Login

russian armor

Crocodile is useless in team games since patch

28 Mar 2018, 17:53 PM

Who gives a shit who is responsible? The community balance team decided on what to buff/nerf and that´s all that really matters.

Everything else is just arguing semantics.

All of this is totally off-topic anyways. But whatever. Vipper feels the need to derail every thread or bring the Puma into everything.

Why not discuss whether or not Puma is balanced based on it´s performance vs the Croc???

=========

I want the game to be renamed "Company of Puma Semantics" ;)
29 Mar 2018, 06:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2018, 11:19 AMKatitof

What happen on your drug trips is not really a proof of anything.

Churchill would Need to pen most of ist shots and that is unlikely to happen(possible, but so is winning with T70 against P4), unless you park panther rear armor to chrchils front on Close range.

iam not the guy who is high...iam the guy who look the actuall casts from the famous caster.
I dont search it again, only to show you the prove, like 2 times before. It happen..and no it wasnt the rear armor...it was the frontal armor, which was mostly penetratet by the church.

Trust me or not..i dont search it again.

look the stats form church...it is not that impossible like do you think. Try it....it isnt that hard.
29 Mar 2018, 07:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2018, 11:19 AMKatitof

What happen on your drug trips is not really a proof of anything.

Churchill would Need to pen most of ist shots and that is unlikely to happen(possible, but so is winning with T70 against P4), unless you park panther rear armor to chrchils front on Close range.

BUT!! You have luck..i found it in my history:

https://youtu.be/E-sePjqwJZA?t=1547

NOW ITS ON YOU! Look how easily the panther die to the shot from churchs..which penetrate on even far range!!
29 Mar 2018, 08:01 AM

Although slightly exaggerated *by Katitof, the Churchill can roughly penetrate every of its third shot against a Panther at full range against its front armor (32%), so it is unlikely. It's a comparatively really good stat considering the bigger picture, but you can still get unlucky with penetration rolls. Meanwhile, Panther has >90% chance to penetrate a Churchill at full range against its Front Armor.
29 Mar 2018, 08:03 AM

Although slightly exaggerated, the Churchill can roughly penetrate every of its third shot against a Panther at full range against its front armor. You can get unlucky with penetration rolls. Meanwhile, Panther has >90% chance to penetrate a Churchill at full range against its Front Armor.

On which basis from stats do you calc that? when i look to the penetration from churchhills gun and the armor from Panther...on max range the frontal armor?
29 Mar 2018, 08:06 AM

On which basis from stats do you calc that? when i look to the penetration from churchhills gun and the armor from Panther...on max range the frontal armor?

Although slightly exaggerated, the Churchill can roughly penetrate every of its third shot against a Panther at full range against its front armor (32%). It's a comparatively really good stat considering the bigger picture, but you can still get unlucky with penetration rolls. Meanwhile, Panther has >90% chance to penetrate a Churchill at full range against its Front Armor.

Yes, I was using your example from max range - max range, front armor (105 div 320 = 0.32). There's a useful thread that explains the relatively simple division behind it:

https://www.coh2.org/topic/68795/penetration-system
29 Mar 2018, 08:47 AM

BUT!! You have luck..i found it in my history:

https://youtu.be/E-sePjqwJZA?t=1547

NOW ITS ON YOU! Look how easily the panther die to the shot from churchs..which penetrate on even far range!!

Probability of single Penetration was alread explained to you.
As I have said, that is extremely unlikely Event and since you did not gave any time stamp and I do not have time to watch the whole Thing, only instances I cought a glimpse where panther lost hp against Churchill was when there was ATG and/or firefly involved as well.

I also find it hilarious how you try to talk about penetration stats when you are not even aware of the values or how penetration works at all.

The probability of 3 shots penetrating panther frontal armor in row is 3%.
The probability of 4 shots penetrating panther frontal armor in row by Churchill at max range is 1%.
Source; Basic math

Do you see how unlucky you have to be to get multiple penetrations from Churchill frontally?
29 Mar 2018, 09:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Mar 2018, 08:47 AMKatitof

Probability of single Penetration was alread explained to you.
As I have said, that is extremely unlikely Event and since you did not gave any time stamp and I do not have time to watch the whole Thing, only instances I cought a glimpse where panther lost hp against Churchill was when there was ATG and/or firefly involved as well.

I also find it hilarious how you try to talk about penetration stats when you are not even aware of the values or how penetration works at all.

The probability of 3 shots penetrating panther frontal armor in row is 3%.
The probability of 4 shots penetrating panther frontal armor in row by Churchill at max range is 1%.
Source; Basic math

Do you see how unlucky you have to be to get multiple penetrations from Churchill frontally?

you must very high today. The youtube link is to the right moment where the church kill the panther. open your eyes my friend.
3% is so wrong that you must have no clue from the system. pls educate yourself more.
29 Mar 2018, 09:40 AM

3% is so wrong that you must have no clue from the system. pls educate yourself more.

Katitof's right. The probability of his example of 3 shots in a row penetrating panther frontal armor is roughly 3%, that's correct. Just basic probabilities maths (0.3^3 = 0.027).
29 Mar 2018, 09:40 AM

you must very high today. The youtube link is to the right moment where the church kill the panther. open your eyes my friend.

PErhaps I am.

*puts down painkillers*

Now, 1 frontal shot, 1 rear shot, another frontal shot + PIATs.

Probability for 2 frontal shots penetrating in a row alone is 10%.

You still have not presented a viable case.

Or you know what, if you are so much into this belief that Churchill stands a Chance vs panther, please do what you do best and perform void tests in 1v1. Report results back once shock diminishes.

3% is so wrong that you must have no clue from the system. pls educate yourself more

You did not passed any ground school math test ever, did you?

Here:
http://www.probabilityformula.org/calculating-probability-formula.html
Eat your own advise and educate yourself.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★