Login

russian armor

Crocodile is useless in team games since patch

7 Mar 2018, 12:09 PM

The nerf may have killed it. It seems to happen every patch. It will be fixed next patch.

But at least the brits have 37 other OP AS HELL tanks to choose from. In team games just build the centaur early game. Late game, build the Churchill infantry tank (damage sponge) and spearhead right into the enemies as your team follows behind with TDs. Or even use the CIT with a Firefly. Of course everything sounds good on paper :P
7 Mar 2018, 12:15 PM

The nerf may have killed it. It seems to happen every patch. It will be fixed next patch.

But at least the brits have 37 other OP AS HELL tanks to choose from. In team games just build the centaur early game. Late game, build the Churchill infantry tank (damage sponge) and spearhead right into the enemies as your team follows behind with TDs. Or even use the CIT with a Firefly. Of course everything sounds good on paper :P

Actually Centaur is probably the only OP tank the Brits have in this patch.
7 Mar 2018, 12:34 PM

Actually Centaur is probably the only OP tank the Brits have in this patch.

The new Centaur sure is the gem of T3, pretty much required at all times.

The Croc I do get now and then as it does a decent job at protecting your AT gun and VP's from pesky blobs over running your position. Just like the AVRE it is NOT a spearhead unit, rather a inf mop up unit that comes in from behind.
I can't rightly comment on whether its overpriced as I don't play smaller game modes.

You can only risk getting it when you have AT department fully covered, making it more a covering all bases unit, than a game changer.

The Comet is an overpriced tin can, basking in the light of its former glory days and best avoided in team games.

I'm finding the Churchill VII a more reliable option for late game as it serves the distinct role of leading the charge, tanking shots, and believe it or not, effective flanking.
7 Mar 2018, 17:15 PM

Nerf was need, however pop cap and price should have been lowered significantly. It feels like a useless piece of junk compared to other vehicles of it's class.
7 Mar 2018, 20:28 PM

I agree, Croc is only viable if you are winning the match. I would rather invest the resources into Centaur or Cromwell if I need anti infantry late game supported by fireflies.
7 Mar 2018, 20:31 PM

, Panther etc. Crocodile got more armour in last patch but it doesn´t help at all because most rounds still penetrate it.

Are you saying that it would be fair and balanced when no rounds penetrate it?

Its armour is at 290 right now, almost equal to tigers and panthers. Do you consider those having low armour?
7 Mar 2018, 21:04 PM

Its armour is at 290 right now, almost equal to tigers and panthers. Do you consider those having low armour?

Panthers and Tigers dont have low armour but they arent used in a similar way as the Crocodile. They dont have to CQC infantry units. I would argue that given the current price and it´s bad mobility, the Crocodile should actually have more armour than Panthers, not less.
8 Mar 2018, 02:45 AM

both the croc and the standard churchill should get:

target size to 22 (it wasn't a big tank. no reason why it's 26)

armor to 320 (panther)

hp to 1280 (king tiger).

maybe a slight rof buff to their main gun.
8 Mar 2018, 06:57 AM

both the croc and the standard churchill should get:

target size to 22 (it wasn't a big tank. no reason why it's 26)

armor to 320 (panther)

hp to 1280 (king tiger).

maybe a slight rof buff to their main gun.

yeah....and all this for only 130 fuel on top of this bs.
8 Mar 2018, 10:54 AM

yeah....and all this for only 230 fuel on top of this bs.

Fixed for you.

Sorry to burst another bubble of your delusions, but croc costs as much as tiger while being completely importent against any med armor or above, it literally can not fight anything besides infantry.
8 Mar 2018, 11:04 AM

Fixed for you.

Sorry to burst another bubble of your delusions, but croc costs as much as tiger while being completely importent against any med armor or above, it literally can not fight anything besides infantry.

i talked about the normal church...which he was saying should have the armor and HP like KT and better gun...
8 Mar 2018, 11:23 AM

i talked about the normal church...which he was saying should have the armor and HP like KT and better gun...

How does a churchill have a better gun as a KT? Are you high?

And btw Churchill costs 160 fuel and not 130. Have you ever played Brits? lol

Churchill is fine anyways, it´s just the Crocodile that is almost useless since patch.
8 Mar 2018, 12:10 PM

Churchill is fine anyways, it´s just the Crocodile that is almost useless since patch.

if u could only read...
1. i didnt say that churchhill have better gun than KT...i said it has the same armor an hP when i could be the wish from the guy i quotet and a better gun (than its actually gun...was a wish too)

2. i say that with the 130 fuel to make this wishes even more unrealaistic, if you could read and understand a sentence.

3. yes i played brits and croc is very good in the right hands, it can even pentrate a vet 4 jadgpanzer 4 with its maingun..so yes..its not useless

4. no iam not high...you cant read...and under stand what you read. not more.
12 Mar 2018, 11:25 AM

And the gun from church even penetrate a Pz4. and will own easily a Pz4 by itself.

You dont believe?

Than look here:
https://youtu.be/cu664cvgcRc?t=2205
12 Mar 2018, 13:28 PM

And the gun from church even penetrate a Pz4. and will own easily a Pz4 by itself.

So according to you a Churchill should lose to a PZ4? Despite costing much more and requiring more expensive tech?

Of course a Churchill pens a P4, if not what would be the point of getting it????

12 Mar 2018, 13:50 PM

So according to you a Churchill should lose to a PZ4? Despite costing much more and requiring more expensive tech?

Of course a Churchill pens a P4, if not what would be the point of getting it????

There was a suggestion to buff the rof from the churchs gun!
WTF? it killed easily a pz4. faster shooting? why not killing a Tiger easily?

church was made to get dmg sponge. not a tank killer...it has great AI and let your battle tanks to their job..eating dmg...not to kill easy a p4.

Remind us...hastn the p4 almighty armor? where is it, when penetratet by even this shit 75mm gun?
12 Mar 2018, 14:04 PM

There was a suggestion to buff the rof from the churchs gun!
WTF? it killed easily a pz4. faster shooting? why not killing a Tiger easily?

church was made to get dmg sponge. not a tank killer...it has great AI and let your battle tanks to their job..eating dmg...not to kill easy a p4.

Remind us...hastn the p4 almighty armor? where is it, when penetratet by even this shit 75mm gun?

KV-8 can kill ost P4 with some RNG luck, why Churchill would not?
And it still takes ages for both.
You would need to be AFK to lose P4 to Churchill(literally any variant of it).

Also contrary to what you seem to believe here, P4 is not a super heavy tank.
If you would stop chanting 'krupp stahl' and would use more common sense, that would be great.
12 Mar 2018, 14:05 PM

give it more hp to sponge more and close this before it becomes like the about jackson post with vipper and katitof flirting
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★