Login

russian armor

Need help to kill Advanced Emplacement Regiment

14 Sep 2017, 12:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2017, 11:36 AMHven

then ieig can just sidestep to avoid barrage but pit cannot

didnt u seen the helping hans vid where he struggle hard with 3 ISG and much movement from them...but they didnt kill the epmplacement...didnt u seen that?

u wrote that ISG outrange the mortar emplacment..that is wrong. and the cancer commander from brits have an anti artillery abiltity ....which is very effective vs ISGs.

and "sidestep" is maybe a sweet word...but doesnt work...while u move the repair pio from brits rep the dmg u was made before in no time...so after your "sidestep" u can start to kill a nearly 100% life emplcement...

sounds good..doesnt work.
14 Sep 2017, 13:24 PM

1st. Player to player I respect you due to you approaching in a helpful way/you show your player card.

2nd, honestly most of your feedback is textbook, but not actual. A lot of what your saying does counter yes, but it's same thing as saying "well flank an elephant and you should destroy it" easier said than done

3rd, the amount of micro player A uses vs player B. Makes both "even skilled players" lopsided.

And you point out counters than come with a tier 4 and such, as if the motor pit hasn't wiped units microless since.

4th, and most important. The video with hans actually playing vs sim city. Is the best example on why it's broken,
-Hans is one of the best players, struggling and having to produce high micro to counter little or no micro against a nobody.
-his opponents did not do the usual "sim city" strat, which doesn't involve a bofers. Sim city is multiple Pits supported by fireflys/comets/LMG blobs.
-his teammate did not also chose a doctorine nor play style that helps sim city
-most important, land mattress was not used which counters leigs outright, yet you can see how often Hans lost his.

That was a poor example of the actual sim city which is a problem, the map wasn't even a good map such as crossing in the woods.

Sim city is a 2v2 problem.

2nd: it does counter, it's textbook here but it's all i could see for myself ig. after, it's up to the player and situation.
nice exemple, eventho elefant never felt like a weakness to me (it always lemme drop the idea of fielding tanks).

3rd: generic motar don't need much more micro than pit. the only difference is dat mortar need to be moved (which is a advantage to me. it got good range so it's not micro intensive like usf one and can just walk out of danger if there is any). both mortar and mortar pit got strong point.
i pointed t4 unit for the sake of being complet. all it take is a mg (with a army push to open the way), a 221 (with homing piat it's not as broken as b4 but who buy a piat as 1st/2nd weapon? nobody, exept if u show yer 221 for 3min b4 going for pit), a ieig (or2 it would be good investment anyway) or a lefh.

4th: if there is multiple pit then the ukf army will be all the weaker to protect those pits. i don't really know how it could work. i mean, if axis is doing fine or even, there is no way for ukf to float 400 to 800 mp for pits without losing the position where they could be built. it's true when writing i'm thinking about 1v1 but even if there is some tactical difference with 2v2, overal army balance is the same. Waiting 400 mp for a pit is giving the enemy a 1 (and a half) squad advantage to bleed and push the ukf (and potentially take the planed pit location). when a second pit is planed the same thing happens but it's worse cuz there is now 3 squads "advantage".
i'm speaking like pits aren't doing anything because ukf gotta wait those 210 mp for a RE dat won't do anything at that time of the game exept maybe put a single mine somewhere (while stumpio are mildly op and pios got stock FT wish give em some fighting use in early-mid game). EDIT: my bad, with AER they don't need RE to build pit (building RE coming a bit late is better for ukf) then when at the time "useless" RE is here ukf must wait 400 for a pit then build it on a good spot. dis is 610 mp dat won't do much when the enemy could have a snipe and a grenadier advantage (exemple) on the actual ukf fighting force (and u know how great is wehr snipe vs brit). we can take into consideration that ukf need dat pit as it is the sole stock garrison clearing tool ukf got (not counting ukf nades, u know they don't fit ukf playstyle, moreover on house). wehr can hypothetically spam infantry and be good with it. i know there is limit due to mp income and mp bleed, it's just logic by absurd to make the reflection progres. Mg arc can manage slow tommies, mortar manage vickers. wehr can take ukf garrison/position but ukf "cannot" retake anything (ofc they can but got nothing really designed for it so it's just about taking bleed (let's not mention crippled flare, there is UCwasp but by that time there is a 222). Well, pit is disigned for haha (funny relic).

i kinda drifted on a ukf reflection but it's related smh. i don't abord doctrinal because there would be no end if i did. i cannot accept the fact the brits should rely on a commander to have something dat should be stock (like FT on RE, with it ukf would have to stfu about garrison clearing. wasp cannot be balanced as it need to be cheap to not be useless but then it would be op af). i make it sound like i hate ukf but i like it, eventho it don't fit my playstyle (mobile and agressiv). i know i make it's situation darker than it is in reality, it's to make it's flaw more apparent.

elchino7 previous post is nice. thumb up =)
14 Sep 2017, 15:32 PM

didnt u seen the helping hans vid where he struggle hard with 3 ISG and much movement from them...but they didnt kill the epmplacement...didnt u seen that?

u wrote that ISG outrange the mortar emplacment..that is wrong. and the cancer commander from brits have an anti artillery abiltity ....which is very effective vs ISGs.

and "sidestep" is maybe a sweet word...but doesnt work...while u move the repair pio from brits rep the dmg u was made before in no time...so after your "sidestep" u can start to kill a nearly 100% life emplcement...

sounds good..doesnt work.

i think ISG does outrange, i don't know the exact details of the when tho. maybe one side veterancy close or open the gap. can be wrong tho.

In the vid at 5.00 we can see 2 brits staying on a tiny part of the map. it's obvious they are digging there. dat's why hans said he gonna go 2 ISG yet his mate did 2 cashes (=> no mp to destroy emplacement and he did a 3rd then a 4th).

by 9.30 with 2 isg we can see bofors going under brace, making it useless. too bad the randumb got 4 cashes and 2 bunkers. if he had a army to support hans they could have stiked the jugular, stormed ukfs position, ending bofors and FP with possible wipe if ukfs don't understand it's lost fight cuz they are outmanned. there is prolly no vickers in the hut because there were 2 bofors on each side (counting the braced one). meaning there is only IS and not many at dat.

10.40 we fkin see IS with piats lol. dunno if those ukfs even saw a tank b4 buyin all those piats.

11.32, there no bofors anymore, it's open. with someone Hans knows and can speak with he would prolly go in and possibly close the game. But he knows he is alone, dat's prolly why he plays it safe and go for the bofors on the other side. he plans to bleed the enemy by destroying costly emplacement and anything reparing it.

13.10 another bofors done for. just how hard is it do destroy it exactly kappa. it's basically hans army vs 2 ukfs. at dat time he got his raketen. he built it late cuz with bofors fuel base upgrade and weapon tech (aswell as little map control) ukfs cannot rush tanks. look at his fuel, he is floating 300. he knows tanks aren't what he need vs simcity right now (stuka is in t2 but he need t1 for constant isg fire over slow barrage plus he need medic to survive pit). => so much for those 4 cashes (if at least those were ammos one, they could spam doctrinal arty in mid/late).
if yellow side of the map isn't taken over it's only because ukfs are forced to repair those things which are preventing em to win in 3v1. they are basically doing their best to lose.

15.40 there he goes. hans see brace and go in to see how are things exactly. too bad he is alone. yet again would yellow not dumb they could end it. Hans lost a volks squad to bofors unbracing, wouldn't happen if yellow moved his tank to terminate lowhealth bofors while hans is decrewing the atgun (even with atgun he could have took a couple of shots and still make it).

16.20 IS pushing, np Swherer HQ there to cover things up. hans could have t2 but Scherer HQ give him a sweet safe zone for isg

16.44 hans get one of his isg decrewed. he saw flare for 5sec but didn't mind. he could have tried to move it but he didn't. he could set up isg on slighty differents spot but he does not. guess why ? he is bored it's so static, he got nothing to micro, he isn't into it. there is just no need for him to push his talent.

17.40 he did a jag, prolly to not be dependent to yellow with AT. he knows ukfs should have fuel for tanks now. jag can direct shoot pit and finish the job. (btw i don't get all the hate on jagd, it's doing the job, alien camo is surprising too). Here is stoped my music and listened to hans. he says they are doing s**t cuz they won't scale at all but he will. i can put my music back, satisfied to know i'm thinking the same way as hans (look at me throwing flower at myself, dang so shameful)

20.00 good guy hans warn yellow bout offmap arty and advice pzwerfers over lefh. could it be dat pzwerfers would damage emplacement and 100% wipe w/e is repairing it ? but let's do a lefh just in case, too bad what's predictable happens. Could yellow be all about the mind game ? would his genius mind think about making ukfs thinks they are right so they keep screwing emselves ?

24.00 hans's stuka barrage 3 emplacement at once, no other stock barrage can do dat.
From there on it's just same static to rape.

Now bro, have you seen the game huh ? don't yer eyes see isg stomping emplacement by just sidesteping barrage and constantly attackground/barrage ?
No personal hate against u, ullumulu. sorry for being sacrastic, i fell into irony at some point for the funny effect. Sim city is just bad. maybe if they were both wehr and things went horribly wrong when they attacked...
14 Sep 2017, 16:51 PM

Dude your missing the point, Hans video is flat out an excellent/terrible example of sim city OP.

Excellent to see how much one of the best players struggle to destroy sim city.

Extreme Micro + Outcome = Little micro + outcome

Terrible example because that is a shit map for sim city, and a shit strategy envolving sim city

There are maps where a pit can be placed and virtually untouchable with infantry. You get a map with buildings, expect brits to put their Mgs in them becoming one of the most lethal Mgs in the game with range.

You DONT SEE LMG BLOBBS/fireflys being properly supported/landmatress and the teammate properly supportingz

I couldn't stress that enough, #1. Being the map.

Anyone who defends sim city on this website or even tries to justify it is a moron.

Average skilled player virtually doing shit making a pro look average.
14 Sep 2017, 16:57 PM

Having a top rank of 108 with the British and having more wins just shy of losses. I can see why your even remotely attempting to justify sim city or act like it's currently "ok" or "tolerable"

British release/emplacements are cheese, and no doubt the nail in relics coffin. They shot themsleves in the foot introducing that faction and shortly after the staff left. Fired or quit or moved on. Get a grip.

Password protected trenches that makes infantry virtually indestructible in small arms fights, and alien technology, yea real smart to have that in a ww2 game.

14 Sep 2017, 17:12 PM

Dude your missing the point, Hans video is flat out an excellent/terrible example of sim city OP.

Excellent to see how much one of the best players struggle to destroy sim city.

Extreme Micro + Outcome = Little micro + outcome

Terrible example because that is a shit map for sim city, and a shit strategy envolving sim city

There are maps where a pit can be placed and virtually untouchable with infantry. You get a map with buildings, expect brits to put their Mgs in them becoming one of the most lethal Mgs in the game with range.

You DONT SEE LMG BLOBBS/fireflys being properly supported/landmatress and the teammate properly supportingz

I couldn't stress that enough, #1. Being the map.

Anyone who defends sim city on this website or even tries to justify it is a moron.

Average skilled player virtually doing shit making a pro look average.

You are missing the point.
who tf is defending sim city? i never even tried to make one. i'm saying simcity sucks and the video show it. i mean, they could have ended the game pretty early if hans and a true mate (t'was slow game cuz he was basically alone). i don't understand how u don't understand what i said. it's mindblowing. yer pseudo is Intelligence209 u should atleast understand what i wrote (even if it's slang yo) ;)

hans didn't struggle! he did 3 isg and dat was the game in 1v2. he didn't micro much either, just his isg. ukfs camped a 1/3 of the map and couldn't come out of it. Hans looked average cuz he had nothing to show to win (easy counter for easy strat). ofc if they had landmattres isg would have a harder time but emplacement wouldn't have lasted as much either. FF would have been useless cuz hans did nothing really significative with p4 in the important part of the video (or his mate). Not sure those ukfs could have afforded it without their pos collapsing too.
maybe it's not the best map for a simcity, idk but you cannot say hans struggle when it was a boring game in which the enemy played boring (and bad) playstyle, forcing hans to play equaly borring playstyle to win. LMG blob is nothing when u got stuka and pzwerfer.

the only thing not completly retarded u said is about trench password. enemy should be able to go in if it's vacant. dunno y u speak bout trench here tho but w/e.
14 Sep 2017, 17:41 PM

missclicked here
14 Sep 2017, 19:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2017, 17:12 PMHven

who tf is defending sim city? i never even tried to make one. i'm saying simcity sucks and the video show it. i mean, they could have ended the game pretty early if hans and a true mate (t'was slow game cuz he was basically alone). i don't understand how u don't understand what i said. it's mindblowing. yer pseudo is Intelligence209 u should atleast understand what i wrote (even if it's slang yo) ;)

hans didn't struggle! he did 3 isg and dat was the game in 1v2. he didn't micro much either, just his isg. ukfs camped a 1/3 of the map and couldn't come out of it. Hans looked average cuz he had nothing to show to win (easy counter for easy strat). ofc if they had landmattres isg would have a harder time but emplacement wouldn't have lasted as much either. FF would have been useless cuz hans did nothing really significative with p4 in the important part of the video (or his mate). Not sure those ukfs could have afforded it without their pos collapsing too.
maybe it's not the best map for a simcity, idk but you cannot say hans struggle when it was a boring game in which the enemy played boring (and bad) playstyle, forcing hans to play equaly borring playstyle to win. LMG blob is nothing when u got stuka and pzwerfer.

the only thing not completly retarded u said is about trench password. enemy should be able to go in if it's vacant. dunno y u speak bout trench here tho but w/e.

Ok
14 Sep 2017, 20:01 PM

16.44 hans get one of his isg decrewed. he saw flare for 5sec but didn't mind. he could have tried to move it but he didn't. he could set up isg on slighty differents spot but he does not. guess why ? he is bored it's so static, he got nothing to micro, he isn't into it. there is just no need for him to push his talent.

This is the core of the issue.
15 Sep 2017, 05:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2017, 17:12 PMHven

Then i guess you had an ez time facing a simcity(WITH Advanced Emplacement Regiment) before?
15 Sep 2017, 06:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2017, 15:32 PMHven

bla bla sülz

u missing the point: the brits was bad players...they didnt push or choose a commander synagie.

if the had the skill from helping hans...they would rolfstomp over the axis team.

didint u see the Manpower bleed from the ISGs which struggle hans so hard??

emplacments cost only 400mp..(its not that hard to save them!!) and than the dont bleed your MP...after teh first 5min the have killed mostly more than 400mp from the enemy...and now they are a huge advantage.

u forgett that the ISGcost 340MP and have now a high manpower bleed for the axis player...

but ... in your brit eyes---we are only noobs and you wouldnt struggle vs a good brit player, right??
15 Sep 2017, 12:48 PM

u missing the point: the brits was bad players...they didnt push or choose a commander synagie.

if the had the skill from helping hans...they would rolfstomp over the axis team.

didint u see the Manpower bleed from the ISGs which struggle hans so hard??

emplacments cost only 400mp..(its not that hard to save them!!) and than the dont bleed your MP...after teh first 5min the have killed mostly more than 400mp from the enemy...and now they are a huge advantage.

u forgett that the ISGcost 340MP and have now a high manpower bleed for the axis player...

but ... in your brit eyes---we are only noobs and you wouldnt struggle vs a good brit player, right??

i already said those players were bad.
ukf bleed equaly while repairing.
it's funny how in your eyes me, a brit player, is necessarily biased. i dare you to find a goodplayer (both side) replay with brits simcity winning (in which axis side lose cannot be explained by stupid choice), so i can judge for myself. i will be waiting. i'm curious to see it, dat pit which is trash in my hands (vs player dat know what they are doing) being so op.
15 Sep 2017, 12:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2017, 12:48 PMHven

i already said those players were bad.
ukf bleed equaly while repairing.
it's funny how in your eyes me, a brit player, is necessarily biased. i dare you to find a goodplayer (both side) replay with brits simcity winning (in which axis side lose cannot be explained by stupid choice), so i can judge for myself. i will be waiting. i'm curious to see it, dat pit which is trash in my hands (vs player dat know what they are doing) being so op.

you still haven't anwsered my question man.
15 Sep 2017, 12:54 PM

sounds like playing allies is a big fun this days ^^
15 Sep 2017, 12:56 PM

sounds like playing allies is a big fun this days ^^

Every Factions is fun.
15 Sep 2017, 13:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2017, 05:18 AMCptOps

Then i guess you had an ez time facing a simcity(WITH Advanced Emplacement Regiment) before?

all u have to do is being aggresive & push early. there is just no reason not to against brits. they are weakened by pit price, there is no fp to repair. 2 wehr mortar do wonders at dat time.
15 Sep 2017, 13:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2017, 13:25 PMHven

all u have to do is being aggresive & push early. there is just no reason not to against brits. they are weakened by pit price, there is no fp to repair. 2 wehr mortar do wonders at dat time.

Ever field tested it?Cause i lost by doing Supp gun spam and early light armor aggresiveness.And since you are not the Simcity type of brit i will assume that you never used this advanced emplacement regiment in muti matches but had you ever fighted a brit that used this regiment and combine it with simcity.Like i said emplacement wasn't the problem,it this regiment.With this Improved Fortifications shit emplacement will be as hard as churchill tank,and if you read the COH2.ORG tip about this tactic they just proven all my fact about how broken it is.
https://www.coh2.org/guides/39865/the-british-forces-commanders#2355
15 Sep 2017, 14:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2017, 13:30 PMCptOps

Ever field tested it?Cause i lost by doing Supp gun spam and early light armor aggresiveness.And since you are not the Simcity type of brit i will assume that you never used this advanced emplacement regiment in muti matches but had you ever fighted a brit that used this regiment and combine it with simcity.Like i said emplacement wasn't the problem,it this regiment.With this Improved Fortifications shit emplacement will be as hard as churchill tank,and if you read the COH2.ORG tip about this tactic they just proven all my fact about how broken it is.
https://www.coh2.org/guides/39865/the-british-forces-commanders#2355

Early means pre doc3. when ukf got 2 tommies and a vickers. if he try pit u can roflstomp him cuz he will be weak. if he goes more infantry & waits 3doc for his pit then the mp bleed should prevent him from doing more than 1. And 1 isn't simcity or so i heard. i'm tryin dat simcity bs and so far it's bad.
15 Sep 2017, 14:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2017, 14:16 PMHven

Early means pre doc3. when ukf got 2 tommies and a vickers. if he try pit u can roflstomp him cuz he will be weak. if he goes more infantry & waits 3doc for his pit then the mp bleed should prevent him from doing more than 1. And 1 isn't simcity or so i heard. i'm tryin dat simcity bs and so far it's bad.

ehhhhhh what the hell is pre doc3(pre doctries?)and what am i suppose to do here,you didn't really explain that ? how to made mp bleed when he just camp?2 tommies and one vicker watching the flank is weak?
Only 3 cp for Improved Fortifications and start off game with "Infantry sections can repair and build everything engineers can" that mean early bofor,quite hard to rush pass that don't you think?
15 Sep 2017, 15:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2017, 14:57 PMCptOps

ehhhhhh what the hell is pre doc3(pre doctries?)and what am i suppose to do here,you didn't really explain that ?

pre doc3 is before he reach 3 level or doctrine or w/e it's called. just attack with yer infantry. If he was planning a early pit, then he will be under manned and u will overpower him (bleed and force full retreat).
He shouldn't be able to build pit or if he does it will be on a less interesting spot leaving you room to just play around it (or double mortar it if ya cant get near). If the early pit is set then mortar /mg at rounds / smallarms it cuz he won't be able to fight back consistantly. he may overstay with his squad in a desesperate attempt to defend it, leading to squad wipe.
If he does his first pit later then it's harder to destroy it but still managable. if u are in 2v2 communicate with your mate to do a joint attack on it. the earlier the better, when it's not vetted and ukf may not have done all the layout he wants (mines, pit upgrade, fp, fprepair). imo destroying a pit should be top priority if he is on a annoying position, it's a 400 mp sitting duck.

so far the only thing i appreciate in the AER is repair on FP. it make it feel worth it.
So far early pit works only vs passive opponents. will experiment more and report.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★