if you're USF or UKF you only get rock and paper and you pay more for it. I don't see that changing ever.

its not
6 Jan 2019, 20:47 PM

I wish they'd remove some of the worse maps. Kinda tired of compromising over which maps to veto with myself because there's too many that aren't fun to play on.
6 Jan 2019, 21:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jan 2019, 02:43 AMCODGUY
The game is rock-paper-scissors. Except if you're USF or UKF you only get rock and paper and you pay more for it. I don't see that changing ever.

lol this is literally the only RTS wich is not Rock paper scissors. Thats what makes it so good (and unique)
6 Jan 2019, 21:16 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jan 2019, 18:43 PMnigo
Removal of ALL unofficial community managers, who have access to Relic only because their friendship with Relic workers, not because merit or knowledge or community long term compromisses.

In reality this happen since the first CoH2 closed alpha in 2012. This explain ALL the garbage we seen in this game for years.

People with different agendas tried to change this game to their personal tastes all this time instead to think on the community in a long term project.

Take this as example: A total mess in OKW faction is a direct result of this bad influence.

In fact the guilty of Relic is not the bad design, but accepted all this bad influence from people who only think themselves. These people dont care about community or the game, they love to show their Relic connections.

Another example: Around 2013-2014 one of this "unofficial community managers" was in charge to control who was in or out in a closed beta Relic product. Lol GG Relic.

I call these people as "Relic friends". A clan with that name is a good idea to this people. :D

Tl;dr coh2.org > Relic friends

I really hope that’s not insinuating the me and others who have worked on the patches as of late.

Waiting on CoH 3 and new commanders. One can also dream about mod tools. A dream only whispered by eldritch monsters.
6 Jan 2019, 21:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jan 2019, 18:43 PMnigo
Removal of ALL unofficial community managers, who have access to Relic only because their friendship with Relic workers, not because merit or knowledge or community long term compromisses.

In reality this happen since the first CoH2 closed alpha in 2012. This explain ALL the garbage we seen in this game for years.

People with different agendas tried to change this game to their personal tastes all this time instead to think on the community in a long term project.

Take this as example: A total mess in OKW faction is a direct result of this bad influence.

In fact the guilty of Relic is not the bad design, but accepted all this bad influence from people who only think themselves. These people dont care about community or the game, they love to show their Relic connections.

Another example: Around 2013-2014 one of this "unofficial community managers" was in charge to control who was in or out in a closed beta Relic product. Lol GG Relic.

I call these people as "Relic friends". A clan with that name is a good idea to this people. :D

Tl;dr coh2.org > Relic friends

This hits home fam, I agree.
6 Jan 2019, 22:14 PM
Senior Editor Badge

I really hope that’s not insinuating the me and others who have worked on the patches as of late.

Waiting on CoH 3 and new commanders. One can also dream about mod tools. A dream only whispered by eldritch monsters.

Im not against you, modders and mappers. In reality you guys did wonders with the "few" Relic delivery to you.

I always ask about for more MonolithicBacon maps in the game as per example. :D

Im against the people who approach Relic only to try influence the game (in this case in a bad state). In the end you know who Im against. ;)

In my point of view mappers and modders suffers the same the community suffers.
7 Jan 2019, 04:37 AM

I want a fusion of COH2 and Battlefield 2.

Max 4 players per sides.
You can go 2d or 3d on the fly.

A separate interface for people wanting to 3D only and coming in the game as a mercenary. they can come and goes. And they take one player spot.

They can shop in game at building for researched items.
They use in game money earned following orders and win bonus...
27 Jun 2019, 20:03 PM
27 Jun 2019, 21:42 PM

Recieved accuracy bonuses only applying in cover and cover providing a damage reduction only (25% yellow 50% green) in order to prevent the mindless a-moving of infantry.

That's a good one. I like that.
27 Jun 2019, 22:00 PM

Define units roles better. Like Sturmpio AT package for 70 ammo. It should do better.

Buildings cover should be nerfed! It should not feel like a stronghold as it currently does.

In some maps, getting into a "building" near a strategic point, determines control in early gameplay. It is pretty biased!

I suggest nerfing the building cover and make it similar to any regular cover. Just slightly stronger but not too much.
27 Jun 2019, 22:59 PM

Define units roles better. Like Sturmpio AT package for 70 ammo. It should do better.

Buildings cover should be nerfed! It should not feel like a stronghold as it currently does.

In some maps, getting into a "building" near a strategic point, determines control in early gameplay. It is pretty biased!

I suggest nerfing the building cover and make it similar to any regular cover. Just slightly stronger but not too much.

I disagree about the buildings. There should be a better and more reliable way to clear them but garrisons should certainly be strong imo.
27 Jun 2019, 23:20 PM

Building do not offer stronger cover, they simply are not affected by the point blank mechanism, thus they provide cover even in fire fight that take place closer to 10 units.
28 Jun 2019, 00:39 AM

Paratroopers for the Soviets.

Unfortunately, the parachute animations are tied to the models so unless you want the Soviet Paratroopers to look like American Paratroopers or Fallchrimjagers, this is sadly not possible.

This is Relic’s fault as they don’t trust the community and won’t release the mod tools. COH1 has full mod support, and the limited mod tools on COH2 are very similar, so I’m pretty sure they do exist, they just haven’t been released.
28 Jun 2019, 00:44 AM

A basic CoH2 unit stats test for randomly chosen few units from all factions before being able to post a "balance" thread.

Please DM me this test so I can fail it.

I’m serious
28 Jun 2019, 00:52 AM

I disagree about the buildings. There should be a better and more reliable way to clear them but garrisons should certainly be strong imo.

Variants of buildings (some with big bonuses, some with small bonuses)

Strong garrisons are interesting! They should stay. But some less powerful garrisons as well could spice up gameplay as there could be more than 4 garrisons on a map if you want it to be competitive
28 Jun 2019, 00:59 AM

As for what I want, I want reduced RNG!

1) tanks can only miss their first 2 shots on a target while stationary

2) all tanks deal bounce damage
28 Jun 2019, 01:46 AM

Coh 3. An in game encyclopedia that lists squad dps stats at various ranges in graph form (bonus points for nice UI including unit pictures etc). Also have it pull the stats directly from the live game files so you never have to guess if it’s up to date.

In terms of balance: all officer units in every faction getting tweaks. 2cp call in officers moved to 1 cp; USF Lt and Cpt getting their abilities reworked; Sturmofficer being redesigned to lose the aura, lose the force retreat on death and making his Luger be more combat effective.
28 Jun 2019, 09:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2019, 23:20 PMVipper

Building do not offer stronger cover, they simply are not affected by the point blank mechanism, thus they provide cover even in fire fight that take place closer to 10 units.

They should have that mechanism for ignoring cover the close you are.

I mean how ridiclous does it sound for a squad that closes in face to face with smg's but the guy with bolt actions holds them off because he is a building!

It should be at least closer than 5 units. Still the building gives an advantage, but as much as it should currently now. Another alternative to at least counter in another way.

I mean it is quite self-evident in terms of urban combat, who should win that engagement irl. Not bolt actions close range but it should be smgs who win the initiative mainly when they close in.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★