Login

russian armor

Advanced emplacement regiment

26 Sep 2018, 20:35 PM

I feel like it's just too powerful, it's a zero micro ability. Even if you swapped it into royal arty you would have to sacrifice a perfectly good unit like valentine or such.

Either concentration barrage or perimeter over watch could easily be replaced by counter barrage.
26 Sep 2018, 20:43 PM

The repair stations are really annoying as they seem to spam automatrons endlessly. It makes killing emplacements super hard even with counters like double ISG. I think at least the respawn rate for the automatrons should be longer.
29 Sep 2018, 19:59 PM

bump so Andy or any other relic staff can see this
29 Sep 2018, 20:02 PM

bump so Andy or any other relic staff can see this

You're harboring very high hopes I see.

Your best bet will probably be of either privately messaging him or bringing up the matter on the Commander Feedback while staying on the point of the topic. I think these are your best chances.
29 Sep 2018, 21:43 PM

Its the cheap price which make it op. 300mp for a bunker with 2 mortar which has more range than axis Counterparts? Hell...and than u dont need mp to recrew it etc. When you get mortar...your Enemy Will lose much mp to recrewing and when he qas succesfully to destroy it...hell...its only 300mp. This is really cheap for its Performance.
29 Sep 2018, 21:58 PM

Its the cheap price which make it op. 300mp for a bunker with 2 mortar which has more range than axis Counterparts? Hell...and than u dont need mp to recrew it etc. When you get mortar...your Enemy Will lose much mp to recrewing and when he qas succesfully to destroy it...hell...its only 300mp. This is really cheap for its Performance.

You do understand the concept that immobile unit should perform better then mobile unit, because it sacrifices literally 100% of mobility?

You also do understand that 2 mortars/isgs hardcounter it without much of a problem as long as you don't put them literally on top of each other?
29 Sep 2018, 23:15 PM

Just realised that this thread was created THIS YEAR UNIRONICALLY.

30 Sep 2018, 09:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Sep 2018, 21:58 PMKatitof

You also do understand that 2 mortars/isgs hardcounter it without much of a problem as long as you don't put them literally on top of each other?

Actually, they don't if there's a repair station Assembly nearby. The automatrons repair faster than a double mortar or ISG can kill it. If they die while repairing they respawn really fast. This combo is the only problem I have with the mortar pit as it becomes nearly immortal. Going for the Assembly first is usually impossible because generally you don't even know where it is and it puts your indirect fire units so far forward they end up in the mortar pit's automatic fire range.
30 Sep 2018, 11:28 AM

stuff like emplacements and fortifications commander kills the game, playerbase and game experience
30 Sep 2018, 11:30 AM

its not powerful, the issue is the design. Doctrine that puts all focus on emplacements, units that are very niche to use. Emplacements can be easily countered with proper indirect fire and it does not benefits brits any other way, taking note how mobility is more favorable than sitting on your ass and waiting enemy to come to you.

It shame. i like few things in this doctrine ( repair tents so can be pseudo sov industry repair camp in teamgames, i also like offmap ). Best course of action would be turning it into overall defensive commander rather than attempt to boost niche units.
30 Sep 2018, 11:32 AM

stuff like emplacements and fortifications commander kills the game, playerbase and game experience

I'm quite positive that trying to play meta without any flexibility regardless of what you face and never adapting to opponent, always expecting him to play meta as well also plays a role here.
1 Oct 2018, 05:59 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

You're harboring very high hopes I see.

Your best bet will probably be of either privately messaging him or bringing up the matter on the Commander Feedback while staying on the point of the topic. I think these are your best chances.

It's probably not an issue of exposure and awareness so much as it is an issue of #Scope
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★