Login

russian armor

December patchnotes + Bug report

PAGES (13)down
20 Dec 2017, 11:56 AM

I see all FRP's (mainly OKW) was brought in line with USF's FRP's by coming later as now u need 2 trucks. Why do you still have to pay an additional 300 MP for the FRP whilst USF gets it free?, its crippling imo. Other then that enjoying the patch so far
20 Dec 2017, 12:05 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2017, 11:56 AMAlphrum
I see all FRP's (mainly OKW) was brought in line with USF's FRP's by coming later as now u need 2 trucks. Why do you still have to pay an additional 300 MP for the FRP whilst USF gets it free?, its crippling imo. Other then that enjoying the patch so far

Also for brits! The building and the glider. You need to tech up for tanks.

So for okw. around min 8-9. you still can have your FRP :)

Brits have to pay for it as well on the building.

20 Dec 2017, 12:34 PM

We'll probably re-add them in the next release. The reason they got removed was that people complained about FPS stutter, and that anti-ghosting were by far the lowest priority out of all candidate features that could do that.

Yeah, I went back and found the reasoning. Honestly, ghosting was never really an issue for me, but I thought the solution was very elegant.
20 Dec 2017, 13:18 PM

I don't know if this issue was also fixed by restarting, but I got some removed maps appear in the pool. I played some 3v3s and had to veto Lazur and something else. Someone else apparently played on City 17 too.

Not sure if this is fixed like the vetoes were fixed, because it doesn't seem to be very consistent atm, but I can't verify everything atm.
20 Dec 2017, 13:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2017, 11:56 AMAlphrum

Bear in mind USF is hit much harder by the two minute FRP cooldown than OKW and UKF. The OKW and UKF FRPs are defensible buildings. The Major is a completely immobilized three man infantry squad. Anything that can make that squad need to move for any reason will disable the USF FRP for two minutes.
20 Dec 2017, 13:46 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2017, 13:18 PMSwift
I don't know if this issue was also fixed by restarting, but I got some removed maps appear in the pool. I played some 3v3s and had to veto Lazur and something else. Someone else apparently played on City 17 too.

Not sure if this is fixed like the vetoes were fixed, because it doesn't seem to be very consistent atm, but I can't verify everything atm.

I think / hope it was before it got fixed.

So pls report again if it still happens.

But Lazur Factory is kind of buggy. Kyle removed it, but somehow its still there. We are working on that.
But like city 17 should not be anymore in 3vs3.
20 Dec 2017, 14:06 PM

251 Wurferman Stuka
50% damage penalty against team weapons; only affects the gun itself
50% damage penalty against ambient buildings; only affects the structure itself

Tell me how to deal with soviet urban forward HQ now as random 4 OKWs? Can they add faster reload in next patch in 2019?
20 Dec 2017, 14:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2017, 14:06 PMHater

Tell me how to deal with soviet urban forward HQ now as random 4 OKWs? Can they add faster reload in next patch in 2019?

Soviet Forward HQ
We are making the Forward HQ provide fewer bonuses to units fighting around them and requiring these structures to be converted in friendly territory. Cost has been slightly to compensate.

Cost from 300/60 to 250/40
Now requires target structure to be in connected, friendly territory to be activated
Damage aura from +50% to +25% accuracy
Armor aura from +50% to +25%

Primarily by not letting them set that thing up in annoying positions. Secondarily by barraging it with Walking Stukas multiple times.
20 Dec 2017, 14:12 PM

barraging it with Walking Stukas multiple times

Am I right that you need now twice more barrages than before?
20 Dec 2017, 14:14 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2017, 14:06 PMHater

Forward hq got nerfed too.

Also
a) 4 okw... then play wehrmacht?^^
b) use firestorm doc :)
20 Dec 2017, 14:24 PM

4 okw... then play wehrmacht?

An offtopic but when you get another 3 wehr going random (i mentioned it) as wehr you'd be seriously concerned about your luck.
use firestorm doc

Does spio flammenwehrfer more effective vs buildings than wehr's one because burning building with single pio takes eternity? Otherwise I don't get it.
20 Dec 2017, 14:24 PM

We removed some more maps in 2vs2 :p

• Pripyat Sector (community map)
• Hamlet (now custom games only)
• Schilberg Outskirts (now custom games only)
• Across the Rhine (now custom games only)
• Rhzev Winter (now custom games only)
• Dusseldorf (now custom games only)
• Lisores River (community map)
• Gelsenkirchen Refinery (now custom games only)

p.S test the new
ettekbrück
trois point
minks
both moscow ( they are different!)

God bless you! Finally the dream come true. All this shitty games i had becouse those bloody maps. Now i can veto maps i truly don't like, not those which are basicly unplayable. Sturmpanther - great job.
20 Dec 2017, 14:27 PM

Primarily by not letting them set that thing up in annoying positions. Secondarily by barraging it with Walking Stukas multiple times.

Biggest issue with Soviet forward HQ was that it comes too early to the game before you get walking stuka, werfer, even mortar HT, so way before any counter hits the field. IMO basicly best way to balance that ability was just to put it behind command points (4 CP for example)
20 Dec 2017, 14:36 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2017, 14:24 PMStark

God bless you! Finally the dream come true. All this shitty games i had becouse those bloody maps. Now i can veto maps i truly don't like, not those which are basicly unplayable. Sturmpanther - great job.

Thank you B-)
20 Dec 2017, 14:39 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2017, 14:27 PMStark

Biggest issue with Soviet forward HQ was that it comes too early to the game before you get walking stuka, werfer, even mortar HT, so way before any counter hits the field.

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2017, 14:24 PMHater

You can't rush now a house and bring forward hq anymore. You need to be connected to upgrade the house.

I don't think forwardhq will be a problem. It was always only a small problem vs 4 okw. But when you have 1 wehrmacht guy on it ggwp already :)
Okw have now the brandnade already when sws is on the field.

But it does no matter to talk here about changes. Patch is out :).
Just more about like, when you see some bugs so i can report them to Kyle.

20 Dec 2017, 14:45 PM

But it does no matter to talk here about changes. Patch is out :).
Just more about like, when you see some bugs so i can report them to Kyle.

Do typos in the new commander text count?
20 Dec 2017, 14:45 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2017, 14:45 PMLago

Do typos in the new commander text count?

Explain pls
20 Dec 2017, 14:48 PM
Donator 11

What are the changes to the Crocodile? They mention it in the heading then nothing in the body. Did all the changes to the call in tanks get reverted (ostwind, hetzer, m10 & M4C)?
20 Dec 2017, 14:56 PM

Someone has found bugs with buildings? On ettelbruck , me and my mate, 2 okw, we found a freeze/stuck of stumpios models out of buildings a lot of times when we tried to get into hosues.
20 Dec 2017, 15:00 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Someone has found bugs with buildings? On ettelbruck , me and my mate, 2 okw, we found a freeze/stuck of stumpios models out of buildings a lot of times when we tried to get into hosues.

A) You mean that the unit danced around, but did not went into the house?
You have to give the same order again to solve this problem atm.

B) Or do you mean that one house was not possible to get at all?

A) I know that already

B) would be new for me.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment