Login

russian armor

Teller mines and OHKs

PAGES (7)down
30 Sep 2018, 14:31 PM

Permanently Banned
By the way, if tellers give u heavy engine damage criticals, that's a nerf to all medium and heavy allied armor. I bet u guys haven't thought of that.
30 Sep 2018, 14:54 PM

By the way, if tellers give u heavy engine damage criticals, that's a nerf to all medium and heavy allied armor. I bet u guys haven't thought of that.

better than OHKing lights...
30 Sep 2018, 14:56 PM

It's already even. S-mines are visible. So Ost and SU both have a visible mine and an invisible mine. How would you like invisible s-mines?

demos have a white circle surrounding them... it makes them much more easy to spot.. remove that white circle and ill take the demo...
30 Sep 2018, 14:59 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post30 Sep 2018, 14:56 PMgbem

demos have a white circle surrounding them... it makes them much more easy to spot.. remove that white circle and ill take the demo...

LOL if you're not blind, you'll be able to see a bunch of signs and you can easily just send a tank and clear it.
30 Sep 2018, 15:00 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post30 Sep 2018, 14:54 PMgbem

better than OHKing lights...

Trust me, you haven't tried it. When u find out that your med/heavy tanks hasn't moved 5 feet after one minute of trying to reverse back to your base and the axis armor brigade arrives you'll regret your decision.
30 Sep 2018, 15:33 PM

Trust me, you haven't tried it. When u find out that your med/heavy tanks hasn't moved 5 feet after one minute of trying to reverse back to your base and the axis armor brigade arrives you'll regret your decision.

only an idiot moves a tank around without support at the very least nearby or incoming... it will be effective against a scrub nothing more
30 Sep 2018, 15:37 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post30 Sep 2018, 15:33 PMgbem

only an idiot moves a tank around without support at the very least nearby or incoming... it will be effective against a scrub nothing more

Good luck trying to defend your crippled tank against multiple axis ones. By the way, the whole thread is pointless because USF repair critical exists and would nullify the damage to light tanks if the can just pop the ability and get away. This issue has been discussed before and was rejected.
30 Sep 2018, 15:38 PM

LOL if you're not blind, you'll be able to see a bunch of signs and you can easily just send a tank and clear it.

if you seriously think a sign with little contrast to the background is gonna be more visible than a highly contrasting rotating white circle then you either need a lesson in common sense or in photography... or both
30 Sep 2018, 15:41 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post30 Sep 2018, 15:38 PMgbem

if you seriously think a sign with little contrast to the background is gonna be more visible than a highly contrasting rotating white circle then you either need a lesson in common sense or in photography... or both

They're both visible enough that a quick glance will allow u to see it. You're grasping at straws here.
30 Sep 2018, 15:44 PM

They're both visible enough that a quick glance will allow u to see it. You're grasping at straws here.

well if thats the case id like to ask the mods (or modmakers) to add a sign to demos like the S-mine sign and remove the white circle and visibility... lets see how many people complain...
30 Sep 2018, 15:45 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post30 Sep 2018, 15:44 PMgbem

well if thats the case id like to ask the mods (or modmakers) to add a sign to demos like the S-mine sign and remove the white circle and visibility... lets see how many people complain...

Go ahead...
30 Sep 2018, 15:47 PM

Go ahead...

im not a modmaker i cant exactly do that... anyone care to help?
30 Sep 2018, 15:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Sep 2018, 15:44 PMgbem

The one is a weapon which damages tanks, can kill lots of infantry, destroy houses and select its target. The other one is a weapon which kills a retreating cons squad if you are lucky.

30 Sep 2018, 15:57 PM

The one is a weapon which damages tanks, can kill lots of infantry, destroy houses and select its target. The other one is a weapon which kills a retreating cons squad if you are lucky.

hence why it was nerfed? the current demo is soo useless it cant even kill a grenadier squad... at this rate the S mine is far superior to the demo...
30 Sep 2018, 16:01 PM

Maybe if panzerfaust was capable of hitting light vehicles we wouldn't need OHK mines
30 Sep 2018, 16:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Sep 2018, 16:01 PMFarlon
Maybe if panzerfaust was capable of hitting light vehicles we wouldn't need OHK mines

yeah... why does the panzerfaust randomly miss anyways? that bug has been around since conception... relic ples :/
30 Sep 2018, 18:23 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

They also do far less damage, are only placeable on points and as you said you can't detonate them by yourself, which actually is a disadvantage compared to old Demos since you can't pick your target.

If you put a friendly squad in the point, the explosive won't detonate until you leave the point. Profit.
30 Sep 2018, 18:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Sep 2018, 15:57 PMgbem

hence why it was nerfed?

Because beeing able to kill a Vet 5 obersquad with Mg 34 with a single click just isn't balanced at all.

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Sep 2018, 15:57 PMgbem

the current demo is soo useless it cant even kill a grenadier squad... at this rate the S mine is far superior to the demo...

Put it next to houses or on a retreat path or use it for something else than killing infantry.
30 Sep 2018, 19:05 PM

Because beeing able to kill a Vet 5 obersquad with Mg 34 with a single click just isn't balanced at all.

Put it next to houses or on a retreat path or use it for something else than killing infantry.

Because being able to win a match instantly via a T70 hitting a teller just isnt balanced at all

Your words not mine

Putting it on houses doesnt guarantee a house kill... putting it in a retreat path usually means its spotted...

Do you even play as the soviets? Do you understand how useless the demo is now?
30 Sep 2018, 19:14 PM

As stated before i think 320 damage for a Tellermine would just lower the use of all allied halftracks, the m20, UC and greyhound as they have 320 or less hp so its just a buff for t70 stuart or aec which i don't really understand i would rather prefer the damage lowered even more and instead changing the critical to keep the tellermine useful otherwise i would rather build riegelmines.

Massive buff for the Stuart because if it's behind enemy lines it could just self repair its engine and call it a day.
Ost above all IMO need the heavy mine (well, CURRENT brits could use it pretty bad, but when they get their 5 man 210mp piat armed snare machines they might not so much) simply due to the impact such vehicles can have on the small squads. Like the MG42s Supreme performance it keeps dives shallow.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 89
unknown 5
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %