Login

russian armor

Spring Update - Balance thread

PAGES (23)down
18 Apr 2018, 17:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2018, 17:33 PMKatitof

DP-28 is pathetically weak compared to any other LMG.
There is a reason why 2 of them cost 75 instead of 120 on guards.
But cons should never get any long range upgrade, it would lead to gren/volk like blobbing.

I know the dp-28 its weaker then other lmgs but even with just one dp Cons really benefit a ton from them.

If cons get things like Bars, Mg42s or Brens thats a entire different beast.

Yeah I agree upgrading cons with long range upgrades would be bad. Having a durable 6 man squad at vet 3 with lmgs is the last thing we want.
18 Apr 2018, 18:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2018, 17:15 PMKatitof

KV-1 got exact same 270 armor and it doesn't seem to struggle when taking shots from axis meds with superior penetration.

Plus, Panther was made more durable against TDs, that's the thing axis crowd was crying for last Quartal.

Stug rate of fire is THE overpowered thing about it and it'll be back to what it was at vet1, so don't cry, I'd expect further nerfs as this one might not be enough for such potent TD, given the fact it did not got pop increase as all other TDs with 160 dmg nor a hard pen nerf like SU76.

Also, didn't SU-76 had 140 far pen back when it was utterly useless?

so yh panther now has less armour then a kv1 lol, srsly now more durable against TD's ? with its 320 armour it could bounce the ocsically shot and still get the 960hp at vet 2, now it will get penned every shot, and while losing its armour gets +160hp which is 1 more shot, that to me is for of a nerf, since it could get the +160hp with vet anyway.

And now even meds can engage it from the front, while this dumb tank now costs 180 fuel for ost.

Stug, such a potent TD with 0 AI.

I didn't mention anything about the su76's pen, im saying it should have kept its 60 range whilst the barrage gets a cost attached to it.
18 Apr 2018, 18:13 PM

Best allied stock med have penetration of 135 at close range?

Vs 270 armor.

Do the math, its not hard, I believe in you.
18 Apr 2018, 18:19 PM

the nerf on panther is really bad, more damage received its more time repairing. stop the nerfs on this unit!

jackson needs 60 range, with this reduction jackson will be more vulnerable to stugs, jp4, ele and JT....

No KT buff? KT should be the best tank in the game and its pure trash...GG

snipers... WTF!!

again another patch with to many changes, focus only in units than really need a change. this game is dying on hands of the community STOP!!!
18 Apr 2018, 18:25 PM

What can I say? The dream of unique factions and build/strategy diversity is dying more and more with time. Lets just hope luck is on our side and this mad lottery will at the very least bring more ballance.

I don't see you suggesting anything that would keep things balanced and unique and at the same time work at all.
18 Apr 2018, 18:40 PM
Donator 11

I don't see you suggesting anything that would keep things balanced and unique and at the same time work at all.

As you know I'm quite active on this forum and I proposed unique and balanced solutions many times. Some of them have been incorporated into community patches. Now back to the topic.

18 Apr 2018, 18:42 PM

ok deny DP-28

about SVT-40 ?

Svt-40 is interesting and the best choice if you want an upgrade.

Would it be 3 penal svts? Or a different damage model entirely?
18 Apr 2018, 18:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2018, 15:58 PMKatitof

Inb4 tiger will lose its "new" range buff from previous patch.

Or maybe now OKW will counter them just like literally all allied factions in early game? By flanking them.

Or getting a t0 flamer, t0 smoke, or t0 mortar.
18 Apr 2018, 18:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2018, 17:15 PMKatitof

KV-1 got exact same 270 armor and it doesn't seem to struggle when taking shots from axis meds with superior penetration.

Plus, Panther was made more durable against TDs, that's the thing axis crowd was crying for last Quartal.

Stug rate of fire is THE overpowered thing about it and it'll be back to what it was at vet1, so don't cry, I'd expect further nerfs as this one might not be enough for such potent TD, given the fact it did not got pop increase as all other TDs with 160 dmg nor a hard pen nerf like SU76.

Also, didn't SU-76 had 140 far pen back when it was utterly useless?

140 close if o recall. Plus it was in the same tier as the su85 making it even less attractive because for a bit more fuel got an AT machine gun
18 Apr 2018, 19:00 PM

No KT buff? KT should be the best tank in the game and its pure trash...GG

No KT buff? Are you joking? IS-2 is who really needs a buff because of the list: KT, Tiger, Pershing, IS-2. IS-2 is the worst heavy tank. Or do you miss the Ultimate OP? click, click wipe all.
18 Apr 2018, 19:08 PM

Permanently Banned
I must say guys, you are total nuubs in propaganda, to make less emotes and more proofs you can post DPS of cons with 2 ppsh comapred to another units and another stuff. But ye, better make shittalks in chat org.
18 Apr 2018, 19:35 PM
Patrion 39

Who's in the balance team behind this patch?

What's the focus of this scope?

I like it when you add the before/after values in the notes i.e. pop changes, penetration/armour changes ;)
18 Apr 2018, 19:55 PM

No KT buff? Are you joking? IS-2 is who really needs a buff because of the list: KT, Tiger, Pershing, IS-2. IS-2 is the worst heavy tank. Or do you miss the Ultimate OP? click, click wipe all.

is2 maybe needs a reload time buff, but has a good mobility and armour (the same armour than KT which is not fair)

you've tried KT after the scatter nerf?, now don't kill infantry, and don't kill tanks thanks to his ridiculous mobility. its just a fat ass 280 fuel target. KT its good for nothing right now. well to be honest KT its good for 1 thing; to lose games wasting fuel!

Centaur nerfs are also absurd, this kind of tanks its supposed to do more damage against infantry than multi-task tanks like cromwell or p4, another ridiculous change that puts one unit out of the game...

more brain, less changes pls
18 Apr 2018, 19:57 PM

Nerfing P47 Rocket Strike, US MG suppression (we can't suppress Axis infantry, now it will be EVEN MORE difficult), increased the population for the Jackson (because we see a lot of USF players getting more than 1 Jackson in the field at the same time). Yeah, seems reasonable...
18 Apr 2018, 20:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2018, 18:13 PMKatitof
Best allied stock med have penetration of 135 at close range?

Vs 270 armor.

Do the math, its not hard, I believe in you.

Just pretty much line any med in the game? PIVs would struggle against IS2\ISU\Peshing frontally, and would have problems fighing Comets frontally.
All thouse has something common, they are both AI and AT tanks. This is justifies fact that they are all doctrinal tanks, except for comet, but it locked behind sort of chose, so in some way, its doctrinal too.

Panther is exclusively TD tank ... well at least it can become it after change. Even you called it "specific heavy counter" tank. Its role was limited, this is why it was so unpolular chose and pretty much all other options were better then it.
With armor and HP change it might become good tank after all, for its cost, which wont be scared away by one TD enemy tank.

And again, panther right now, is pritty much the single unit in the game, which has cost comparable to heavy tanks, but which is easily counterable, even 1v1 by far cheaper counterparts. This is not ok.
18 Apr 2018, 20:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2018, 08:14 AMCyanara
I'm starting to think heavy call-ins will never be abolished :(

I just can't understand the logic behind retaining them.

Selling doctrines is behind the reasoning
18 Apr 2018, 20:16 PM

Nerf ppsh cons? Wut? But double bar riflemen is fine?! Lol?
18 Apr 2018, 20:19 PM

Nerf ppsh cons? Wut? But double bar riflemen is fine?! Lol?

Well, cons are pretty potent at vet3, however before vet3 they still are pretty shitty.
Reliable, but shitty, even with ppsh as they die like flies.

I'd be fine with ppsh change if cons vet was slightly readjusted, moving part of vet3 durability to vet2 and vet2 accuracy to vet3, then increase in power would be less exponential between vet 0-2 and vet 3, making ppsh look viable with 2 guns, however the cost to dps increase ratio is just.... bad with 2 guns.
18 Apr 2018, 20:21 PM

is2 maybe needs a reload time buff, but has a good mobility and armour (the same armour than KT which is not fair)

you've tried KT after the scatter nerf?, now don't kill infantry, and don't kill tanks thanks to his ridiculous mobility. its just a fat ass 280 fuel target. KT its good for nothing right now. well to be honest KT its good for 1 thing; to lose games wasting fuel!

Centaur nerfs are also absurd, this kind of tanks its supposed to do more damage against infantry than multi-task tanks like cromwell or p4, another ridiculous change that puts one unit out of the game...

more brain, less changes pls

Yes, I saw the KT after the nerf and from continued to wipe the infantry, not as before: I could wipe two infantry squads (6 people and full health) with one shot in motion. But he also continues to wipe the infantry. And after the buff Tiger (which is now similar to KT, good against everyone) IS-2 is just insignificant. He is bad both against infantry and against tanks: he needs about 5 shots to destroy PZ-4, and given that the main gun is shit (inaccurate, constant ricochets), I'd rather sell myself on the barriers than I will build IS-2.
18 Apr 2018, 20:24 PM

So you guys nerf brumble, reduce Ostheer Panther armor so it can get penetrated by mediums more easily, increase its cost, without decreasing tier 4 teching cost, making tier 4 in 1v1 a luxury still, which is now also less potent than before.

You then nerf the tier 3 crutch too? You guys gone loonie?

Cons ppsh nerfed? Double bar rifelem fine? Lelz?

222 buffed but now back to 666 spammable levels?! The sniper it had problems killing now has one model, so why that major buff?!
PAGES (23)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Peru 26
unknown 2
unknown 13
unknown 9

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L