I need good, balanced snowmaps for automatch.
(2) Rolling Thunder
(2 – 4) Razing Mozhaisk
- Cast into the smoke and fog of a winter's night, players are left to defend Mozhaisk, for all of its worth. With the centre focused around a claustrophobic, burning village, and outskirts of muddy fields, this map will test the mettle of even the most diverse armies.
(2 – 4) Karelia Winter
- After returning to the wilderness of Karelia, players will recognise the dense overgrowth and woodland, now blanketed in snow. With a central reservation of water dividing the map, Karelia now brings to it an element of defence never before experienced on the Northern Fronts.
(2 – 4) Jülich Winter
- The ruined city of Jülich makes a return, now with its fires extinguished and its rivers frozen. This intimate and close-quarter battlefield favours the most tenacious of commanders, but comes at a high risk: blizzards could strike at any moment in this wasteland.
(2 – 4) Derailing the DR-K320
- By now a year old, this revitalised version of Derailing the DR-K320 retuns players to the partisans' struggle, in the dense depths of the forest. Now, deep snow and occassional blizzards add further risk to those who wish to venture away from the main roads.
(4 – 6) Razor's Column
- A new addition, Razor's Column features a desperate rush through a bare and exposed outcropping, uphill into the industrial centre, where buildings, shelter and cover will solidify victory. Whoever holds the high ground will survive the winter.
(4 – 6) Foy
- Created, tested and released during the Alpha of the Western Front Armies, Foy relives the battle of Foy, in which units of the 101st Airborne left their positions within the Bois Jacques and faced an entrenched foe. With its unique shape and urban/rural combat, players will find Foy a new challenge each time they play.
(6 – 8) Bois Jacques
- Masterminded by Mirage, Bois Jacques is an entirely woodland-based map, balanced and designed for the perfect 3vs3 skirmish. This scarred, yet beautiful landscape has already hosted many an epic battle, and is destined to host many more.
(6 - 8) Schmidt
- Fresh off the press, Schmidt takes the concept of rural warfare and rivives it. With buildings dominating large, exposed roadways and hedgerows dividing the many fields and forests, each turn within the countryside of Schmidt can bring new challanges. Commanders must decide whether to hunker down and defend, or push the advantage, one field at a time.
(6 - 8) Sittard Winter
- Now listed as one of the Top 10 subscribed maps in Company of Heroes 2, Sittard has been reborn during the winter of 1944. With its bridges in ruins, the main crossings through the city feature thin ice, turning the focus of defence away from the main roads, and onto the water's edge.