Login

russian armor

OKW Handheld AT solution.

PAGES (7)down
1 Mar 2018, 11:57 AM

Hello,

many complains about OKW AT lack was made.
Many post say the same: OKW needs a good AT infantery unit.

Since Volks-schreck-blobb was gone...stPios gets schrecks ...reminder: one single schreck per Unit. But you lost the the possibilty to find and clean mines / or to get flamethrower.

and even than: schrecks are only good vs near targtes. To bad that pio lose often 1-3 model by the first hits from allie armor.. so they are not very durable and need long time to kill one medium. But...they have many other jobs to do too...to bad.

There was some possible soultions as idea from they members of the forum, for expample:

- Obers can get equip (double) schrecks
- OKW can call in a new AT squad with AT weapons
- make puppchen better in few versions

I have a simple soultion:
Volks blobbs was annyoing (a little bit lol to say that while actually all allie faction can get the same at the same anyoing cancer level)

lets think about it...volks blobbs was op because of good vs every target. hmm...hm...think ybout it one more time....hmm... get it?

Ok! I will say it:

--->> Why not give volks back the schreck?

WHOOOT?? Are u seroius? dumb? troll? noob??

wait wait..let me explain:

give it back to volks but only in a limted number! maybe 2(maybe 3) at the same time.
So the player could choose to equip 1 squad with double schreck or give two squads one single schreck.
But they can´t get the STGs at the same time.

It would`t be op, it would`t be spamable and since volks was nerfed last patch they would`t be superior again.

So okw can get a acceptable AT on their Standart infantery while losing AI on it.

Now..lets talk and no..this isnt a ullumulu Meme post..it is a serious idea.
1 Mar 2018, 12:04 PM

Sorry, but no. Volkschrecks were and are cancerous. I understand the frustration of the lack of reliable AT, but I(and alot of other people) don't like it.

Especially considering that Volks have snares, i don't like the idea even if you removed snares from volks when shreck is upgraded, or removing their snares altogether.

Or we could give sturmpioneers 2X shreck upgrade like Ost panzergrenadiers. Remove the stupid and pointless cold immunity aswell. 120 muni.

There. Now you can punish LV rushes.

Also need to make Raketenwerfer more reliable, but that's another topic.
1 Mar 2018, 12:10 PM

Sorry, but no. Volkschrecks were and are cancerous. I understand the frustration of the lack of reliable AT, but I(and alot of other people) don't like it.

/quote]

1. Volkschrecks "are" cancerous? what do you talk about?
2. Didnt you read my suggestion? i said 2 schrecks! TWO! wtf could this be cancerous? In which case this could be op or something? It is one(!!) Panzergrens squad. Not more.
Are Panzergrens op or cancerous?
Schrecks misses a lot in higher range..

3. Why should Okw with 2 schrecks OP, Cancerous, anyoing and so ...while allie faction run with 5-8 zooks/PRTS/piats around the field?

4. What is your fear? To lose your Tank to a Volks sqaud with one or maybe 2 Schrecks? Comon. It will be took than that.

5. What does bring you to tell that many other ppl wont like this idea? Are you the Manager/ student representatives of the anti volks party?
1 Mar 2018, 12:10 PM

Volks will never get shrecks back under any circumstances.
It was made very clear by both relic and modders.
Also between then and now, volks got DPS increase as well, with 2 shrecks they would still be most op squad in game, pick 3 STGs, 2 with shreck and a-move to opponents base.
1 Mar 2018, 12:12 PM

This was clear said under the aspect that they will get it back in the old form. I proposed an idea under completely new conditions
1 Mar 2018, 12:21 PM

Never give Volks a dedicated AT upgrade any more. It's clearly not needed. And not welcome at all.
1 Mar 2018, 12:28 PM

Also between then and now, volks got DPS increase as well, with 2 shrecks they would still be most op squad in game, pick 3 STGs, 2 with shreck and a-move to opponents base.

like any other allie faction can do...??
1 Mar 2018, 12:35 PM

like any other allie faction can do...??

Want to do side by side damage and Penetration comparisons against respective armor targets for shrecks and allied factions?

I advise you to do so, you will learn something interesting about shreck AT performance.
1 Mar 2018, 12:39 PM

Shreck on 5 men squads would probably still be bad.

(Hardly as bad they where before since allot have changed.
AT infantry do not vet as fast as they used to, which was a major part of the problem.
VG vetting has been nerfed and not it vet bonuses are lower than their equivalent.)

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2018, 03:07 AMVipper
My suggestion would be to test giving the VGs the option (after unlocking their second truck) to upgrade with AT and to replace 2 of their K98 with panzerfaust that would be fired as normal AT weapon and not as ability.

The Panzerfaust should probably have to be weaker than bazooka long range but stronger in range bellow 20.

That would allow OKW to defend from medium/light rush while the AT VG would have very limited AI and they will not be not be easy to be bloded.

1 Mar 2018, 12:51 PM

allies can get double AT handheld AT on even 200manpower units and can deal with armor with no effort. and 2 schrecks should be OP? What is this called? Fear the past over all? 2 schrecks? really?

Schrecks are not that OP. Alli AT handheld was buffed to a lvl that they do even dmg when not penetrading...
1 Mar 2018, 12:59 PM

People still complaining about OKW AT power in 2k18. :snfQuinn:
1 Mar 2018, 13:30 PM

shreks on volks wont be the same as it used to be, it will be alot weaker then it was in the past however, i dont believe 5 man squads should have access to hand held AT and yes that includes riflemen and penals as it will lead to blobbing.

every since shreks was removed, people have stopped mass blobbing and been using combines arms which imo is a good step forward. They need to do the same for USF and Soviets
1 Mar 2018, 13:34 PM

Penal PTRS blob?
We Play the same game here?
1 Mar 2018, 14:12 PM

Penal PTRS blob?

Yeah, people do blob PTRS penals. One of the main reasons why shreks got removed was because it encouraged blobbing and created a frustrating experience for the one on the receiving end. The same applies here and lets not forget both riflemen and penals can snare which is what makes these blobs so dangerous, as this one one of the major weakness of volks shrek blobs in the past.
1 Mar 2018, 14:13 PM

Guards Blobs are actually back are probably even stronger now.
1 Mar 2018, 14:14 PM

Yeah, people do blob PTRS penals. One of the main reasons why shreks got removed was because it encouraged blobbing and created a frustrating experience for the one on the receiving end. The same applies here and lets not forget both riflemen and penals can snare which is what makes these blobs so dangerous, as this one one of the major weakness of volks shrek blobs in the past.

Just to be sure, you talk 4v4 here? Because it equals to 'I give up' in 2v2.
In 4v4 anything goes.
1 Mar 2018, 14:15 PM

Penal PTRS blob?

yeah bro...it is possible to blobb penals...and its not even a high risk...they have no probkem with armor and infantery. it is possible for sov to be really strong without invest fuel on armor...
1 Mar 2018, 15:50 PM

Any time you have to put a caveat of "we can limit it to 2 or 3" then it's probably not a good idea. The only way this would remotely work is if they lost faust when getting shrek as well. Even then all I can imagine is shrek hoard backed up by HM34 and Flak HT suppression spam. No.Thanks.

The bazooka arguement doesn't really hold up either seeing as how 120 penetration bazookas have a lot more trouble with axis armor vs. 170 shreks (slightly less that a StuG's penetration) only bounce off heavy call-ins - which you don't want shreks against anyway. Nevermind that it's pretty easy to punish bazooka spam on Riflemen because their AI sucks and a couple zooks on RE <<< several Volks with shreks.
1 Mar 2018, 16:02 PM

Just to be sure, you talk 4v4 here? Because it equals to 'I give up' in 2v2.
In 4v4 anything goes.

2's, 3's and 4's, basically all team games (more in 3v3's and 4v4's)
1 Mar 2018, 16:05 PM

Any time you have to put a caveat of "we can limit it to 2 or 3" then it's probably not a good idea. The only way this would remotely work is if they lost faust when getting shrek as well. Even then all I can imagine is shrek hoard backed up by HM34 and Flak HT suppression spam. No.Thanks.

The bazooka arguement doesn't really hold up either seeing as how 120 penetration bazookas have a lot more trouble with axis armor vs. 170 shreks (slightly less that a StuG's penetration) only bounce off heavy call-ins - which you don't want shreks against anyway. Nevermind that it's pretty easy to punish bazooka spam on Riflemen because their AI sucks and a couple zooks on RE <<< several Volks with shreks.

what? riflmen AI sucks? Bazooka has a much higher fire rate then shreks, lower cost and has splash damage and its very VERY effective vs light and medium vehicles, its only against heavies it will struggle but it will still force axis heavies back because of the fear of being snared
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS