Login

russian armor

idea about fallschirmjager

8 May 2018, 08:30 AM

falls are to weak when you compare it with other elite infantery...and look at their price tag and reinfroce cost...they get arenet class canon...their dps is not that high.

A unit designed to ambush is not strong in direct firefight.

More shocking news at 11.

And since you think they are expensive to reinforce or expensive at all compared to other elite inf, let me blow your pants off with math:

They cost 440mp to call in.
80 of that mp is for on field deployment.
That means actual squad costs and performs as a 360mp squad.

360/4/2 is 45 and 45 is what they should reinforce for without any 'ist cheaper, because ist axis lol', but the dicsount for being axis applies and they cost 36.
There is no other squad in game that underpays as much for reinforce as falls short of vet3 REs.

Now, back to the 360 price.
Compared to literally ANY other allied elite infantry, ist SUPER CHEAP, because ALL allied elite infantry costs more or requires at the very least additional 75 muni upgrade to perform well.

Their DPS is 44 at close range and ~16 at far range, that means while they do not Excel at any range, they have enough DPS to cost efficiently engage ALL squads in game at range other squad would be disadvantaged at. You fight cons or rifles? Open with long range. You fight guards? Or tommies? Open at close range and force them to move with nades.

Why you can open when you want? Because you have camo that allows you to move, therefore if you do not suck donkey balls at the game, YOU are the one who can pick fights with falls.

In short, specifically for you:
8 May 2018, 09:19 AM

A unit designed to ambush is not strong in direct firefight.

More shocking news at 11.

And since you think they are expensive to reinforce or expensive at all compared to other elite inf, let me blow your pants off with math:

They cost 440mp to call in.
80 of that mp is for on field deployment.

That means actual squad costs and performs as a 360mp squad.

360/4/2 is 45 and 45 is what they should reinforce for without any 'ist cheaper, because ist axis lol', but the dicsount for being axis applies and they cost 36.
There is no other squad in game that underpays as much for reinforce as falls short of vet3 REs.

Compared to literally ANY other allied elite infantry, ist SUPER CHEAP, because ALL allied elite infantry costs more or requires at the very least additional 75 muni upgrade to perform well.

Their DPS is 44 at close range and ~16 at far range, that means while they do not Excel at any range, they have enough DPS to cost efficiently engage ALL squads in game at range other squad would be disadvantaged at. You fight cons or rifles? Open with long range. You fight guards? Or tommies? Open at close range and force them to move with nades.

Why you can open when you want? Because you have camo that allows you to move, therefore if you do not suck donkey balls at the game, YOU are the one who can pick fights with falls.

In short, specifically for you:

Suggestion, try using a unit in the current patch or reading the patch notes before posting about them.

Fallschirmjäger
Fallschirmjager are being adjusted to have better stock performance with only minor changes to their veterancy.

Now paradrop into the field instead of infiltrating.
Cost from 440 to 380
Reinforce cost from 38 to 36
Population from 8 to 9
Received accuracy from 0.87 to 0.83
Faust range from 15 to 18
Camouflages in cover when stationary; requires no veterancy
Veterancy 5 range bonus removed
Veterancy 3 received accuracy bonus removed
Veterancy 4 accuracy bonus moved to veterancy 3
Veterancy 3 now provides a -20% weapon cooldown
Veterancy requirements from 760/1520/3040/3800/5054 to 600/1200/2400/3000/3900
8 May 2018, 09:26 AM

And put you out of work?

Plus, it changes completely nothing.
On field spawn cost is lower, everything else applies as it did.
8 May 2018, 10:06 AM

And put you out of work?

Plus, it changes completely nothing.
On field spawn cost is lower, everything else applies as it did.

That simply demonstrates the fact that you talk about thing you know little about as if you are an expert.

Actually very little applies of what you said:

The DPS of Fall is 38-16.
The unit cost 380 which is higher than some elite allied infantry and units like commandos come with reinforcement point do not need weapon upgrade.
Fall camo is static you can not move with it, one need vet 2 for that.

PLS stop pretending to be an expert on Fallschirmjäger and spread misinformation about them.

Once more a suggestion, if you want to post about something check the facts.
8 May 2018, 10:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 May 2018, 10:06 AMVipper

That simply demonstrates the fact that you talk about thing you know little about as if you are an expert.

The unit cost 380 which is higher than some elite allied infantry and units like commandos come with reinforcement point do not need weapon upgrade.

PLS stop pretending to be an expert on Fallschirmjäger and spread misinformation about them.

Lol if this is not a love demonstration, what could you do without him :clap:
8 May 2018, 10:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 May 2018, 10:20 AMEsxile

Lol if this is not a love demonstration, what could you do without him :clap:

I could do just fine, in a far less toxic environment and not have to spent time to correct factual errors.

And I have little to no feelings about the user.
8 May 2018, 10:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 May 2018, 10:06 AMVipper

1) I know quite a lot, but I am not going to learn by heart all the different dps charts, depending on who made it, if I am not using one that covers your exact data, I am not going to apologise or cry about it.
2) Now why would I do that, when I have a personal, free of charge secretary assisting me with every thing?
8 May 2018, 11:04 AM

Thread wise, we now got a full page discussing a simple error in numbers - which I would have had wrong too. To be honest, this constant toxicity and overly obsession of doing some correction over and over again for innocent things in a most passive aggressive voice (and then edited countless times) kind of makes me anxious to post anything in any threads - i'll stick to reading the forum, thank you, I don't want to be target of this type of behavior. I thought this was already discussed to death through PMs, but nothing seems to have been achieved.
8 May 2018, 11:08 AM

I am not sure why one would consider that correcting factual errors in civilized manner as toxic.

Fallschirmjäger cost 380 not 440 that is a simple fact, Fallschirmjäger camo is static that is a simple fact, there is nothing toxic about it.

Even the user seems to like it the people correct his factual errors.
8 May 2018, 11:54 AM

440 or 380MP, it's still a fragile and expensive unit.

You can nitpick specific details, but it won't change the fact that Falls are glass cannons that fit a specific niche.
8 May 2018, 12:57 PM

440 or 380MP, it's still a fragile and expensive unit.

You can nitpick specific details, but it won't change the fact that Falls are glass cannons that fit a specific niche.

i 'm just really wondering. why do you think fallschrim is glass cannon? only because of his 4 men squad? i believe it has 17%dodge chance at 0 vet which is smiliar to the tomminator(20 in cover?)
8 May 2018, 14:02 PM

Its funny. the Guards have very good Armor DPS in in stock status. They dont need ammo to deal dmg to armor. When you want to deal very good vs infntery..you can invest 75ammo. right.
Than you get a ober and panzergren in one unit.

Hm. Falli are only good vs infntery. Oh..you want to dmg a tank? than here...get the panzerfaust! Oh wait..i cost ammo...everytim you use it.
'
Pls calc again the cost for both unit when you want to kill a tank with it..lets guess a p4.

Calc my lil friend...calc
8 May 2018, 14:06 PM

Its funny. the Guards have very good Armor DPS in in stock status. They dont need ammo to deal dmg to armor. When you want to deal very good vs infntery..you can invest 75ammo. right.

Hm. Falli are only good vs infntery. Oh..you want to dmg a tank? than here...get the panzerfaust! Oh wait..i cost ammo...everytim you use it.
'
Pls calc again the cost for both unit when you want to kill a tank with it..lets guess a p4.

Why are you trying to kill tanks with fallschirmjaeger?
8 May 2018, 14:23 PM

'

Guards do not have:
-stealth
-weapons effective at all ranges
-on field deployment
-if you think guards deal damage to armor, I will point you back to yesterday VonIvan games, where guards barely chipped off paint job on P4 while shrecks ripped apart 34/85 like no tomorrow - guards would not be good vs armor if tanks had 80 armor.

You are comparing apples to oranges here.
Guards and falls are both call-in infantry, but that is as far as similarities go.
They work completely differently, they serve 2 completely different roles, guards are meant to be mainline, falls are infiltrators with much more utility packed onto them.

And if you think you're so smart, since you are claiming that guards are better, please calculate yourself how many guards you need for stealth ambush after paradropping them on backlines.

However, since apparently you think falls are anti tank unit, I see even more clearly why you struggle with literally anything in this game - there is just no word to describe how bad, ignorant and uneducated about units you are.
8 May 2018, 14:49 PM

I don't have a complaint about fals specifically, but rather the inability to evade a bundle grenade in any meaningful way, even if you begin to move out of its path at the very beginning of the "unit begins to throw bundle-nade" animation.

This applies to pgrens' bundle nade too, and I imagine the short fused gammon bombs. I think short fused grenades are fine, but these high explosive short fused nades are a real pain in the ass to deal with when the game's programming is such that clicking move doesn't move your whole squad, but some just linger around due to what I assume is the squad AI.

I know the patch notes claim this (AI) will be changed, so I'm not too upset about it, but it does make for some very infuriating moments when you as a player react correctly but still lose due to latency + AI not doing what you want.

Anyway, on fals themselves, I do think that they have a little too much utility between the bundle nade, faust, white phosphorous smoke (which slows movement), and the ability to camo on the move. I wouldn't go so far as to say they need to be nerfed though, as they are quite expensive for a 4 man squad.

Having used them pretty often the last few months, I know how easily they can be lost, so I wouldn't immediately jump to opplsnerf.gif
8 May 2018, 15:19 PM

i 'm just really wondering. why do you think fallschrim is glass cannon? only because of his 4 men squad? i believe it has 17%dodge chance at 0 vet which is smiliar to the tomminator(20 in cover?)

Falls target size is 0.87. Same as an SPio squad, and 0.04 (4%) better RA than an Ost Gren.

Comparatively,

Obersoldatens have 0.7 RA
PzGrens (Who have similar, if not better DPS at short-medium range) have 0.8.
Jaeger Light Inf (Can also cloak) have 0.8.
Stormtroopers (Can also cloak) have 0.75

Compared to other expensive Elite infantry like Obers, PGrens, Stormtroopers and Jaeger Light Inf, Falls are easier to hit.

But apart from that, it is an expensive unit with a lot of DPS. It will end up being focus-fired if used from the front, which is why it's best used to harass enemy rear lines rather than do frontline fighting.
8 May 2018, 15:46 PM

Falls are easier to hit than tommies amd sappers actually. Cause balance
8 May 2018, 15:49 PM

Falls are easier to hit than tommies amd sappers actually. Cause balance

Well, every other infiltrator isn't exactly a master of matrix dodging either.

The most durable would be storms I believe?
All others are pretty damn fragile and most certainly ineffective at all ranges.

(inb4 someone rushes in drooling and screaming commandos, check out their scaling first)
8 May 2018, 15:51 PM

most durable stealth unit is jagdpanzer iv

what do you mean that doesn't count
8 May 2018, 15:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 May 2018, 15:51 PMLago
most durable stealth unit is jagdpanzer iv

what do you mean that doesn't count

Bugged invisible ZiS crew will beat that.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 38
unknown 37
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak