Login

russian armor

Increase light jaegars price

PAGES (18)down
20 Dec 2018, 01:38 AM

if you won't nerf its ability, increase its price. 250mp jaegar is so cost-effective. it is litterally 1cp obserdaten(a bit worsen).
20 Dec 2018, 01:42 AM

I agree. Reinforce cost is fine IMO but 250mp (and 45 muni for sniper) is way too cheap for such a strong unit.
20 Dec 2018, 01:49 AM

yeah.. think compare light jaegers, pathfinders are just garbage.
20 Dec 2018, 01:51 AM

So... you think so?

Same for Assault Engineers and Bulldozer overperforming hard.
20 Dec 2018, 01:54 AM

So... you think so?

yeah.. and nerf Sturmpios and Brumbars too.
20 Dec 2018, 02:10 AM

So... you think so?

Assault engineers IMO should be 4 men until like vet1-2.

Bulldozer costs almost the same as a brummbar and has less health and armor, but is faster and turreted. I think it's fine. Brummbar also has a barrage at vet1 and skirts at vet2 (or is it 3?).
20 Dec 2018, 02:23 AM

yeah.. think compare light jaegers, pathfinders are just garbage.

Always has been that way.
20 Dec 2018, 02:26 AM
Donator 11

I thought we all agreed normalizing their hit critical at 50% Hp or so needed to be a thing.
20 Dec 2018, 05:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2018, 02:26 AMMittens
I thought we all agreed normalizing their hit critical at 50% Hp or so needed to be a thing.

50% is too much.
JLI only has one scoped rifle which 45 cost munition for upgrading. Pathfinder has two scoped rifles which are free, but hit critical at 40% HP.
20 Dec 2018, 08:11 AM

i find JLI to be game changing as of the moment... elite expensive infantry like penals guards even shocks are simply being sniped out of existence by the JLI... as a result sov T1 struggles immensely against jager spam... and since sov T2 is useless anyways only usf with a t0 mortar bars and massed smoke can safely engage the Jager spam without much manpower bleed

overall the new OKW commanders are rolling over sov...
20 Dec 2018, 11:40 AM

Bulldozer costs almost the same as a brummbar and has less health and armor, but is faster and turreted. I think it's fine. Brummbar also has a barrage at vet1 and skirts at vet2 (or is it 3?).

Jäger should be CP1.

Assault Engeneers 5th man arrives too early. Their flamer in comparison with new tech-system is kind of problematic. Now it should be looked behind something, Ostheer has real trouble versus such early flamers
+ mortar combo.

Bulldozer has a turret and force 4men Ostheer troops. That is reason enough to show up, that same stats as Brummbär's weapon is no good idea. It should perform worse than actually. OR the artillery ability of commander has to be replaced.
20 Dec 2018, 15:39 PM

Jäger should be CP1.

Assault Engeneers 5th man arrives too early. Their flamer in comparison with new tech-system is kind of problematic. Now it should be looked behind something, Ostheer has real trouble versus such early flamers
+ mortar combo.

Bulldozer has a turret and force 4men Ostheer troops. That is reason enough to show up, that same stats as Brummbär's weapon is no good idea. It should perform worse than actually. OR the artillery ability of commander has to be replaced.

Comparing to UKF's sappers, USF's 5-man flame thrower squad just comes too early.
20 Dec 2018, 15:40 PM

Comparing to UKF's sappers, USF's 5-man flame thrower squad just comes too early.

Could tie the flame thrower to an officer or officer unlock. Or the 5th man for that matter if the extra model is what makes them too strong.
20 Dec 2018, 16:26 PM

JLI are fine, IMO its just their ability to appear out of buildings that makes them borderline OP. Otherwise they are a good long range recon infantry to assist volks
20 Dec 2018, 16:28 PM

Agree 100%. Assault engineers should get the 5th men only at vet 2. That way they remain useful in late-game without being so good in the first few minutes.
20 Dec 2018, 16:50 PM

JLI are fine, IMO its just their ability to appear out of buildings that makes them borderline OP. Otherwise they are a good long range recon infantry to assist volks

Idk... The models snipe thing is really really strong. It's a massive force multiplier that I would say combined with even a single volks squad makes them monsters, more than say a con squad and sniper or something similar. Against Soviet it's devistating because there is no option but to drop 250mp and fretreat often to REDUCE the effectiveness of JLI.

Maybe delaying their sniper rifle or something could help idk
20 Dec 2018, 17:38 PM

I anticipate similar complaints about USF's Cavalry Riflemen with Mechanized Company. Many say they are too cheap and akin to a cheap Ranger sqaud (I don't agree with this though).
20 Dec 2018, 17:43 PM

JLI are not front line infantry, they can not stand toe-to-toe to other faction's front line infantry. JLI need RNG's help to score critical hit.

Here is the reference:

Around 31:00, it is a JLI+Volk against Cons case.
20 Dec 2018, 18:01 PM

I don't think running through a molotov + HMG fire and getting shot for 3 seconds from behind before you get into cover to then fight cons at close range is typical use of JLI.

No offense to Tobis.
20 Dec 2018, 18:16 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

I don't think running through a molotov + HMG fire and getting shot for 3 seconds from behind before you get into cover to then fight cons at close range is typical use of JLI.

No offense to Tobis.

All of that plus the cons being vet 3 versus the jli only being vet 2. Absolutely braindead, idiotic play.

Full offense to Tobis.
PAGES (18)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 30
Germany 744
unknown 19
Germany 1
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias