Login

russian armor

Increase light jaegars price

PAGES (18)down
20 Dec 2018, 18:27 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

That's me in the video, I completely agree that JLI are OP.

I haven't played that much lately and am rusty, still winning most games spamming jaegers.

All of that plus the cons being vet 3 versus the jli only being vet 2. Absolutely braindead, idiotic play.

Full offense to Tobis.

I still won the engagement :thumb:

manpower 250 --> 280
Make the +50% ambush accuracy not apply to retreating units. If that's not possible in the game engine than remove bonus from the g-43.
20 Dec 2018, 18:28 PM

My point is JLI's scoped G43 need RNG's help to be good. Have you guys noticed that even though Cons' HP dropped to 40%, it still have 5 models left?
20 Dec 2018, 18:38 PM

The squad got reduced to 2 models, but I suppose that yes it does need RNG to target the model with sub 75% HP, unless that's done automatically.

I'm not sure if it gets the sniping effect on the move or if it has to be standing still.
20 Dec 2018, 19:05 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

The squad got reduced to 2 models, but I suppose that yes it does need RNG to target the model with sub 75% HP, unless that's done automatically.

I'm not sure if it gets the sniping effect on the move or if it has to be standing still.

The g43 is just a normal gun with weird accuracy values and will crit if the model is below 75% hp.
The accuracy is about 60% at close range but 115% accuracy at max range. With the +50% accuracy ambush it gets as much as a 60-70% chance to snipe retreating models at max range.
20 Dec 2018, 19:09 PM

afaik pathfinders and grenadier G43s have a ~40% HP crit vs models... ~75% seems a tad bit too high dontcha think?
20 Dec 2018, 19:16 PM

Typicaly someone said Axis unit is op so Axis angrymob complain about alied stuff like usf 5 model sapers really? This is all u got? What a joke. On topic i dont think jagers are op volks blob is better and no one complain about that they are op
20 Dec 2018, 19:41 PM

On ther own, ther okay but once u pair them up or blob them they become really OP. Defo need a price increase
20 Dec 2018, 20:06 PM

Well people wanted to remove Volks blobs… Now there's JLI blobs!
20 Dec 2018, 20:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2018, 19:09 PMgbem
afaik pathfinders and grenadier G43s have a ~40% HP crit vs models... ~75% seems a tad bit too high dontcha think?

I think it is balanced. Because pathfinders has two scoped rifles comparing to JLI's one scoped rifle, and pathfinder don't need ammunition for upgrade.
20 Dec 2018, 20:10 PM

So... you think so?

Same for Assault Engineers and Bulldozer overperforming hard.

This has what to do with JLI?
20 Dec 2018, 20:22 PM

This has what to do with JLI?

Nothing. But I hate the bashing on one unit, when there are larger problems too.

From large into small.
20 Dec 2018, 20:25 PM

I think it is balanced. Because pathfinders has two scoped rifles comparing to JLI's one scoped rifle, and pathfinder don't need ammunition for upgrade.

And JLI can infiltrate. Both have pros. 75%health crit could outweigh any cons. That's 20 points of damage, 2 shots need to crit snipe. To deal 60 points of damage. Just stop and think about that for a second 60 points of damage on a snipe. That's 3 shots from a luchs worth of damage, that's more damage than a T70 shot, that's the same damage as a bundled nade does to infantry in green cover. In 1 shot.
20 Dec 2018, 20:26 PM

50% is too much.
JLI only has one scoped rifle which 45 cost munition for upgrading. Pathfinder has two scoped rifles which are free, but hit critical at 40% HP.

Keep in mind JLIs critical hit at 70% HP per model and their sniper rifle is more accurate. Brits and usf infantry are even more expensive than volks as well.

Jäger should be CP1.

Assault Engeneers 5th man arrives too early. Their flamer in comparison with new tech-system is kind of problematic. Now it should be looked behind something, Ostheer has real trouble versus such early flamers
+ mortar combo.

Bulldozer has a turret and force 4men Ostheer troops. That is reason enough to show up, that same stats as Brummbär's weapon is no good idea. It should perform worse than actually. OR the artillery ability of commander has to be replaced.

I already said that vet0 5 man assault engineers are a bit much IMO and I actually try to stay away from using them right now. If they got the 5th man at vet1-2 I think it'd be much more balanced (as I already said). Also, pios get (nondoctrinal) flamers just as early and can be 5 men with german infantry doctrine, while also being significantly cheaper and backed up by an objectively better mortar, so I don't see any inherent problem here except assault engineers.

Brummbar faces 4 man brit squads. Bulldozer faces 5 man okw squads. That argument hasn't held up since WFA and brits came out. And again, brummbar still is more armored and has more health and has a barrage at vet1. I don't see a problem there either.
20 Dec 2018, 20:30 PM

Nothing. But I hate the bashing on one unit, when there are larger problems too.

From large into small.

So go make a thread about the dozer and assault engineers then. If its such a large problem it warrants its own thread.

That you think JLI spam isnt a large issue right now is also insane.
20 Dec 2018, 20:38 PM

Keep in mind JLIs critical hit at 70% HP per model and their sniper rifle is more accurate. Brits and usf infantry are even more expensive than volks as well.

It's same, man. JLI will not be effective against cons or penal, while pathfinder will be effective against grens.
20 Dec 2018, 20:44 PM

And JLI can infiltrate. Both have pros. 75%health crit could outweigh any cons. That's 20 points of damage, 2 shots need to crit snipe. To deal 60 points of damage. Just stop and think about that for a second 60 points of damage on a snipe. That's 3 shots from a luchs worth of damage, that's more damage than a T70 shot, that's the same damage as a bundled nade does to infantry in green cover. In 1 shot.

Would you mind watch the video I posted? Around 31:00, Cons' HP dropped to 40%, but it still have 5 models left.

JLI's scoped G43 is not guaranteed critical because you can not ask your JLI to finish the model which has less than 75% HP.
20 Dec 2018, 20:51 PM

So go make a thread about the dozer and assault engineers then. If its such a large problem it warrants its own thread.

That you think JLI spam isnt a large issue right now is also insane.

True... but what would you change on them? I am a fan of unit-limitation. The unit is ok, it is the spaming. Fix = Limit to 2-3.
20 Dec 2018, 21:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2018, 19:05 PMTobis

The g43 is just a normal gun with weird accuracy values and will crit if the model is below 75% hp.
The accuracy is about 60% at close range but 115% accuracy at max range. With the +50% accuracy ambush it gets as much as a 60-70% chance to snipe retreating models at max range.

Thanks for the info -- so I guess shocks are an ideal counter to them.

And since they have no snare...

...shocks... m3.... oh dear.
20 Dec 2018, 21:16 PM

Would you mind watch the video I posted? Around 31:00, Cons' HP dropped to 40%, but it still have 5 models left.

JLI's scoped G43 is not guaranteed critical because you can not ask your JLI to finish the model which has less than 75% HP.

Accuracy goes down as you get closer. Same as pathfinder snipers. Except that the g43's base long accuracy is higher (115% as tobis said, meaning it will hit most unvetted infantry with every shot).
20 Dec 2018, 22:29 PM

True... but what would you change on them? I am a fan of unit-limitation. The unit is ok, it is the spaming. Fix = Limit to 2-3.

250 is just too cheap. If they can do this they should make them more expensive when you infiltrate, and then add an option to build them from the HQ for cheaper. If you pick the Commander of course
PAGES (18)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS