Login

russian armor

Need help to kill Advanced Emplacement Regiment

18 Sep 2017, 21:11 PM

If you use Elite armor, remember that the officer upgrade has access to artillery as well. Which is crap against moving targets but useful against emplacements.

That is one of the least cost efficient arty in the game, if not the worst arty in the game. Compared to major arty it is a joke.
18 Sep 2017, 21:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2017, 21:11 PMVipper

That is one of the least cost efficient arty in the game, if not the worst arty in the game. Compared to major arty it is a joke.

Using a lot of major artillery on british emplacements?
18 Sep 2017, 21:54 PM

Using a lot of major artillery on british emplacements?

The "Panzer commander" ability can destroy emplacement if they run out of brace. Other than that it is over priced and UP.

I have used the major artillery to destroy axis fortifications/guns like bunkers, 88s, trucks and Lefhs.
18 Sep 2017, 23:02 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2017, 21:11 PMVipper

It's basically the major arty prior to the buffs, which yeah, underwhelming. But when you have a commander with no offmap and not much munition sinks, it's better than nothing. If you watch the game, you'll see Floyd floating +300muni till he got enough vet for the Stuka to use the flame barrage.
19 Sep 2017, 02:13 AM
Patrion 310

His name is Troyd :P
19 Sep 2017, 06:15 AM

the think is: as brit with cancer commander + units u need much less skill to deal with experts.

maybe u lost..be the expert games struggle hard.

now think about a normal player which has not the micro from a excellent gamer....

a little bit over the top i guess.
19 Sep 2017, 13:19 PM

to get the first ISG out you need minimun 5-6min...
to get a vet 3 isg need minimun 12-15min after the building...

so the brit has around 20min to build up with no fear ...

after the 20min mark he can bring out the first tanks while u stay there with 2-3 isgs and no tanks

read post form elchino7, LoopDloop and mine. You obviously didn't for saying this. Isg cost no fuel. the 1st bofors cost smth like 50+30 fuel. how could okw field tanks after brit ?
19 Sep 2017, 13:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2017, 13:19 PMHven

read post form elchino7, LoopDloop and mine. You obviously didn't for saying this. Isg cost no fuel. the 1st bofors cost smth like 50+30 fuel. how could okw field tanks after brit ?

hmm...maybe the brit block both fuel with a really cheap bofors?

the most players bring a 222 or a luchs/ puma to deal with mediums...

but wait...a 222 cost 30 fuel...same like the one man army bofors! SUPRISE!
19 Sep 2017, 14:07 PM

hmm...maybe the brit block both fuel with a really cheap bofors?

the most players bring a 222 or a luchs/ puma to deal with mediums...

but wait...a 222 cost 30 fuel...same like the one man army bofors! SUPRISE!

how could they take enemy fuel when they got static sleeping mp ? tommies aren't known for their assault capacity either. comparing emplacement and vehicule is retarded.
19 Sep 2017, 14:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2017, 13:19 PMHven

Well in reality fuel is hard to come by for OKW and their armor forces is costly and limited to a degree.But if you skip out the rush that i did,then you can fueled up you pz4 and jap pretty ok.Get 2 minimum number requirer to kill simcity.The more the better.
19 Sep 2017, 14:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2017, 14:07 PMHven

how could they take enemy fuel when they got static sleeping mp ? tommies aren't known for their assault capacity either. comparing emplacement and vehicule is retarded.

Well the bofor is guarding it and no infantry can take it without the supp of ATs and medium armors,or other stuff(if you use infantry they will bleed alot)so yeah quite costly to counter one unless you got doctrial supp.
19 Sep 2017, 20:44 PM

Sim city - OP or Not. It's microless cheese that does not support coh2 Style and gameplay.

Having push button abilities to counter/self repair/brace etc that take virtually no skill is terrible design.

It creates a boring static gameplay and usually results in an artillery fest.

Wipes OH grens with ease.

Should be redesigned/completely removed

Knowing how half of you play. Removing sim city or nerfing it would remove 40% of the player base.

19 Sep 2017, 21:59 PM

Knowing how half of you play. Removing sim city or nerfing it would remove 40% of the player base.

Makes sense. September 2015 was the start of the exodus of everyone I personally knew playing coh2. By the winter my playercard lost 90% of my games thanks to AT teams being invised. :D
19 Sep 2017, 23:09 PM

Sim city - OP or Not. It's microless cheese that does not support coh2 Style and gameplay.

Having push button abilities to counter/self repair/brace etc that take virtually no skill is terrible design.

Ofc it should be changed. Too bad relic is done with the game (except dolphin skins 0.o). I'm all for brits having a not stupid version of emplacements or something else entirely, especially since that would give them a fuller unit roster (as right now it's either full mobile or full sim city or full get your ass kicked in most games).
20 Sep 2017, 05:35 AM

They can micro,so not sure how many people would leave,but right now this it the most fucking annoying shit ever,and that not just Brit alone how would you feel when Soviet,USF,OKW,Wehrmacht player used static gameplay of back and front.Made me want to kill myself it boring as hell but it give them a better chance of wining since they are used to that kind of gameplay and force you to play the exact same shit OR bring up the assault.
20 Sep 2017, 11:24 AM

This game used to be much better before brits came out.
20 Sep 2017, 12:35 PM

finally something i can agree on. it's shit design. i don't think anyone would leave if it was changed/removed. most ukf player would enjoy it to be changed to QF 3.7-inch mountain howitzer or 2/3 inch mortar. i would be thrilled to finaly have a decent arty. They could change the emplacement to be like a trench for mortar. t'would cost like 200 mp, no brace, only mortar(s) could get in. t'would increase range
(not rate of fire cuz it would be better to just do another mortar then) and forwardhq wouldn't buff it.

no hope for coh2 but maybe coh3, once they understand dat's all we want relic to. ^^
21 Sep 2017, 15:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Sep 2017, 12:35 PMHven

finally something i can agree on. it's shit design. i don't think anyone would leave if it was changed/removed. most ukf player would enjoy it to be changed to QF 3.7-inch mountain howitzer or 2/3 inch mortar. i would be thrilled to finaly have a decent arty. They could change the emplacement to be like a trench for mortar. t'would cost like 200 mp, no brace, only mortar(s) could get in. t'would increase range
(not rate of fire cuz it would be better to just do another mortar then) and forwardhq wouldn't buff it.

no hope for coh2 but maybe coh3, once they understand dat's all we want relic to. ^^

Relic busy with AOE4 right now so give them time :P or they should just do what they done with DOW2 give the game to the community and modder.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★