Login

russian armor

Thank you for screwing up the pop count on units guys...

25 May 2018, 11:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 May 2018, 11:22 AMFul4n0
can´t you blame a bad film just coz you are not a film-maker?

can´t you blame your favorite football team just becouse you are not part of it or you never has been a profesional football player?

Sure you can, but without any reason for people to believe you're an authority on the subject nobody's going to listen to that criticism.
25 May 2018, 11:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 May 2018, 11:10 AMLago

The balance team isn't paid. Not unless you count relentless forum abuse as payment.

That's not relevant. We're arguing about how valid criticism from casual coh2 players who never have worked on a patch is. What matters is the update's content and how it changes the gameplay experience of said people. It's not like the balance team creates something out of nothing. (eg a mod team, it's not justified to criticize them in the same way because they're creating new content which otherwise wouldn't exist at all) MrSmith et al are merely changing things, they could theoretically make the game worse. Which makes harsh but rational and non personal criticism totally fair.
25 May 2018, 11:55 AM

I can see some pretty big dicks being swung here, don't let their immense sizes get in the way of your clear vision.

Keeping things on topic about pop-cap changes would be a good start.
25 May 2018, 12:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 May 2018, 11:48 AMGiaA
That's not relevant.

I misunderstood what you said. I thought you said they were paid.
25 May 2018, 15:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 May 2018, 09:33 AMLago

That's not going to happen. Don't get me wrong, I'd love UKF to have a practical indirect fire weapon team. But it won't happen.

With the exception of the commander revamps Relic wants the balance team to balance the game, not redesign it. They only get to make minor tweaks: costs, prerequisites, stats. The one man Soviet sniper came from Relic itself, as apparently did the popcap rework. If things as simple as UKF snares or ditching Bolster were vetoed outright I can't see something as major as the artillery pit ever getting the go ahead from Relic.

That Artillery pit will likely never happen and complaining to the wrong people isn't going to change that.

No offense but thank you Captain Obvious for pointing that out, I think I figured it out about 2 years ago.

The Community Balance team has tested other experimental changes to the Mortar Pit about 2 patches back when the so called "scope" included the UKF or at least their emplacements, so I don't think I'm asking for too much here about a test of an experimental feature, similar to what they did in the preview.

My only wish is for an unbiased, unprejudiced... fair chance, as Two-Face from the Dark Knight put it. Implement it in the preview, give it to the community for testing and then decide whether people like it and agree with it or not.

That is all I ask for and I will keep on fighting for what I believe in because if I was crying or whining as you said I would be making topics about a particular unit or Army being OP or UP constantly like many other people.
25 May 2018, 16:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 May 2018, 11:48 AMGiaA

That's not relevant. We're arguing about how valid criticism from casual coh2 players who never have worked on a patch is. What matters is the update's content and how it changes the gameplay experience of said people. It's not like the balance team creates something out of nothing. (eg a mod team, it's not justified to criticize them in the same way because they're creating new content which otherwise wouldn't exist at all) MrSmith et al are merely changing things, they could theoretically make the game worse. Which makes harsh but rational and non personal criticism totally fair.

Relic and Mr.Smith should shoulder the blame if there is any, the 'balance team' is just a group of people Mr.Smith goes to for feedback on changes, anything in the patch is there because of Smith or Relic even if it was someone from the balance team's idea.

Criticising changes is totally valid, starting witch hunts is completely pointless and is the sort of shit the community should just leave to people like Vasa.
25 May 2018, 17:30 PM

No offense but thank you Captain Obvious for pointing that out, I think I figured it out about 2 years ago.

The Community Balance team has tested other experimental changes to the Mortar Pit about 2 patches back when the so called "scope" included the UKF or at least their emplacements, so I don't think I'm asking for too much here about a test of an experimental feature, similar to what they did in the preview.

My only wish is for an unbiased, unprejudiced... fair chance, as Two-Face from the Dark Knight put it. Implement it in the preview, give it to the community for testing and then decide whether people like it and agree with it or not.

That is all I ask for and I will keep on fighting for what I believe in because if I was crying or whining as you said I would be making topics about a particular unit or Army being OP or UP constantly like many other people.

Then once again you're complaining to the wrong people. Relic decides on their patching process.
25 May 2018, 17:57 PM

That is all I ask for and I will keep on fighting

Maybe your fighting would have been more succesful if you had used some of the time writing your 1400 forum posts playing the game to support your requests a bit.

Maybe relic had the opinion 1 game isn't enough to back up 117 forum posts
25 May 2018, 17:57 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

How many times do you need to be told this?

- Relic doesn't want major mortar pit changes
- Relic will not allow it in any patch
- Including changes for testing that will 100% not be allowed is a waste of time and distracts from changes that might actually make it

If people want to test it they can try your mod.

25 May 2018, 18:14 PM

Maybe your fighting would have been more succesful if you had used some of the time writing your 1400 forum posts playing the game to support your requests a bit.

Maybe relic had the opinion 1 game isn't enough to back up 117 forum posts

I know this won't shut you up but it will at least prove you wrong: https://imgur.com/a/1whWX8n

And yes har har I have 20 achievements, big whoop, I had to reset them because I was called a hacker or whatever, don't believe me? I don't care.

jump backJump back to quoted post25 May 2018, 17:57 PMTobis

How many times do you need to be told this?

- Relic doesn't want major mortar pit changes
- Relic will not allow it in any patch
- Including changes for testing that will 100% not be allowed is a waste of time and distracts from changes that might actually make it

If people want to test it they can try your mod.

That is just your opinion, which is by the way proven wrong by Relic themselves with the many changes they've done, such as mentioned many times adding the MG34 and Panzer IV as default units for the OKW, giving the USF a mortar and so forth.

You are free to ignore me and just continue on being... whatever you are but you will not change my mind, I will keep fighting as long as I see it's worth it, it's how I was taught and it's how I will die.

And lastly, here's something else you can edit to fit your unfunny agenda:

Why? Because I just don't give a fuck what you personally think about me.
25 May 2018, 19:18 PM

I will keep fighting as long as I see it's worth it, it's how I was taught and it's how I will die.

Have you ever considered the possiblity, that you're wrong?

And all this, is nothing but entertainement for the rest of us? The way you huff and puff and achieve nothing?

I wonder if doubt exists in a mind such as yours, or if your upbringing beat that out of it.
25 May 2018, 20:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 May 2018, 19:18 PMzarok47

Have you ever considered the possiblity, that you're wrong?

And all this, is nothing but entertainement for the rest of us? The way you huff and puff and achieve nothing?

I wonder if doubt exists in a mind such as yours, or if your upbringing beat that out of it.

Alright, I'll bite.

I will break my promise of not replying to you solely because your logic baffles me and this is turning into an interesting discussion that's going in depth of the human psyche.

Have I ever considered the possibility that I am wrong? Of course, after all I am a human being, I have my faults as we all do, nobody is perfect.

Wrong about what tho? Believing in something? Since when is belief wrong?

It's like saying that I am wrong if I believe in God and Aliens, who is to say that one or the other does or doesn't exist? Because nobody up until this point has provided solid proof of either.

If you're trying to say that I am making a fool of myself that is just your opinion. For me it's voicing what I think, something which I think is normal for an intelligent being, because probably none of us would be here if we didn't communicate, not because we physically couldn't but because we didn't want to or whatever.

And yes my son, doubt does exist in my mind, as it probably does in yours and in any other self respecting human being's mind.

Doubt, like many things is a normal human emotion, but then again that is perhaps just my opinion and you or anyone else is free to disagree with me.

But I think it's about time you drop this childish logic of the existence of right or wrong or good and bad, it's all different points of view and different opinions, nothing more.

25 May 2018, 21:13 PM

Is it a kind of Roleplay? Forum Warrior grinding?
25 May 2018, 21:40 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

That is just your opinion, which is by the way proven wrong by Relic themselves with the many changes they've done, such as mentioned many times adding the MG34 and Panzer IV as default units for the OKW, giving the USF a mortar and so forth.

It's not an opinion, it's a fact. You have no idea what you are talking about. Relic has specifically told the mod team that they wont allow a major rework to emplacements. The mortar pit will only stay the way it is, just with minor stat changes. Relic has final say on everything in the patches. You can complain directly to Relic if you want, the mod team has its hands tied.

But I think it's about time you drop this childish logic of the existence of right or wrong or good and bad, it's all different points of view and different opinions, nothing more.

I'm sorry silly things like facts or verifiable information are beneath you.
25 May 2018, 22:42 PM

Well, I think the game is fine and I'm having some good fights on 1v1. I think you all need some Prozac poured on your water.
26 May 2018, 21:18 PM

You are free to ignore me and just continue on being... whatever you are but you will not change my mind, I will keep fighting as long as I see it's worth it, it's how I was taught and it's how I will die.

And lastly, here's something else you can edit to fit your unfunny agenda:

Why? Because I just don't give a fuck what you personally think about me.

I sincerely hope you're not older than 15 so you still have time to outgrow the nasty case of martyr/superiority/persecution complex you seem to have caught.

:)
28 May 2018, 08:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 May 2018, 11:27 AMLago

Sure you can, but without any reason for people to believe you're an authority on the subject nobody's going to listen to that criticism.

Then, you should state that, not that the other mate has no right to say a word about the balance team´s work as he has not payed them...because saying "stop saying, you have not paid them" is at least, well, you should know it...

Anyway, There are thousand of examples of people being an authority in several knoledges areas without working on those areas...and in those cases, people not taking their opinions seriously is a fault in people´s side, not in the other side, of course.

5 Jun 2018, 20:37 PM

So can we get back to talking about how the pop count for medium and heavy vehicles is way too high and needs to be changed?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★