Login

russian armor

[DBP] Known bugs/issues in DBP v2.0

13 Dec 2017, 16:55 PM

M8 have not a anti-vecihle icon on top of the model, when button is active:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/209219790

I've never noticed it. However, that ugly yellow icon is tied to unit models, and it's not possible to edit unit models with current tools. Thanks for the report either way!

14 Dec 2017, 20:01 PM

Soviets sandbags bug - visual model destroyes before fysical:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/209539914
14 Dec 2017, 20:42 PM

My flamehetzer spawned from the hq after building it. Happened twice now! Don't have any replays. It seems to happen when I queued another unit for building at the hq and this arrives before the flamehetzet does.
14 Dec 2017, 20:48 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Soviets sandbags bug - visual model destroyes before fysical:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/209539914

That is not a bug. The sandbags (and many other buildings) have a critical that destroys the object and your -hp action doesn't trigger the critical. Only weapons will trigger it.
14 Dec 2017, 21:28 PM

That is not a bug. The sandbags (and many other buildings) have a critical that destroys the object and your -hp action doesn't trigger the critical. Only weapons will trigger it.
Looks like a bug.
15 Dec 2017, 12:23 PM

Removing the Calliope reload frequency causes rockets to visually fire from the same launch tube after a period of time.

GIF

To solve this issue: Set the reload value to 0.01 (or lower, didn't test though) and change the reload frequency to after how many rockets this issue appears. The amount seems to depend on the cooldown between each rocket.

15 Dec 2017, 13:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2017, 12:23 PMHarold
Removing the Calliope reload frequency causes rockets to visually fire from the same launch tube after a period of time.

GIF

To solve this issue: Set the reload value to 0.01 (or lower, didn't test though) and change the reload frequency to after how many rockets this issue appears. The amount seems to depend on the cooldown between each rocket.

Would a simple fix be reverting all reload changes to the calliope and setting reload time duration to 0 fix the problem? (I don't have the files handy at the moment; is this what you're proposing?)
15 Dec 2017, 14:31 PM

Would a simple fix be reverting all reload changes to the calliope and setting reload time duration to 0 fix the problem? (I don't have the files handy at the moment; is this what you're proposing?)

Setting the reload time to exactly 0 doesn't work, a small "dummy" reload must exist. Using the default reload frequency of 9 might or might not work due to the cooldown changes. A reload frequency of 6 (the issue appears to start after firing 6 rockets in the balance mod) together with a 0.0001 reload should resolve that issue.
18 Dec 2017, 09:46 AM

Can sometimes see Vehicle Target icon on enemy vehicles in FOW, dunno the circumstances that cause it
18 Dec 2017, 11:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2017, 14:31 PMHarold

Setting the reload time to exactly 0 doesn't work, a small "dummy" reload must exist. Using the default reload frequency of 9 might or might not work due to the cooldown changes. A reload frequency of 6 (the issue appears to start after firing 6 rockets in the balance mod) together with a 0.0001 reload should resolve that issue.

Ok. I got this. Setting the reload equal to 0.125 (same as the new cooldown) fixes the issue and the animation looks flawless. Thanks!

Can sometimes see Vehicle Target icon on enemy vehicles in FOW, dunno the circumstances that cause it

The icon you're referring to is like Command Panther mark target or is it like IL-2 Sturmovik mark target ability?

And what you're referring to is that you can see the mark target icon but not the vehicle? Or, did I misinterpret your report?

19 Dec 2017, 00:16 AM

No I mean the yellow symbol that hovers above tanks, I could see it over an IS2 in FOW. Think it happens when it switches to Prioritize tanks just as it leaves FOV, not 100% sure though
19 Dec 2017, 10:09 AM

Unless this thing gets removed, there's no way to fix this, as it's tied to models. It probably has a will of its own, that's independent of the vehicle carrying it.
19 Dec 2017, 13:11 PM

I understand the reason behind vetoing AT gun always priorise tanks changes.
For example I have manned several times AT guns with elite infantry like shocks, falls or commandos (even better when cloaked rakketen) because there was no other infantry nearby.

And the surprise when flanking squad melted in front of the shocks-manned AT gun crew was simply awesome :D
19 Dec 2017, 13:54 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Is conscript "Hit the dirt" non doctrinal now? Because I was using advanced warfare tactics with cons and I was able to use hit the dirt without it being in the doctrine.
19 Dec 2017, 14:00 PM

Is conscript "Hit the dirt" non doctrinal now? Because I was using advanced warfare tactics with cons and I was able to use hit the dirt without it being in the doctrine.

Comes together with ppsh upgrade, at leasts thats how I understood it from the patchnotes
19 Dec 2017, 14:13 PM

Not sure if fixed but if you reinforce paratroopers vire a beacon, a voice over plays that they have completed a jump. In the match stats this implies you have produced another squad.
A_E
19 Dec 2017, 14:42 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

"
- Fallschirmjagers can capture territory while still airborne
"

That's kinda cool, why not keep it?
19 Dec 2017, 14:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Dec 2017, 14:42 PMA_E
"
- Fallschirmjagers can capture territory while still airborne
"

That's kinda cool, why not keep it?

+1

This might be a more serious bug though:

It happened to me around 3 times that my Fallshirmjager squad reinforced itself, while the air supremacy ability was being active, even though it was already dead - air dropped single model with all the veterancy even though the squad was already dead.

I wasnt able to reproduce it again, but it surely happened to me, while I way testing and playing with the new commander abilities
19 Dec 2017, 15:29 PM

Not sure if fixed but if you reinforce paratroopers vire a beacon, a voice over plays that they have completed a jump. In the match stats this implies you have produced another squad.

This happens in the live version with Regular Paratroopers, if you reinforce them through Beacons.
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★