Login

russian armor

December patchnotes + Bug report

PAGES (13)down
23 Dec 2017, 09:16 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Some suggestions for hotfix:

New version of assault airborne more works as Stuka CAS, so, it needs to get more fitable icon:
---->
Name in the gamefiles: Icons_commander_cmdr_german_stuka_close_air_support

Flammen + MP40 Doctrinal Icon:

It is just better, than current one (current one created by me, this one created by Kasarov)

WC 51 and M8 Greyhound using wrong icon for M2HB upgrade.
Right one called: Icons_upgrades_icon_upgrade_aef_50_cal_machine_gun

leIG 18 incendiary barrage doesn't have proper icon. I have made is by myself:

It should be used for leig abillity and for doctrine abillity icon.
Due to standartisation leIG should use:
For standart barrage: Icons_abilities_ability_aef_m8a1_artillery_barrage
For Smoke barrage (already using): Icons_abilities_ability_aef_m8a1_smoke_barrage
For incendiary barrage: new one
And it will looks like this:

Proper KV-8 icon

Proper icon for Ostheer Resource Opel Blitz

Proper icon for OKW Opel Blitz Ammotruck

Correct icon for Combat group of paratroopers (USF)
or
23 Dec 2017, 09:38 AM

Permanently Banned
Wait, what? They removed maps instead adding new ones? You know, it's not like we have 713812631936193 maps to choose from xD 3-4 same maps 24/7 make me think of stop playing.
23 Dec 2017, 10:24 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Wait, what? They removed maps instead adding new ones? You know, it's not like we have 713812631936193 maps to choose from xD 3-4 same maps 24/7 make me think of stop playing.

Yes this was intended.

Better to have less maps but they are fine, instead of more maps included worse maps.

So no bug.

Some suggestions for hotfix:

Thx.
23 Dec 2017, 10:27 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2017, 00:00 AMLago
One thing I've noticed several times since the patch is Conscripts flanking an MG42 (right next to it out of its arc) seem to do minimal damage to it with their standard weapons.

I don't understand.

You mean the cons are dealing almost 0 damage when they are behind a mg42 and shooting on it? Or you mean the crew from the m42 deals almost no damage to the cons?
23 Dec 2017, 10:36 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

*BUG REPORT*

3v3, Winter map, Rzhev map I believe. My ally lost his 75 and I reacquired it.

Using Conscripts, captured allied player's Pak Howitzer (75mm) than used the conscript special reinforce ability. Pak howitzer is now fully manned.

Problem: The Pak 75mm could now no longer fire or use HE barrage.
Things I tried: moving it, and re setting it up. trying to use over and over.

My thoughts: I was also using the 152mm howitzer in conjunction with barrages, it was working fine. the 75mm was failing to fire barrage ability and its regular shooting ability.

Also,

Playing british, the british matilda smoke launcher does not work if you are using its scouting ability,
Found out why because it uses its turret to fire said smoke launchers, if there could be a way to convey that to the players that would be great definetly caused me some confusion for awhile, thank you again.

Sounds interesting:P

landing officer strill can use heroic charge and granade at the same time
comet can use phosforus round every 5 sec

not sure what was the normal cd for comet before?!

I wrote about it many times, and I'm not alone. I'm talking about the 82 mm mortar PM-41 (But correctly BM-41). I have a huge collection of similar screenshots. I produce mortar at the start of the game, all the time he was on the front line. I constantly nurse it - the result:
https://www.coh2.org/file/15552/20171222122119-1.jpg

Tbh i don't see anything wrong? I had 1 game where my LANDMARTZ got vet2 with 0 kills!!
Sometimes you always only hit the health of the units and no model dropp. Or hitting on tanks. So from this screenshot I can't think/ believe that it is a bug sorry.

This patch makes me scream with anger:
- The patch has broken pathfinding of SU-85, I order to turn it back - it's spinning. Before the patch was not like this.
- ML-20 direct hit in the MG-42 - the killing of one crew. The projectile fell alongside - no damage.
- Shoocks - no longer assault infantry, now they ambush infantry.
- Phantom ZiS.
- not killing mortar - 12 minutes of the game, he has 2 murders, but lighting mines without veteranship !!!

Phantom Zis you mean; you can't move or give order to the pak anymore but its still there with like 2 man crew? Old bug.
Replay for the soviet arty and su85? For me both working.
Shooks: what you mean? that shocks can cloak?

Why the SturmTiger and King Tiger can be on the battlefield at the same time?

Hm i remember it was possible, then i guess we had a time where it was not possible. Also like JT+ KT together or CP and KT together. But alot of people complained about it. Now after the nerfs from Sturmtiger it could be intended. But have to ask that Relic.

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Dec 2017, 16:46 PMdbmb
Deploying Jager Light Infantry into a house sometimes causes a green flare to drop down instead of infantry. It consumes the manpower but nothing happens.

Don't use them anymore on houses, or they probably gonna die. Just click on the battlefield self. No house needed anymore

23 Dec 2017, 10:39 AM

I agree with everything except the OKW Luftwaffe Airborne Assault Icon.

Do note that it not only sends AI and AT planes to the target location but also LET FALLS TO REINFORCE FROM THE SKY. Maybe a variant of both icons but definitely not the new one for me
23 Dec 2017, 10:47 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Just as an Info.

I think I speak now for Mr.Smith, Miraflage and Kyle as well:

We are gratefull that you guys report these bugs. Go ahead in the next 2 weeks. But pls guys we have now Holydays. So next hotfix will be first in January.
Iri
23 Dec 2017, 11:18 AM

bugs:
- OST halfracks hand brake doesnt seem to be working
- in aftermatch stats jaegger command squad has icon of field officer
23 Dec 2017, 11:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2017, 11:18 AMIri
OST halfracks hand brake doesnt seem to be working

That's the same for all halftracks. Sometimes when a model drops the halftrack might decide to autorotate; other times not, though.
23 Dec 2017, 11:29 AM

Dodge MG doesnt worth investing 60 ammo
23 Dec 2017, 11:35 AM

Im pretty sure one of the new 2v2 maps starting on the north side, I had random vision of a field plow.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1240561925
23 Dec 2017, 11:47 AM

Phantom Zis you mean; you can't move or give order to the pak anymore but its still there with like 2 man crew? Old bug.
Replay for the soviet arty and su85? For me both working.
Shooks: what you mean? that shocks can cloak?

After the new patch, shoocks can't throw a smoke grenade, then the frag (frag star recharge), they can't now be played aggressively / assault (and this requires that shoocks require a lot of micro), you have to stand in a bend and wait for the enemy. And all this because of the pseudo buff - after which they did not get any better, can we remove the joint abilities of another elite infantry that require aggressive action? For example fallschirmjager or jaeger?
23 Dec 2017, 12:07 PM
Donator 22

Love these.
But do you maybe have a icon for the Jäger Command Squad too? Its just confusing that they have the same as Jäger Light Infantry
23 Dec 2017, 12:19 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Love these.
But do you maybe have a icon for the Jäger Command Squad too? Its just confusing that they have the same as Jäger Light Infantry

Basically, the only problem is the lack of shieldsymbol, cause the "face" on the icon should be the same with other jaeger squads.
Google gives me this possible symbol for inspiration:

It is emblems of 100th jaeger division.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100th_Jäger_Division_(Wehrmacht)

Maybe Kasarov can help us? :rolleyes:
jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2017, 03:16 AMKasarov
23 Dec 2017, 12:30 PM

not sure what was the normal CD for comet before?!

I don't remember but I'm quite sure that at least I had to wait till the smoke effect finished
23 Dec 2017, 12:31 PM

After the new patch, shoocks can't throw a smoke grenade, then the frag (frag star recharge), they can't now be played aggressively / assault (and this requires that shoocks require a lot of micro), you have to stand in a bend and wait for the enemy. And all this because of the pseudo buff - after which they did not get any better, can we remove the joint abilities of another elite infantry that require aggressive action? For example fallschirmjager or jaeger?
like ?
23 Dec 2017, 12:43 PM

like ?

fallchirmjager - simultaneous use of grenades, faustpatron, chemical grenade
jaeger - simultaneous use of rifle grenade, faustpatron
Panzer fusilier - simultaneous use of grenades and AT rifle grenade.
23 Dec 2017, 14:38 PM

fallchirmjager - simultaneous use of grenades, faustpatron, chemical grenade
jaeger - simultaneous use of rifle grenade, faustpatron
Panzer fusilier - simultaneous use of grenades and AT rifle grenade.
like rifle man or cons ?
23 Dec 2017, 15:27 PM

like rifle man or cons ?

I said for elite infantry, but can there be grenadiers and folks too? I think it's just as acceptable.
23 Dec 2017, 16:06 PM

Don't know if anyone has already reported it, but ctrl-click on USF riflemen also selects the LT, maybe other officers as well?
PAGES (13)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS