Login

russian armor

COMMANDER REVAMP LIVE - BUG REPORTING

PAGES (10)down
22 Dec 2018, 10:36 AM

Riflemen and mech jeep share the R hotkey
22 Dec 2018, 13:42 PM

Had a game where Obersoldaten when 3 man lose all functionality in terms of being able to retreat,reinforce, or attack move, where you have no actual hotkeys at your disposal while using them and they are forced to simply be moved across the map as their only use.

https://clips.twitch.tv/BovineSincereDragonGrammarKing
22 Dec 2018, 14:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Dec 2018, 13:42 PMVonIvan
Had a game where Obersoldaten when 3 man lose all functionality in terms of being able to retreat,reinforce, or attack move, where you have no actual hotkeys at your disposal while using them and they are forced to simply be moved across the map as their only use.

I had the same bug on the same map and same spawn but i was UKF and my Valentine got this bug and at the same time a 8 pounder got the abilities of this valentine.
After a min or so the bug fixes itself.
22 Dec 2018, 15:32 PM

It has something to do with the map (Vilshanka). All units can suffer from it.
Moving in and out of a garrisson might fix it instantly.
22 Dec 2018, 16:34 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Dec 2018, 14:10 PMmadin2

I had the same bug on the same map and same spawn but i was UKF and my Valentine got this bug and at the same time a 8 pounder got the abilities of this valentine.
After a min or so the bug fixes itself.

as sander said.

Somehow it has to do with the map.

22 Dec 2018, 19:18 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

as sander said.

Somehow it has to do with the map.

Yet it happens on angoville, crossroads, arnhem, rzhev winter, Oka River, ect; But yes it is just the map. Its almost like the maps that get played the most will see the bug most often.

And FYI, it is from old retreat bug. If you move the unit out of base territory and retreat it again, it is fixed (if you still can due to UI disappearing) or, you have to lose a model and then you get squad functionality back and can reinforce like normal.

This has been happening since before the patch, primarily USF, but after the patch it is happening frequently.
22 Dec 2018, 19:30 PM

has the brittish artillery flares been reported here yet?
22 Dec 2018, 19:33 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Dec 2018, 19:18 PMTric

Yet it happens on angoville, crossroads, arnhem, rzhev winter, Oka River, ect; But yes it is just the map. Its almost like the maps that get played the most will see the bug most often.

And FYI, it is from old retreat bug. If you move the unit out of base territory and retreat it again, it is fixed (if you still can due to UI disappearing) or, you have to lose a model and then you get squad functionality back and can reinforce like normal.

This has been happening since before the patch, primarily USF, but after the patch it is happening frequently.

hm ok then.

I just knew that in 1vs1 it only happend on this 1 map. Not a single crossroad report in the last weeks months. So maybe only bad luck?

And no, i can't remember to heared or saw this bug before in past sadly.

Tho i know this 1 art abilitiy bug only happens on resh winter. So it can be the map somehow.
22 Dec 2018, 19:34 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Dec 2018, 19:18 PMTric

Nah man this is something new that only happens on Vilshanka and only since this new patch.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SpunkyFrigidSwordMoreCowbell

This squad was never retreated, it's a brand new infiltrated squad. I have experienced this 4 times on this map since the patch, never before it and never on another map.
22 Dec 2018, 19:45 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Dec 2018, 19:34 PMTobis

Nah man this is something new that only happens on Vilshanka and only since this new patch.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SpunkyFrigidSwordMoreCowbell

This squad was never retreated, it's a brand new infiltrated squad. I have experienced this 4 times on this map since the patch, never before it and never on another map.

Same exact bug on xroads with soviets, same exact bug with USF on angoville? Saw it reported on Oka River and Rhzev as well.

So no, it is not specific to the map.

It is old retreat bug, but its not being cause exclusively by retreats anymore, and its way more prominent now. I've seen it the most with USF.

For some reason the squad is getting stuck in the "retreat" call, and its why it has no abilities or UI, entering a building or a losing a model will fix it.

And Like I said, it has been reported since before the patch, but not as frequently.

EDIT

From the shoutbox with you replying to it?

Copy paste directly from shoutbox.

23 Dec 2018, 04:08 AM

Is the valentine still supposed to be 12 pop? Cuz it's still 12 pop.
25 Dec 2018, 10:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Dec 2018, 19:45 PMTric

Same exact bug on xroads with soviets, same exact bug with USF on angoville? Saw it reported on Oka River and Rhzev as well.

So no, it is not specific to the map.

It is old retreat bug, but its not being cause exclusively by retreats anymore, and its way more prominent now. I've seen it the most with USF.

For some reason the squad is getting stuck in the "retreat" call, and its why it has no abilities or UI, entering a building or a losing a model will fix it.

And Like I said, it has been reported since before the patch, but not as frequently.

EDIT

From the shoutbox with you replying to it?

Copy paste directly from shoutbox.

But i've got this bug on my valentine, there is no retreat in vehicles.
And the ui commands from the valentine swapped over to my 8-Pounder at gun.

I've made a screenshoot

25 Dec 2018, 19:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Dec 2018, 10:01 AMmadin2

But i've got this bug on my valentine, there is no retreat in vehicles.
And the ui commands from the valentine swapped over to my 8-Pounder at gun.

I've made a screenshoot

Smoke launchers and recon mode on 6pdr XD
26 Dec 2018, 18:48 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

It's not a real bug, but still...Intel bulletin for USF M3 dispatch is not working any more (for obvious reason) :snfPeter:
26 Dec 2018, 19:04 PM

Patchnotes say that the victor creeping barrage on the Sexton no longer shares a cooldown with the main barrage but a) “victor creeping barrage” is not a real thing and b) both victor barrage and creeping barrage appear to have separate cooldowns; or at least the victor barrage will not fire if the main barrage is on cooldown.

Valentine patchnotes say it’s supposed to be 7 pop now but it’s still 12.
27 Dec 2018, 07:50 AM

Patchnotes say that the victor creeping barrage on the Sexton no longer shares a cooldown with the main barrage but a) “victor creeping barrage” is not a real thing and b) both victor barrage and creeping barrage appear to have separate cooldowns; or at least the victor barrage will not fire if the main barrage is on cooldown.

Valentine patchnotes say it’s supposed to be 7 pop now but it’s still 12.

If you actually call in valentine, it actually costs 7 pops.
It is just shown to be 12, which needs to be adjusted
27 Dec 2018, 22:48 PM

If you actually call in valentine, it actually costs 7 pops.
It is just shown to be 12, which needs to be adjusted

Good to know. I think it doesn’t let you call it in if you’re at 89+ pop as if it were actually 12 pop though, which is kind of annoying.
29 Dec 2018, 20:19 PM

UKF: Perimeter Overwatch target and fire on Ostheer wrecked supply truck (Opel Blitz)
30 Dec 2018, 11:33 AM

With USF, I had many times a bug where hotkeys would simply disappear from a unit, and with it the "command" the hotkey was attached to.
What I mean is I could just use that unit by right clicking, to either move or attack.

It happens with sherman and m10 tanks, where I couldn't exit the vehicle, drive back, or attack ground.
It also happened with pack howies.

I had it happen with captain once.

Edit:

Exactly like this.
30 Dec 2018, 11:50 AM

Shocks can still throw up to 5(or more?)anti-infantry grenades without cooldown upon reaching veterancy 1.

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Dec 2018, 05:47 AMCresc
Shocktroops grenade doesn't have any cooldown, I know it's a bug but can you leave it that way please? :ph34r:

PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS