Login

russian armor

Need help to kill Advanced Emplacement Regiment

11 Sep 2017, 14:56 PM

So basically i had no idea what to do now.Early game we were winning against the Brit and Soviet with Luchs and Puma my teamate got brumbar but then the brit guy just spam Bofors and hold back my armor forces and infantry and then he build mortal pit and the Soviet spam SU-76M to def them.I try to supp gun,arty,stuka rocket,even shoot at it with AT but with the bonus and the mortal pit you can guess what happen(Not even scratching it),it not the loss that get me ,it the way he mock about being so good and love to win,so yeah need help to rape this type of player guys.I lose more man to re-crew AT team than to enemy.Need help.
11 Sep 2017, 15:15 PM

Have you tried burning it with fire or calling 911?
11 Sep 2017, 15:28 PM

Build 2-3 leIGs to gun down the emplacements (start with the Forward Assembly). If their infantry game is poor, you can probably use cloaked raks to cheese the SUs, otherwise I'd recommend a jagdpanzer (or Jagdtiger if you can) to brute force them. Conveniently, JT is also immune to emplacements and outranges the 17Pdr.
11 Sep 2017, 15:55 PM

Build 2-3 leIGs to gun down the emplacements (start with the Forward Assembly). If their infantry game is poor, you can probably use cloaked raks to cheese the SUs, otherwise I'd recommend a jagdpanzer (or Jagdtiger if you can) to brute force them. Conveniently, JT is also immune to emplacements and outranges the 17Pdr.

That my original plan but sadly i spend so much fuel on Puma and Luchs and trying to tech to Panzer4 that i had no fuel to call in JagTiger until it was to late.And i had try to lEIGs, no damg, and got counter barrage to dead and also Soviet Big ass mortal, i try moving up the raks but yeah got own by mortal and infantry(rak can't shoot without having to spot for it and my infantry can't take bofor shots for long), i kill like 5 SU with puma but the thing is he still had strong brit camping power to stop the push, even used the breakthough tactic arty on them, miss everything the shell that hit caused no damg
11 Sep 2017, 15:58 PM

Have you tried burning it with fire or calling 911?

I throw volk's incendiary grenade combine with AT,but the outcome it bad lose a volk trying to get close to it and the other once after throwing the grenade babrely retreat cause they spam everything there.
I dont get what calling 911 mean.
11 Sep 2017, 16:19 PM

Do not waste your time on the emplacement, you need to kill the advanced forward assembly first.

If you do not have the tools to do do not even attack the emplacement.

The best tool against sim-city remain okw zeroing artillery, but one needs LOS.

If one is able to pull a Wehrmacht "close the pocket" that should work also.
11 Sep 2017, 16:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2017, 16:19 PMVipper
Do not waste your time on the emplacement you need to kill the advanced forward assembly first. If you do not have the tools to do do not even attack the emplacement.

The best tool against sim-city remain okw zeroing artillery, but one needs LOS.

If one is able to pull a Wehrmacht "close the pocket" that should work also.

Don't you need The fortification doctrine for the Left And Zeroing yeah that could work oh well guess i had to get that doctrine then fight fire with fire.
11 Sep 2017, 16:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2017, 16:22 PMCptOps

Don't you need The fortification doctrine for the Left And Zeroing yeah that could work oh well guess i had to get that doctrine then fight fire with fire.

If you opponent is spamming emplacement and you do not have enough firepower/tools to deal it leave them and fight elsewhere on the map.
11 Sep 2017, 16:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2017, 16:24 PMVipper

If you opponent is spamming emplacement and you do not have enough firepower/tools to deal it leave them and fight elsewhere on the map.

Dude here is the most annoying thing ,he build simcity near every victory point ,i try to run down and up, but they always held atleast 2 victory point so yeah my time it kind of limitted.Since they got a wall of camping to fall back to safety and lock down that sector they just send cheap tank and infantry to blow out the def units at our point, mostly just had 1 mg defending but yeah maybe that where i go wrong i should had locked down the point that i already got.
11 Sep 2017, 16:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2017, 16:28 PMCptOps

Dude here is the most annoying thing ,he build simcity near every victory point ,i try to run down and up, but they always held atleast 2 victory point so yeah my time it kind of limitted.Since they got a wall of camping to fall back to safety and lock down that sector they just send cheap tank and infantry to blow out the def units at our point, mostly just had 1 mg defending but yeah maybe that where i go wrong i should had locked down the point that i already got.

It is rather map depended but making many emplacement means that your opponent has limited tech and his has a small mobile force.

Thus one has to defend his own VP and attack areas with no emplacements first.
11 Sep 2017, 16:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2017, 16:36 PMVipper

It is rather map depended but making many emplacement means that your opponent has limited tech and his has a small mobile force.

Thus one has to defend his own VP and attack areas with no emplacements first.

Guess i waste my time trying to break the un-breakable should had just hold 2 victory point to the far conner and let him bleed out VP.
11 Sep 2017, 18:13 PM
Patrion 310

Did you save the replay by any chance? Easier to give specific advice then.
11 Sep 2017, 18:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2017, 15:55 PMCptOps

That my original plan but sadly i spend so much fuel on Puma and Luchs and trying to tech to Panzer4

If you end up in that situation again, skip the P4 if you haven't already teched and focus on your infantry force. JT is just such a damn good unit in most 2v2s and this case in particular it really shines.

And i had try to lEIGs, no damg, and got counter barrage to dead and also Soviet Big ass mortal

That's why you have to knock out the forward assembly first. The damn thing heals nearby emplacements passively and makes it difficult to do lasting damage. What it might mean as well is you need more leIGs. If they've sunk like ~2000 manpower to defending their sim city, feel free to sink MP into 1200 MP worth of leIGs yourself, but generally I find 3 to do the job no matter how big the city gets. As to the Soviet mortar, you might just need to displace after barraging.

i try moving up the raks but yeah got own by mortal and infantry(rak can't shoot without having to spot for it and my infantry can't take bofor shots for long),

Use the rak's cloak. Its cheesy as hell, but you can move 3 up under cloak (and I wouldn't suggest getting all those if you're the guy buying the leIGs), one volley an SU-76 then hoof it before the Bofors can do its thing. Its a last resort, you're better off luring the SU-76s out to barrage your arty then killing them while they're away from their Bofors cover. The best way to use a Rak is to cloak and spot for your leIGs though.

i kill like 5 SU with puma but the thing is he still had strong brit camping power to stop the push, even used the breakthough tactic arty on them, miss everything the shell that hit caused no damg

Probably had fuel caches to keep up his production. Depending on the map, you could snipe them with the Pumas. As to breakthrough arty, the best thing about it is the smoke afterwards. You and/or your teammate can use the smoke to run in Volks and flame-nade everything they can.
11 Sep 2017, 20:27 PM

Best thing to do is to attack it asap with multiple leigs, moving them constantly to avoid return fire.

Secondly, spam volks, use different/multiple flanks

If floating fuel/Mp build a Stuka, use when brace has been used already.

As OH, very difficult, usually you have to hold down an area with a 42, and build two motors and move them constantly.

Rush a flammer HT. Until you get a brumbar.

Now you can also play around sim city, avoid the area play other side of the map unti you have the tools.

It's well known sim city is a 0 micro and forces the enemy to do intense micro, it makes an average player good and a good player average. A 1-10 ratio of micro managing. Brace is the most broken ability in the game and not much you can do. Just wide commander choices like zero arty, and flares. Or commanders with LeFh.

Some maps sim city is just flat out broken and OP like crossing in the woods. Where he Pits cover 80% of the map. Oh well...
11 Sep 2017, 22:25 PM

the way emplacements are implemented (more specifically brace) is a broken mechanic that you have to literally tear your right arm off to counter it requires that much effort and all the british player has to do is cheaply build another and spend the game clicking a green button.
11 Sep 2017, 23:09 PM

Build 2-3 leIGs to gun down the emplacements (start with the Forward Assembly).

This isnt a very good idea. LeIGs can handle maybe a mortar pit, but to an erected sim city you'll just repeatedly lose 3 men on the gun to mortar pit, borfors or counter battery, and in the best case you can recover it and continue to bleed, worst case they steal it.

IMO the best way to stop sim city is to not loose the early game (easier said than done) and keep him pressured.

If it does get set up, try to ignore it, sit on your fuel, get rakens and Mgs and dig in at your fuel (if its out of sim city's range, if not you're probably boned.) get a puma to counter tanks, get a stuka to counter forward assembly and bait brace. Then just be patient, conserve your MP and wait for end game tanks.

Throw in a doctrinal counter for good measure, Sturmtiger or LefH are best, JT costs too much.
12 Sep 2017, 07:53 AM

This isnt a very good idea. LeIGs can handle maybe a mortar pit, but to an erected sim city you'll just repeatedly lose 3 men on the gun to mortar pit, borfors or counter battery, and in the best case you can recover it and continue to bleed, worst case they steal it.

IMO the best way to stop sim city is to not loose the early game (easier said than done) and keep him pressured.

If it does get set up, try to ignore it, sit on your fuel, get rakens and Mgs and dig in at your fuel (if its out of sim city's range, if not you're probably boned.) get a puma to counter tanks, get a stuka to counter forward assembly and bait brace. Then just be patient, conserve your MP and wait for end game tanks.

Throw in a doctrinal counter for good measure, Sturmtiger or LefH are best, JT costs too much.

I did win the early game but he just get the bofor out faster then i can tech to the next tier for pazner4s and need asleast 2 to break their camping shit early, infantry literally can't move up they just get supressed super fast.
12 Sep 2017, 09:24 AM

the problem is:
the emplacements are to cheap for their performanche. only 30 fuel for a bofors?

this cheap price tag doesnt prevent earyl tanks...that the main problem..u can look down vp/ gas with a cheap unit...and the enemy need the middle/ endgame to deal with this unit....and can safe much fuel/ mp for the tanks to run over you.

Even the best players (helping hans) struggle hard against less skill players with sim city...
12 Sep 2017, 09:50 AM

the problem is:
the emplacements are to cheap for their performanche. only 30 fuel for a bofors?

this cheap price tag doesnt prevent earyl tanks...that the main problem..u can look down vp/ gas with a cheap unit...and the enemy need the middle/ endgame to deal with this unit....and can safe much fuel/ mp for the tanks to run over you.

Even the best players (helping hans) struggle hard against less skill players with sim city...

Every early tier tank like Lusch or Puma will be rape trying to kill a bofors and for you to tech to pz4 he already had a ShermanFirefly but the guy i faced loss the damm tank he just get but as usual,mg and At guard the simcity and point while.The AA tank walk around and rape squad trying to cap Freaking AA TANK SUPRESS TOO! then Comet.we kill alot but he still as good as usual.True 10vs0 micro game.Kind of feel like the OP faction right now and they keep saying OKW op and ez faction i just don't get brit player sometime?
Asleast i kill all his mobile shit with KingTiger in the end.
12 Sep 2017, 17:09 PM

Did you save the replay by any chance? Easier to give specific advice then.

Sorry no, but from my story i think you can imagine the battle field.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 77
unknown 14
unknown 11

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak