Login

russian armor

OP Pershing autowipe machine

22 Apr 2018, 21:19 PM

Why is this tank still so strong when relic themselves said they wanted to move away from the heavy call in meta years back? The moment this thing rolls out you can say goodbye to your squads.

Pretty much every 1vs1 match is just a race for the USF player to get his wipe machine to turn into a turbo wipe mahine at vet 3. Once he is sitting it on the middle VP (just like players used to do with the old KT) anything attempted to cap is just dead. AT guns will be one shotted, so will panzergrens.

The Comet, ISU-152 and KT were all nerfed so why does this thing remain terminator mode? For some reason the Universal carrier was tinkered with next patch but OP cheese that ruins every game remains.
22 Apr 2018, 21:32 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Aside from multiple things wrong with this post, you're at least not spewing "insane" things. Essentially, it remains "OP" because it evades meta. The balance team has a way of tunnel visioning onto the current meta and only that.
23 Apr 2018, 04:57 AM

Because comet is much cheaper, stock and not limited to one.
Who the hell knows why ISU was nerfed, no one asked for it.
KT is the only tank in game with 240 damage, 375 armor and massive health pool, you can't have everything.

Pershing is a medium tank with heavy tank cost and limit.
It needs to excel somewhere and its not durability.
Just send a singular panther after it-if you are trying with shrecks instead, you clearly do not understand that the unit is primarily AI.
23 Apr 2018, 05:14 AM

can we get proper thread names rather than "x is op"
23 Apr 2018, 05:43 AM

Pershing is good vs armor if it has support of flanks. Otherwise, it's just anti-infantry. At vet 1, the crew throws grenades, that's it.

Fact : First time i called in a Pershing, i thought to myself "It's still op like it was in CoH1. Let's challenge Axis heavies!". I came across an Elefant. My Pershing felt like a poor Sherman getting sniped by a Tiger.
23 Apr 2018, 08:47 AM

Troll thread. where is ulumule and others
23 Apr 2018, 08:55 AM
Senior Referee Badge

Aside from multiple things wrong with this post, you're at least not spewing "insane" things. Essentially, it remains "OP" because it evades meta. The balance team has a way of tunnel visioning onto the current meta and only that.

It's called Relic's scope, and not the fault of the balance team ^^
23 Apr 2018, 09:21 AM

omg if you have problem vs a perhing pls L2P now panthers have more health than perhing so yeah
23 Apr 2018, 09:33 AM

Really ?

I use Pershing rarely to wipe out enemy squad
and I think King Tiger Often wipe out than pershing too Is op ?
23 Apr 2018, 09:37 AM

I just don't understand people randomly opening threads complaining about units being OP when nobody else has been complaining about them for ages now.
23 Apr 2018, 09:47 AM

I just don't understand people randomly opening threads complaining about units being OP when nobody else has been complaining about them for ages now.

in my opinion balance forum should be locked to certain users only
23 Apr 2018, 10:28 AM

Process goes like this:

-Play the game(4v4 RT preferably)
-Lose the game to AT Team.
-Post Balance thread, because despite you losing from the first minute, you believe it was due to late game unit that you were completely unprepared for due to being stomped in early game.
-Make sure your rank number typed on the phone after pressing the call button will connect you to your local Pizzeria.

And a small fun fact:
Threads like this are instantly locked on official boards due to not following easy guidelines and not having any discussion value.
23 Apr 2018, 10:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Apr 2018, 10:28 AMKatitof

-Make sure your rank number typed on the phone after pressing the call button will connect you to your local Pizzeria.

This was actually fking hilarious. :clap:
23 Apr 2018, 11:49 AM

But I am insane, insane about having a balanced multiplayer environment in this game CoH2
23 Apr 2018, 11:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Apr 2018, 10:28 AMKatitof

Process goes like this:

-Play the game(4v4 RT preferably)
-Lose the game to AT Team.
-Post Balance thread, because despite you losing from the first minute, you believe it was due to late game unit that you were completely unprepared for due to being stomped in early game.

And a small fun fact:
Threads like this are instantly locked on official boards due to not following easy guidelines and not having any discussion value.

I'm actually a well known twitch streamer that floated around the top 20 for a time, you get a biscuit if you guess which one Katitof babygirl
23 Apr 2018, 11:54 AM

1) Never heard of you and I know everyone that streams and Counts in coh2. This community is too small to claim you are known without active people never seeing you anywhere.
2) That is the General process, about 90% of Balance threads. There is the other 10%(this one however, is not one of them).
3) Pershing is not even meta for years, if you really were top 20, then you would be now too if you were active and actually good. My best rank in CoH2 was 46, however I do not consider myself as top 50 Player.
4) Your proof that Pershing is OP is where? Where is your uploaded 1v1 or 2v2 at competitive level game backing that up?
23 Apr 2018, 12:30 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

To be fair, although it is not "meta" it has recently won games in SMC that the people who won, had no business winning.

Like every other call-in in the game, I firmly believe it should be tied to tech.
23 Apr 2018, 13:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Apr 2018, 12:30 PMTric
To be fair, although it is not "meta" it has recently won games in SMC that the people who won, had no business winning.

Like every other call-in in the game, I firmly believe it should be tied to tech.

Wasn't the fact that if it is limited to 1 at time, it is not tied-up to tiering?
23 Apr 2018, 13:20 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Apr 2018, 13:12 PMEsxile

Wasn't the fact that if it is limited to 1 at time, it is not tied-up to tiering?

Then what is the reasoning behind the command pv4? or command panther? or the puma for ost?

All call ins should be tied to tech, the only arguable one imo would be the tiger ace as it fucks up your resource income the rest of the game.
23 Apr 2018, 13:33 PM

Pershing is a wiping machine....especially vs Ost. This is a fact.

Pershing was used very often in the last tournements...often with a big impact. @Katitof...you should look more the last and actually tournements....than you maybe get an idea which unit is used often and are very strong....fun fact: it isnt a KT in this position (very often seen or very big impact)...but the pershing...jammy jammy eats so much models..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★