Login

russian armor

Axis artillery/Lefh overperforming

PAGES (7)down
3 Oct 2018, 01:47 AM

LeFH needs to be strong to counter Sim City commander

but it also reloads like instantly off cooldown, I remember vipper complaining sexton if it is buffed would haven quick cooldown and be OP....

well this I see the same issue, nerf it but give it a bunker buster ability so it can still hurt emplacement.

There was an attempt to fix Sexton in patch 1.4

Sexton
-Standard barrage recharge from 90 to 110

But since
-Supercharge Victor Creeping Barrage no longer shares a cooldown with the main barrage

Sexton is probably able to fire almost contentiously. (I have not checked yet)

Static artillery gets a vet 2 -25% barrage recharge while Priest get a -30% barrage recharge and Sexton -40% barrage recharge!!!
3 Oct 2018, 07:28 AM

I think at the very least the cooldown bonusses should be removed for all artillery pieces. Howitzers should be used strategically to soften up static positions before an attack, as they were used IRL, not fire almost continuously all over the map.
3 Oct 2018, 08:43 AM

Lefh is not overperforming, its an effective counter to simcitys and static gameplay. Artillerys in both sides takes a lot or resources and a lot of popcap, yes they have an advantage of fire distance but they cant win a game by themselves. Also you can get mobile arty who counters any static arty.
Sov artys get a lot of wipes, LefH cant achieve that. Unless of course you put all your troops one on top of the other.
To say its overperforming show a chart where its efficiency is always above other similar artilleries. Otherwise its just your negative opinion about a strong unit being strong...
3 Oct 2018, 08:46 AM

If anything ml20 should be harder to counter in teamgames because axis lacks mobile artillery guns. There is always the Stuka bomb + recon + elefant + spotting scopes commander though lol
3 Oct 2018, 08:48 AM

I think at the very least the cooldown bonusses should be removed for all artillery pieces. Howitzers should be used strategically to soften up static positions before an attack, as they were used IRL, not fire almost continuously all over the map.

Change cooldown bonus for a damage one then or a AOE one.
3 Oct 2018, 08:50 AM

If anything ml20 should be harder to counter in teamgames because axis lacks mobile artillery guns. There is always the Stuka bomb + recon + elefant + spotting scopes commander though lol

Allies also have great recon and call in artilleries habilities. Snipers to spot. Lots of mobile arty and fast tanks to hit and run.
3 Oct 2018, 09:08 AM

Just delete lefh from okw defensive commander this commander give u too much especialy in 4vs4.. okw dont need 2 commanders with lefh
3 Oct 2018, 09:27 AM

Stuka dive bomb, reckon planes and Elephant should simply not be available in the same commander. There many other such combinations that they simply not be there.
3 Oct 2018, 12:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Oct 2018, 01:47 AMVipper

There was an attempt to fix Sexton in patch 1.4

Sexton
-Standard barrage recharge from 90 to 110

But since
-Supercharge Victor Creeping Barrage no longer shares a cooldown with the main barrage

Sexton is probably able to fire almost contentiously. (I have not checked yet)

Static artillery gets a vet 2 -25% barrage recharge while Priest get a -30% barrage recharge and Sexton -40% barrage recharge!!!

okw lefh can fire a constant stream, compare the reload cooldown to land mattress and you will see an issue. It reload in almost half the time while having pretty much double the range
3 Oct 2018, 13:21 PM

okw lefh can fire a constant stream, compare the reload cooldown to land mattress and you will see an issue. It reload in almost half the time while having pretty much double the range

And comparing artillery pieces with rocket artillery means very little, you would a similar result if you compared it with Ml-20.

Rocket artillery deliver allot of payload in a small time frame while howitzer deliver there payload slowly, making them better vs stationary targets.

If you want to compare the land mattress with something, compare it with Katiousha, Calliope, stuka or wefer and unit that belong is the same category.

You can compare the Lefh with ML-20 or even with Priest and Sexton (you keep in mind the differences)
3 Oct 2018, 13:25 PM

Lefh is about saturation. You want to constantly bombard a place so no one want to be there. Even though friendly fire damage reductions take place. But thats why its like that. Sexton, Priest and sov arty does the same thing
3 Oct 2018, 16:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Oct 2018, 22:29 PMgbem

Stuka + IRHT is very dominant in 4v4s... dont try to bullshit me ive played mostly 4v4s with my comrades... only recently did i enter the 1v1/2v2 field...

maybe you want to tell us the overperforming stats from LEFH compred to other arty like ml, b4, priest, sexton etc...

in which stats does it overperform?
it is easly counterable ...exspacily in teamgames. one callin: delete lefh

no skil required.
4 Oct 2018, 18:41 PM

Permanently Banned
I'd say the overperforming arty is the priest. It's mobile and has less scatter without sight and easily counters the leFH. If the sexton has a similar scatter profile than that also needs looking at.
4 Oct 2018, 21:20 PM

maybe you want to tell us the overperforming stats from LEFH compred to other arty like ml, b4, priest, sexton etc...

in which stats does it overperform?
it is easly counterable ...exspacily in teamgames. one callin: delete lefh

no skil required.

Sexton sucks ass
B4 sucks ass

ML20 and Lefh are about even id say

Priest is very good and might be over-preforming in team games imo.
5 Oct 2018, 01:12 AM

Priest is truly the reason to play USF in larger teamgames, with the Calliope being a sad joke, USF MHT is also really good.
Praise Artillery Infantry Company
5 Oct 2018, 09:28 AM

Sexton sucks ass
B4 sucks ass

Sexton is a mobile howitzer...which is enough better than any other static howitzer.

b4 is a rng machine...sometimes it hit npthing...sometime it oneshot mediums and heavy tanks.
its a luck unit. but it is not bad...it smash every okw city easily

where are now the OP stats from lefh? didn see them till now. '

the title say: Axis artillery/Lefh overperforming
but...once again: which stat is overperforming ...comparded to the allie counterparts? priest is much better. this thing is OP!
5 Oct 2018, 09:57 AM

Sexton is a mobile howitzer...which is enough better than any other static howitzer.

b4 is a rng machine...sometimes it hit npthing...sometime it oneshot mediums and heavy tanks.
its a luck unit. but it is not bad...it smash every okw city easily

where are now the OP stats from lefh? didn see them till now. '

the title say: Axis artillery/Lefh overperforming
but...once again: which stat is overperforming ...comparded to the allie counterparts? priest is much better. this thing is OP!

The Sexton has been bad and has always been bad since release, its been a meme forever.

I hate rng machines like the b4, its almost always cost ineffective.

I also didn't make the thread, howitzers are balanced overall, ml20 and lefh are annoying to face but are expensive, doctrine based etc which makes both of them fine.

Priest is indeed very good, and in team games they are even better since your teammates can help protect them. Its basically one of 2-3 units that makes USF strong in teamgames.
5 Oct 2018, 10:38 AM

Sexton sucks ass
B4 sucks ass

Except that LeFH counters Priest quite effectively with Counter Barrage. Well, at least from my experience in 4v4.
5 Oct 2018, 10:41 AM

Except that LeFH counters Priest quite effectively with Counter Barrage. Well, at least from my experience in 4v4.

I don't like the Counter Barrage ability, no micro counter barraging shouldn't be in the game imo.
5 Oct 2018, 10:56 AM

I don't like the Counter Barrage ability, no micro counter barraging shouldn't be in the game imo.

I don't like it either. It does not look great on paper, but it is this ability that lets LEfh trumps over Allied artillery easily.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 6
unknown 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak