Login

russian armor

Commanders revamp - December patch

31 Oct 2017, 09:46 AM
Senior Editor Badge

They said:

We’re aiming to revamp two commanders per faction, and we’ll be reaching out to the community to find out which doctrines are most in need of this TLC!

http://www.companyofheroes.com/blog/2017/10/30/company-of-heroes-2-december-update

IMHO 2 commanders for Soviets and Ostheer is not enough.

What are your choices for this revamp?

OKW

Special Operations Doctrine
Luftwaffe Ground Forces Doctrine
Breakthrough Doctrine
Elite Armored Doctrine
Scavenge Doctrine
Fortifications Doctrine
Firestorm Doctrine
Overwatch Doctrine

Brits

Commando Regiment
Royal Artillery Regiment
Royal Engineer Regiment
Special Weapons Regiment
Vanguard Operations
Tactical Support Regiment
Advanced Emplacement Regiment
Mobile Assault Regiment

US

Airborne Company
Infantry Company
Armor Company
Recon Support Company
Mechanized Company
Rifle Company
Heavy Cavalry Company
Tactical Support Company

Soviets

Guards Motor Coordination Tactics
Guard Rifle Combined Arms Tactics
Shock Rifle Frontline Tactics
Shock Motor Heavy Tactics
NKVD Disruption Tactics
Soviet Reserve Army
Shock Army
Soviet Combined Arms Army
Russian Terror Tactics
Conscript Support Tactics
Mechanized Support Tactics
Russian Anti-Infantry Tactics
Russian Armored Assault Tactics
Advanced Warfare Tactics
Partisan Tactics
Soviet Industry
Soviet Defensive Tactics
Urban Defense Tactics
Counterattack Tactics
Lend Lease
Tank Hunters

Ostheer

Close Air Support
Ostruppen
Spearhead
Lightning War
Elite Troops
Mechanized Assault
Fortified Armor
Assault Support
Mobile Defense
Jaeger Armor
Blitzkrieg
Luftwaffe Supply
Joint Operations
Mechanized
Festung Support
Storm
Encirclement
Festung Armor
German Infantry
Community Defensive

https://www.coh2.org/guides/33767/commander-tiers
31 Oct 2017, 10:21 AM

I just hope that people won't pick commanders that are completely unsalvageable, and pick commanders that have the potential to be upgraded to top-tier status. That's because meta will always revert to cheese, and ideally every faction should have access to 6-8 commanders that have roughly equal chance of being picked.

I'd also like to see that doctrines that are defined by their one sole ability get picked and be fleshed out like real commanders, with a set of strong abilities, rather than one single ability (e..g, turn the "Mother Russia" doctrine into a "Counterattack" doctrine, or the "Falls doctrine" into a "Luftwaffe support" doctrine).

I also hope that at least one Shock troop and one Guards troop commander get picked, as this will resurect a bigger number of doctrines than the 2 afforded by relic.

Most of the suck in OST doctrines come from a few select crappy abilities that are spread among a large number of doctrines. Fixing 8 individual useless OST commander abilities, rather than 2 distinct doctrines would achieve a lot more. However, if I were to pick 2 commanders, I'd pick 2 of them that can be upgraded to become equals to the "Lightning War" doctrine.

For Soviets, I'd pick:
- Guard Rifle Combined Arms tactics
- Counterattack

That's because given commander overlap, this would affect nearly every single Soviet commander, and would bring all guards doctrines and most shock doctrines to top-tier status. Also because new Conscripts & Mother Russia will be too OP.

For OST, it's tricky. I'd definitely pick Festung Support because the doctrine has enough unique abilities to have good potential as a meta non-Tiger doctrine. Then I'd pick Joint Operations support due to OST emplacements and the high overlap with other abilities.

Those two commanders will also bring Spearhead and Assault Support on par with Lightning War. That way we won't have to suffer another X months of Lightning-War auto-picks.

Otherwise, I'd really like something to be done with the 250 call-ins and Stormtroopers, but if it's only 2 commanders, I wouldn't pick any of them.

For USF, I'd obviously pick Mechanized and Recon due to their potential.

OKW, I'd definitely pick Firestorm and buff the non-flamer abilities; again also due to overlap.

For the 2nd doctrine, I'd definitely not pick Overwatch, due to it being completely unsalvageable. I'd pick Fallschirmjager doctrine though, to fix the non-fallschirmjager abilities and allow that doctrine to scale past infiltration cheese.

UKF top pick should be artillery doctrine. Then, I'd pick Commandos doctrine to revamp the first 3 abilities of the doctrine and bring them up to par with the top contender doctrines, and also the fact that there is a big overlap with Commandos that can help other doctrines.

31 Oct 2017, 10:30 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

There are more than two that need fixing...

Edit : I was not sure what should be a good doctrine to adjust for Ostheer but here is what I think
German Mechanized
1. The 250 Grenadier Halftrack (perhaps the panzergrenadier as well)
It can be quite potent but in the current state is expensive.
-Change it to a lone 250 Halftrack call in.
-Cost 150 manpowerish and 10 fuel
-CP to 0-1
-armor should be brought down to M3/WC 51 levels
-able to garrison mortars?

2. Lefh 18
I notice the manpower and fuel adjustment was not brought back from the FBP
This way the Lefh 18 can be adjusted for all doctrines.

3. Command Panzer 4
Let me throw this idea out. Why not make it into a OKW variant instead of a short barreled variant?

Encirclement
I have ideas and implemented in my mod but primary I would say the Stormtroopers need some price adjustments.
Additionally, perhaps removing the light mortar barrages to frontline sectors in Close the Pocket to prevent players on wasting their munitions when nothing is cut off.

OKW
A lot of these doctrine needs one or two abilities changed.

Special Operations
1. Radio Silent
-Renamed to Silent Operations
-30 second duration
-Minimap Icons Removed
-Infantry Units will move at an increased pace and will be clocked for the duration.

2. Infiltration grenades price increased to 30

Firestorm Doctrine
1. Replace the Thorough Salvage with an Opel Blitz Call in
-Thorough Salvage is a double edge sword ability because it takes longer, and with the lack of cashes, an opel blitz call in could be good alternative.
2. Replace the Recoup Losses with a GrW 34 call in with access to incendiary barrages
3. Hetzer needs a damage buff to equal the KV-8
4. Change the Rocket Barrage to a JU Incendiary Bombing

BURN BURN BURN

USF:
Recon Support
1. Forward Observers and Riflemen Flares should be merged
2. IR Pathfinders
-2 man sniper equal to the Soviets Scout Sniper
-Calls in Major Arty
-Major Arty has a Global Cooldown
-400 Manpower

3. Greyhound
-Damage increased from 60 to 80
-Comes upgraded with armored skirts
-Vet one ability replaced with a scan Observation mode

4. Recon Strafe, becomes a Loiter Variant
5. Paradrop Air Combat Group to regular paratroopers

Mechanized
1. WC 51
-reduce the fuel cost from 20 to 10
-make it start on cooldown
-60 to 90 second cooldown

2. Change the M3 Halftrack to a Greyhound Call in
3. Change the Recon sweep to Combine Arms

(with the half-track being changed to Greyhound it could be renamed to Motorized Company)

UKF
Advance Emplacement
1. Repair Engineers can no longer repair in combat
2. Replace the Precision Barrage with a 25 pounder artillery pit. If they are going to have an artillery ability to counter the counter might as well let them play the same game as everyone

Tactical Support Regiment
1. Command Vehicle is right now a gimmicky ability. Minimized its affects but do not gimp the vehicle itself.
2. Salvage Engineers
-One engineer call in
-250ish manpower
-does not automatically come with minesweeper so people can choose it they want it for combat or make in unique and able to put the sweeper away like the OKW Sturmpio.
-2 cp
3. Air Resupply
-change from a sector target ability to a free target ability
-no longer must target the front line sector.
4. Forward Observation post
Needs changed or reworked it is expensive and has a lack of targets. By the time someone uses this ability, the field already has garrisons destroyed, garrison destroying units and want to use the fuel to field tanks.
31 Oct 2017, 10:34 AM

Soviet:
NKVD Rifle Disruption - All ability require ammo, extremely bad commander.
Soviet Defensive Tactics - Combine stuff into one and add call-in unit, KV1 preferred.
Ostheer:
Community Defensive - Combine stuff into one and add call-in unit, Stug E preferred.
USF:
Recon Support Company - The pathfinder is only thing this company good for.
OKW:
Firestorm Doctrine - Never see Hetzer on battlefield once after this commander is released.
UKF:
Tactical Support Regiment - It was good for cover artillery. Now it's gone, this commander needs change.
31 Oct 2017, 10:45 AM

For Ostheers I would like to see Festung Support and if it possible to pull out a Infantry Doctrine from the void. I think Ostheers are the finest with that once they are faction that doesn't really need commander to do so unlike the Soviets. I would be okay with everything once you won't touch my sweetest Jeager Infatiere and Festung Armor.

For Soviets, maybe Shock Motor Heavy Tactics and Industry. First design of KV-2 doctrine wasn't that bad. Maybe if they change passive immediately tank building on somehow ability that have a cool down or something different like that cool stuff from campaign where we got free T-34 for every medium vehicle lost.

USF? Firstly I'd change Recon company. It has potential to be really good but need some changes.
Armor company should be somehow changed because now became retarded callin doctrine like we got 2 years ago.

Brits and OKW don't have such problems, I'd fix single ability from a doctrine like a tank commander or perimeter overwatch but for me they are fine.
31 Oct 2017, 10:52 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Oct 2017, 10:45 AMFrost

For Soviets, maybe Shock Motor Heavy Tactics and Industry. First design of KV-2 doctrine wasn't that bad. Maybe if they change passive immediately tank building on somehow ability that have a cool down or something different like that cool stuff from campaign where we got free T-34 for every medium vehicle lost.

For the T-34, I was about to implement something for that for my mod, but a weaker variant. You can probably see the problems if it were to be too strong.
31 Oct 2017, 11:03 AM

Brace yourselves, a long post is incoming :D

Revamping OST and SOV Commander

I think focusing on commanders is a very bad idea when it comes to Soviets. Most commanders are just a bunch of abilities "randomly" put together. Thats why I would focus on revamping the abilities and not commander. Here I have picked 10 most underused abilities with huge potential that will give a new wind to many commander without even touching them directly.

The advantage of this proccess is that you rebalance many commander with only revamping 2 of them (10 abilities = 2 commanders)

SOVIETS

• Shock Troops - these guys are in most of Soviet doctrines, yet they are the worst elite infantry in a game.

SUGGESTION: Make their DPS profila match to Rangers so they actually deal some damage at mid-range. Right now simply Axis squads will bleed them and vet on them while Shocks close in and the retreat without any consequences.

With better Mid-DPS these guys can also serve behind the lines better, dealing with any retreaters
  • Guards - Currently there is no point in using these guys because Penals do everything better yet come sooner and are indoctrinal.

SUGGESTION: Remove starting PTRS. Give them 2 upgrade options: 4x PTRS or 3xDP Lmg. This way guards will have a more defined role, being able to be rather a great AI (with 3 DP and 3 rifles they can act similarly to obers)or AT (4 PTRS pack some punch after all) squad instaed of being a shitty jack-of-all trades.
  • IL Sturmovik Loiter (and pass) - First ask yourself a qestion: Would you ever buy a loiter that only supresses infantry ? Of course not ! You have arty propaganda for that.

SUGGESTION: Change the Sturmovik loiter role from AI to AT. It will perform similarly to Stuka Close Air support - 2 sturmoviks that will hurt any medium tank while being able to hurt bigger cats too. This change will turn shitty doctrines like is NKVD of Conscript doctrine from useless to actually useful in teamgames becuase who woudnt want a player with t34/76 horde and stuka close air support on his side ? :huh
  • M42 45mm Light AT Gun - lets admit it, this little AT gun sucks balls since 2013.

SUGGESTION: Increase its firing cone and speed to be able to quickly reposition to different threats. Give it better veterancy so it is better to hurt medium tanks in the end of the day. Increase its accuraccy so it almost always hits any vehicle. Give it vet 1 ability - piercing rounds that will allow it to penetrate heavy tanks from time to time.Increase team weapon healhpool so it doesnt die to a single breeze (talking about AT not crew members). Increase cost to 240mp

This way it will be a nimble, fast AT gun being able to keep up with infantry, serving an invaluable role on the battlefield - protecting infantry from light and medium tanks.
  • KV1 - this tanks suck, its only advantage is that it is a call-in.

SUGGESTION: Tie it to tier4, makit it a Churchill Copypasta with armor and health, increase DPS of its Hmgs greatly so it can serve as a counter to infantry attacks on your other units.
  • KV2 - This tank was always niche and never served a good role.

SUGGESTION: Increase its penetration against tanks and decrease its RoF a bit when in set up mode. Normal mode should remain the same. This way the tank will have a defined role of a moveable bunker that can actually lock down a section of map against both infantry and TANKS.
  • For Mother Russia - this ability is OP, Smith knows what to do with it. We cannot risk not nerfing it when Shocks and KV1 from the same doctrine are buffed

SUGGESTION. Nerf it
  • Ambush Camouflage - every time I use this ability I feel like if it glued my AT guns to the ground.

SUGGESTION: Make AT guns move faster - to a vet0 rakketenwerfer level ;)
  • Hit the Dirt - very niche ability becuase of many reasons: There is always at least green cover present, you dont want to keep your unit static and unable to move and it is contraproductive with another ability present among it in several doctrines - ppsh for cons.

SUGGESTION: Replace this ability for something more useful - either fear propaganda or rapid conscription
  • Vehicle Detection - this ability is very niche too- who would pay 40 munnition for something that Britons get for free ?

SUGGESTION: Either increase the radius at least 1,5 times or decrease ability cost to 20 munnition

With more useful abilities and reliable core infantry (conscripts) and elite infantry (guards, shocks) the Soviets will be able to experiment with far more commander without being on a back foot.

OSTHEER
is in much better shape than Soviets because their core army isnt lacking and commander actually only add new tools, they arent the core of the army.

It is also much harder to rebalance Ostheer commander abilities, because most of these abilities are useful yet inferior to WFA counterpart.

SUGGESTION: Rework some abilities and tie some abilities together, but because this is rather complex I think it will be better to create 1-2 useful OST commanders among all those Copypaste ones.

Fot example make hull down deplayable without infantry nearby - tanks can do it themselves. Increase tear down time to give obvious weakness to tanks then.

Put together some abilities and add new ones to commanders:

Stuka Smoke bombs and command panzer 4 - not only stuka smoke bombs come late and are inferior to panzer tactician they also take a slot in some commanders. Tieing them together with command panzer 4 (which can call the smoke strike now) will add some flavour to these commander + they will be able to have one more ability. Commander which only have one of these abilities will now have 1 more ability (theoretically) - for example a Stuka Fragmetantion bombing or Stuka AI loiter

or tie together Tactical movement and Artillery Officer - the Artillery officer will be able to start a tactical movement - similar to british commandos tea and biscquit commander, just a bit weaker.

Commander which only have 1 of these abilities will now have 2 of them. Commanders which have both of these abilities may be given a new ability - for the Fatherland - copypasta of OKW ability

The post about WFA and British Faction Commander abilities will come soon
31 Oct 2017, 11:17 AM

There are more than two that need fixing...

OKW

Firestorm Doctrine
1. Replace the Thorough Salvage with an Opel Blitz Call in
-Thorough Salvage is a double edge sword ability because it takes longer, and with the lack of cashes, an opel blitz call in could be good alternative.
2. Replace the Recoup Losses with a GrW 34 call in with access to incendiary barrages
3. Hetzer needs a damage buff to equal the KV-8
4. Change the Rocket Barrage to a JU Incendiary Bombing

BURN BURN BURN

1. Good idea
2. I want recoup loses, just more useful ability, try changing timer to 60 seconds, it will does wonders believe me.
3. Agreed
4. Worst, Idea, Ever. Rocket Barrage is needed to give the commander a defined role in teamgames - to kill statec emplacements and Howitzers so it is different to other OKW meta commanders. Incendiary bombing cannot kill howitzer, this ability can.

What it needs though it an increased damage of the ability, because right now it fails 2 out of 10 times to kill the emplacement
31 Oct 2017, 11:27 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

2. I want recoup loses, just more useful ability, try changing timer to 60 seconds, it will does wonders believe me.

Maybe instead of recoup losses, have it replace the Sturmpio flamethrower?

Sturmpios with three upgrades can be very taxing on the unit especially when demo charges are in play. A Mortar Team would provide better garrison clearing (and a much desired unit). I would put it at 1 CP and maybe put the incendiary barrage at least 2 or 3 cp?
31 Oct 2017, 11:31 AM

Maybe instead of recoup losses, have it replace the Sturmpio flamethrower?

Sturmpios with three upgrades can be very taxing on the unit especially when demo charges are in play. A Mortar Team would provide better garrison clearing (and a much desired unit). I would put it at 1 CP and maybe put the incendiary barrage at least 2 or 3 cp?

I think you have never played with the doctrine. I did. For 2 months and I will tell you one thing - the Sturmpioneer flamethrower is THE BEST THING IN A WHOLE DOCTRINE. Just try it. There is no better flamer unit than spios with flamer - 3 stgs and a flamer ;)
31 Oct 2017, 11:31 AM

OST officer - improving this unit would help a few OST doctrines

OST Sector Artillery - replacing this ability with Zero Artillery from OKW would help a few doctrines as well or simply make sector Artillery non sector dependent

OST Close the pocket Doctrine - I'd personally would like to see a complete rework of this doctrine since.... lets be honest this is a fucking troll doctrine for 4v4s (in my opinion), but more importantly is incredibly map dependent and still incredibly difficult to pull off, especially in 1v1s and 2v2s.
31 Oct 2017, 12:13 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Relic, please remember to include the 25% call-in vehicle premium without tech! Otherwise changing these commanders will be irrelevant.

WM
WM have a huge amount of commander ability overlap. WM commanders are all relatively decent, so no major overhauls are required. Buffing some abilities could make some commanders more of an option.
- Ambush Camouflage: free of cost but unlocks at Vet 1 for MG42s, Grenadiers, and Panzergrenadiers. Also gives the squad extra accuracy for a few seconds when they attack out of camo.
- Stormtroopers: spawn with grenades start on cooldown. De-cap territory 50% faster, cap territory 50% slower.

Luftwaffe Supply.
- Recon (4CP) replaced with Infantry Weapon Paradrop (three crates, 1x Panzershrek, 1x LMG42, 1x Flammenwerfer, for 150MU)
- Stuka Dive Bombing (12CP) replaced with Team Weapon Paradrop (three crates, 1x HMG42, 1x G.W.34, 1x PaK 40, for 400MP)

SU
Soviets have a huge amount of commander ability overlap.

- Shocks: a cost decrease to 360MP and make their grenades share a cooldown.
- Guards: revert their PTRS damage against infantry (from 20 to 27). However a heavily specialized Guards squad (similar to that mentioned by Hector) also seems promising.

Tank Hunter.
- AT Grenade Volley combined with Conscript PTRS upgrade.
- Engineer Salvage Kit merged with PMD-6M AT Mine, also unlocks the construction of Tank Traps.
- ATG Ambush Camouflage (5CP). Replaces AT Grenade Volley.
- ISU-152 (14CP). Replaces PMD-6M AT Mines.

Conscript Support.
- Conscript Assault Package (3CP) replaced with Conscript Defense Package (3CP). Gives the squad a DP-28 for 45MU. Would tie in amazingly with Hit the Dirt.
- Conscript Repair replaced with KV-1 (of course, this unit probably needs an inherent Hull Down ability).

USF
Airborne. Everything is rather overpriced.
- Pathfinder Beacon: allows reinforcement of Paratrooper-crewed team weapons.
- M2HB: costs 100MU
- M1 57mm: costs 150MU
- P-47 Rocket Strike: decrease the rocket spawn margin from 10 to 7, should fix the rockets not hitting anything.
- Paratroopers: a price decrease would be welcome.

Infantry. Especially with the Priest nerf, this commander would probably be picked even less over Tactical Support.
- M21 Mortar Halftrack needs to stand out over both the M1 81mm mortar and the M1 75mm Pack Howitzer. Otherwise it is simply too heavy a fuel investment.
- Time on Target: needs to start firing faster, or fire more shells in total.

OKW
Elite Armor.
- Emergency Repairs (4CP): fix the bugs.
- Panzer Commander (4CP): Copy of Brit Tank Commander upgrade, mutually exclusive with Pintle MG42.
- Sturmtiger: I agree with most of the changes but popcap.

Feurestrum.
- Thorough Salvage (removed), replaced with leIG 18 Incendiary Barrage (same as WM Sdfkz. 250/7 Mortar HT ability).
- Recoup Losses: increased ability duration, increased Munitions cost to compensate.
- Hetzer: KV-8 level flamer damage.

Otherwise Luftwaffe could use some love. Some form of air support instead of Heavy Fortifications might go a long way. Falls need a slight durability buff (but, like all infiltration units, need to start with their grenades on cooldown).

GB
The Brits are kind of odd, as changing one ability in two commanders (Perimeter Overwatch: Sector Artillery for all sectors, Flame Mortar Support: copy SU Incendiary Artillery) would make both Royal Artillery and Royal Engineers a whole lot more useful.

Otherwise I would say that Tactical Support needs a look at. I would say that a supply drop zone ability that drops resources in exchange for Manpower would be a good idea.
31 Oct 2017, 12:25 PM

For USF I'd pick Recon and Airborne, both doctrines could use buffs.
31 Oct 2017, 12:42 PM

For USF I'd pick Recon and Airborne, both doctrines could use buffs.

Dear God. I appeal to you with my pray. Don't let devilry fuck up the Airborne
31 Oct 2017, 14:01 PM

OKW
Feurestrum.
- Thorough Salvage (removed), replaced with leIG 18 Incendiary Barrage (same as WM Sdfkz. 250/7 Mortar HT ability).
- Recoup Losses: increased ability duration, increased Munitions cost to compensate.
- Hetzer: KV-8 level flamer dammage

I like these changes, but recoup doesn't need munition increase. 80 is already a lot. Just make it 45 seconds

I like the leight inking round part ;)
31 Oct 2017, 15:00 PM
Senior Referee Badge

Just keep in mind people, we are making commanders better. Not op.
^^
31 Oct 2017, 15:21 PM

I'll cheat and add a third "first substitute" commander

USF - Recon and Mechanized - Both have add unique abilities and units to USF and open up new strategies
- 3rd - Airborne - I've always felt that this commander was borderline usable but Pathfinders and P47 were subpar. Fix those two and it'll be good.

OKW

Firestorm - It's already borderline usable due to Flamers - little love to the Hetzer and other stuff and it'll be a contender to be used.

Elite Armor - Currently mostly used for Sturmtiger Cheese but if you buff the Crew Repair to Soviet/Brit Levels (or a bit less) and fix the god-awful Panzer Commander then it's solid all around!
- 3rd - Luff - Mostly just an excuse to fix Flak Emplacements - but if buff the Valiant Assault and Air Drop then it can be much more useful.

Brits

Artillery - Duh, it needs a complete overhaul.

Commando - +1 to Mr. Smith's comments
- 3rd - Honestly I think most commanders are pretty good. Royal Engineer could maybe use a better off-map and Tactical Support can fix the Forward Command Post but that's about it.

OST

Storm - Ambush Camo and Reigals and both unique and potentially very useful and would help other less- used Doctrines.

Joint Operations - +1 to Mr. Smith and I just want to see the Arty Officer buffs from the FBP added.

-3rd - Luff Supply - I like to think that adding something like Airborne AT Gun Drop or Brit Supply Operation would open up Tier 3/4 Rush Strategies. I've always thought it was an interesting commander with some possibilities.

SOV

Counter Attack - I loved the B4 and KV-1 buffs from FBP - Just do it!

Guards Combined - Since the ISU152 is already in scope the emphasis should be on fixing Guards (who were overnerfed last patch). Buffing the ML-20 and Hit the Dirt also helps other commanders as well!

-3rd - Defensive - I loved the idea of condensing Mines and Tank Traps into one ability and adding something else like ability to build bunkers. Plus you add the light AT Gun into scope which is in desperate need of buffs and helps other commanders.
31 Oct 2017, 15:27 PM

Dear God. I appeal to you with my pray. Don't let devilry fuck up the Airborne

The changes in the Mod made to Airborne where just buffs, don't worry about it, it will only make the Commander better, as will the nerfs to Calliope, Priest and possibly Call-in tanks.
31 Oct 2017, 15:43 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I like these changes, but recoup doesn't need munition increase. 80 is already a lot. Just make it 45 seconds

I like the leight inking round part ;)

I would say that all active abilities that allow you to recoup losses, either through a manpower return or free squads, are all too strong.

Here is what I would say is ideal:

- Recoup Losses, 20MP per model, 60 sec duration, 120MU.

- Osttruppen Reserves, 4 models for a new Osttruppen squad, max 2 squads, 60 sec duration, 120MU.

- Rapid Conscription, 6 models for a new Conscript squad, max 2 squads, 60 sec duration, 120MU.
31 Oct 2017, 17:17 PM

In general, I think that free commanders should be prioritized over paid commanders. Unlockable commanders should be sidegrades, not straight buffs.

For UKF, commandos and royal artillery. At the moment, brit commanders feel pretty damn p2w (or at least not pay to lose), and that is not a good thing. Of the free commanders, royal engineer has a bit of niche use, at least, so I'd focus on commandos and royal artillery.

For USF, I think airborne should be included. It's free and it shouldn't need too much touch up work to make it on par with the top tier commanders. After that, maybe grab recon. It is absolutely terrible, and the rest of the USF commanders are at least good as niche picks. Infantry and mechanized could also be good options -- infantry could use some differentiation from tac support, and mechanized's niche is pretty damn small.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 25
unknown 6

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment