Login

russian armor

December Balance Preview

• This thread is locked
PAGES (85)down
6 Dec 2017, 23:49 PM

Make the pack howie approx. 300 MP.
7 Dec 2017, 00:00 AM

So far we have learned that the Panther is worse durability wise compared to the E8 and that the cheap and buffed Leig at 270 is justified because of muh 6 man crew Pack Howitzer at 380mp.

And these people cry all day that others are biased, give me a break.
u forgot to say pak howi decrews at 2 man though so it only has one man advantage over leIG for one hundred manpower more
7 Dec 2017, 00:02 AM

"slightly" http://www.stat.coh2.hu/squad.php?filename=m1_81mm_mortar_squad_mp
http://www.stat.coh2.hu/squad.php?filename=m1_75mm_pack_howitzer_squad_mp
if this is slightly ober and cons must be the same to you
wow can die when 2 left just like the leig wow ans all the other mortar
no mortar and leIG die when 1 left except 120mm (dies at 0 man) and pak howi dies when 2 left

nice bait

for one thing you never asked buff to 76mm until it was in usf doc so i guess you realize something is up/op only if its USF butleaving that aside leig is much worse than live and cost 270 for 4 man crew pack has 6 man so you pay the extra man too althought i would lower the reinforce cost but not the upfront

yeah auto fire sniper leigs in live dropping squads models on the move suck compared to pak howi which you actually have to micro to shoot its max range meanwhile idling leig gets veterancy by sitting there lol

7 Dec 2017, 00:06 AM

Poor pack howie.
7 Dec 2017, 00:07 AM

poor contribution
7 Dec 2017, 00:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Dec 2017, 00:02 AMSatire
no mortar and leIG die when 1 left except 120mm (dies at 0 man) and pak howi dies when 2 left

nice bait

yeah auto fire sniper leigs in live dropping squads models on the move suck compared to pak howi which you actually have to micro to shoot its max range meanwhile idling leig gets veterancy by sitting there lol

"nice bait" how many man do you need to run leig mortar ? 2 ,if he cant explain not my fault
i thought they fixed the the 3 man death in the patch as its incosistant with other team weapon
they nerfed leig range and both can aa what are you on about ?
7 Dec 2017, 00:20 AM

"nice bait" how many man do you need to run leig mortar ? 2 ,if he cant explain not my fault
i thought they fixed the the 3 man death in the patch as its incosistant with other team weapon
they nerfed leig range and both can aa what are you on about ?
nvm thought u were talking about how the leIGs were “worse in live” but i misread and you said “worse than live” sorry for the sperg out but i didnt see any notes on the pak howizter in DBP so far (could have missed it)
7 Dec 2017, 00:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Dec 2017, 00:20 AMSatire
nvm thought u were talking about how the leIGs were “worse in live” but i misread and you said “worse than live” sorry for the sperg out but i didnt see any notes on the pak howizter in DBP so far (could have missed it)
pop cap buff to pack, leig range to 80 all nerf to vet and pen nerf too , too me all pack need is reinforce cost buff
7 Dec 2017, 01:29 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

In live game rear echelon can purchase both the M2 flamer and a sweeper so long as they're purchased at the same time. similar to old M2 and sweeper on royal engineers. This is also obtainable in DBP. Is this intended?
7 Dec 2017, 01:31 AM

In live game rear echelon can purchase both the M2 flamer and a sweeper so long as they're purchased at the same time. similar to old M2 and sweeper on royal engineers. This is also obtainable in DBP. Is this intended?

Read the patchnotes.
7 Dec 2017, 01:47 AM

Read the patchnotes.

I see nothing about the M2 in the notes.
7 Dec 2017, 02:11 AM

I see nothing about the M2 in the notes.

• Fixed an issue where it was possible to upgrade Rear Echelons with both Minesweepers and flamers at the same time

7 Dec 2017, 03:19 AM

Fixed in V1.8 Thank you. Love the 1.8 changes as well. Perticularly the MG34 nerf on non elites and the M83 mine drop delivered by plane.
7 Dec 2017, 03:32 AM

Volksgrenadiers StG 44 Upgrade
* Now take up 1 slot item (as opposed to 2)

Huh. So picking the STG upgrade on Volks will still let you pick up another weapon? Didn't expect that buff.
7 Dec 2017, 03:55 AM

If the Greyhound got nerfed, can it go back to CP4 then?
7 Dec 2017, 03:57 AM

^
Its not affect the AI power much but maybe its better if can available in 4 CP (I wish Osteer can catch up the new CP4 GAYhound).

And since your mod team change the last ability of Luftwaffe to be a good one IMO it should be rename to "Luftwaffe Assault" might be better.
7 Dec 2017, 09:52 AM

I find it bizarre that OST, the faction left most behind, basically gets neither the attention it needs and the handful of changes are basically nothing but nerfs and token buffs where it wasn't even needed, such as a nominal +5 pen buff to the Panzer IV.

Wehrmact Tier IV remains enviable after 8 iterations of Balance patch attempts, the Panther is still meh (and further nerfed).

Wehr's late game infantry options - still non-existent. Now even Conscripts wipe the floor with Grens.

OST's light vehicless all completely suck and cannot reasonable fullfill a single role well as with the their wet paper tissue armor they are driven away by anyone who has been just spamming infantry and they are the weakest light vehicles to boot, and as such, a waste of time and resources.
7 Dec 2017, 09:58 AM

Permanently Banned
I find it bizarre that OST, the faction left most behind, basically gets neither the attention it needs and the handful of changes are basically nothing but nerfs and token buffs where it wasn't even needed, such as a nominal +5 pen buff to the Panzer IV.

Wehrmact Tier IV remains enviable after 8 iterations of Balance patch attempts, the Panther is still meh (and further nerfed).

Wehr's late game infantry options - still non-existent. Now even Conscripts wipe the floor with Grens.

OST's light vehicless all completely suck and cannot reasonable fullfill a single role well as with the their wet paper tissue armor they are driven away by anyone who has been just spamming infantry and they are the weakest light vehicles to boot, and as such, a waste of time and resources.

LUL Waht i can say, ostheer in generally was most balanced faction, coz there wasnot so abuse strats like another factions have. So you whana just make ostheer more abuse ? Like OKW ? Like brits ?
Waht problem with late game ? Thay fix models for ostheer.
251 with flamer counter penals, maxims, even rifles, 221 counter m20, m3 waht he problem ? You whanna luchs in t2 ?
7 Dec 2017, 10:02 AM

Apparently you either cannot read or cannot understand what you read.
PAGES (85)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS