Login

russian armor

An Apology to the Community

7 Apr 2018, 15:08 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Dear CoH community,

Over the last week or so there has been blame on both sides surrounding the casting of Currahee's 2v2 tournament. It was blown way out of proportion and we now realise it all could have been resolved privately. I wish to restate that I had no malicious or selfish intentions when I decided to stream the tournament as all I wanted to do was give more exposure to said tournament and give viewers options to choose who to watch.

I have had a private chat with both Currahee and Stormless and we have resolved these issues and still are friends. It was wrong that I didn't ask permission from Currahee since it was his tournament and it was wrong that I spoke out the way I did on stream. I apologise for the way I acted to multiple members of this community specifically, AE, Stormless, Currahee, Romeo and Tric. I said some awful things when I went off the handle and I deeply regret them. These were uncharacteristic like and I hate myself for it. Admittedly this is not the first time I have lost control of my anger and I know I have a problem with dealing with rage. I hope that we can all put this behind us, remain friends while helping continue to grow and entertain this community together.

Yours Sincerely,

HelpingHans
7 Apr 2018, 15:10 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Dear CoH community,

Over the last week or so there has been blame on both sides surrounding the casting of Currahee's 2v2 tournament. It was blown way out of proportion and we now realise it all could have been resolved privately. I wish to restate that I had no malicious or selfish intentions when I decided to stream the tournament as all I wanted to do was give more exposure to said tournament and give viewers options to choose who to watch.

I have had a private chat with both Currahee and Stormless and we have resolved these issues and still are friends. It was wrong that I didn't ask permission from Currahee since it was his tournament and it was wrong that I spoke out the way I did on stream. I apologise for the way I acted to multiple members of this community specifically, AE, Stormless, Currahee, Romeo and Tric. I said some awful things when I went off the handle and I deeply regret them. These were uncharacteristic like and I hate myself for it. Admittedly this is not the first time I have lost control of my anger and I know I have a problem with dealing with rage. I hope that we can all put this behind us, remain friends while helping continue to grow and entertain this community together.

Yours Sincerely,

HelpingHans

:thumb:
7 Apr 2018, 16:06 PM

Quick Lock the thread! Kappa
7 Apr 2018, 16:22 PM

Nice :)

Now where this dispute has settled, I think the time has come for "an open letter for COHmmunity about unauthorised patchleaking"

7 Apr 2018, 16:58 PM
Senior Referee Badge

7 Apr 2018, 17:41 PM
Donator 22

wow, many people rage from time to time.
Such an open apology is a rare event.
all the best!
7 Apr 2018, 18:48 PM
Donator 11

Good job owning up to it. Sometimes it's hard to admit when your wrong and I'm glad you guys worked it out. Cheers!
7 Apr 2018, 20:02 PM
A_E
7 Apr 2018, 20:10 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

Cheers mate!
7 Apr 2018, 21:19 PM
Donator 11

Good to hear, wouldn't want anything clouding GCS
7 Apr 2018, 21:31 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Things happen. Good to hear all is resloved.
7 Apr 2018, 21:32 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Everybody is human and everyone involved could've done better, hope we all grow and become better as a community because of this.
7 Apr 2018, 21:36 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Apr 2018, 21:32 PMTric
Everybody is human and everyone involved could've done better, hope we all grow and become better as a community because of this.

Couldn't have said it better!
7 Apr 2018, 21:50 PM

:clap:nice one buddy
7 Apr 2018, 22:08 PM

"Uncharacteristic" ... Are we going to act like on-stream rages are a rare event with HelpingHans?

*Perma banned*
9 Apr 2018, 11:52 AM

Dear CoH community,
[...]
I said some awful things when I went off the handle and I deeply regret them. These were uncharacteristic like and I hate myself for it. Admittedly this is not the first time I have lost control of my anger and I know I have a problem with dealing with rage.
[...]

9 Apr 2018, 12:00 PM

"Uncharacteristic" ... Are we going to act like on-stream rages are a rare event with HelpingHans?

*Perma banned*

I initially thought they were fun and part of the typical Twitch caster act, but I prefer to watch other more mature and professional streamers now.
9 Apr 2018, 15:31 PM
Donator 11

*Perma banned*

Let's just hope these are going to be less common in the future so we as community and audience can reclassify hans' stream into the "professional" category.
9 Apr 2018, 15:34 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

I've seen this for a long time, if problems persist, take action. This was the first time i felt sorry for you.
9 Apr 2018, 18:47 PM

It's good to see this has been resolved in a timely manner. Hopefully we can all get past this and move on as a strong community.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 47
Germany 36

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment