Login

russian armor

Company of Heroes 2 needs Punishment for leaver players

6 Jul 2017, 20:31 PM

Hello
Company of Heroes 2 needs a big Punishment for Players who leave the game Whether player leaves in Loading Screen or in the Middle of the game just like CS:GO .

its really annoying when you can win a match and give a Cool comeback but the Poor Teammate leaves.

in Addition RElic should add an Option By which The player who gets Disconnected regrets his Leaving and he should also be Able to Join back to the game.

Thanks!

6 Jul 2017, 20:48 PM

just come by to say there is another thread want to ban patient player that dont want to leave and fight for comeback

me ? i think you put some burden on player like DevM :romeoHairDay:
7 Jul 2017, 00:59 AM

If they didn't have such terrible optimization such that people crash everyday then maybe this could be a thing.but that's not happening.
7 Jul 2017, 01:16 AM

Honestly, the easy solution would be if a player leaves before, or in the first 2 minutes of a game, the game shouldn't count towards win or loss records. You don't need to punish people, just stop punishing those left in the game with leavers.
7 Jul 2017, 06:42 AM

Honestly, the easy solution would be if a player leaves before, or in the first 2 minutes of a game, the game shouldn't count towards win or loss records. You don't need to punish people, just stop punishing those left in the game with leavers.

would result in mass early leaving by people who just hae a quick look at opponents names
7 Jul 2017, 07:02 AM

This feature is needed, but they should implement reconnect feature first.

would result in mass early leaving by people who just hae a quick look at opponents names

...or lost their first engagement.

7 Jul 2017, 07:25 AM

just come by to say there is another thread want to ban patient player that dont want to leave and fight for comeback

me ? i think you put some burden on player like DevM :romeoHairDay:

patient is the key to win and leaving and Being Surrendered is way to Lose.
7 Jul 2017, 07:27 AM

i believe 1 Minute is enough because some noob players Leave as soon as you get Squad wiped at the Early Game .
7 Jul 2017, 07:34 AM

If they didn't have such terrible optimization such that people crash everyday then maybe this could be a thing.but that's not happening.

Why such crashes doesnt happen in CS:GO !? Thats RElic's Fault because of not having Servers around the World.

Why a Great game like Company of heroes 2 should have such problems ?!
Phy
7 Jul 2017, 08:23 AM

The less the game last, the more you lose position in the ladder. That would encourage to play until the end.
7 Jul 2017, 08:29 AM

+1. Thanks to bugsplat people like Devm would have a permanent ban to this game
7 Jul 2017, 10:25 AM

Do you want an A.I or an afk player? There is no other choice, choose one.
7 Jul 2017, 11:30 AM

Or you could stick to 1v1?
7 Jul 2017, 11:49 AM

War Thunder once did the same thing where if you would die or leave in the first 5ish minutes, all of your tank crews would be occupied in battle. This meant that if your connection bummed out, or you got one shotted or bombed to death by plane abusers at the start of the match, you would be punished. This meant being punished for something you didn't have control over in any way.

Considering the horrible optimization of this game, this would simply result in people getting punished for matters outside of their influence.
7 Jul 2017, 13:22 PM

Tell me, how are you going to distinguish me pulling out my LAN cable or disconnecting from my Wi-Fi or just closing the game from a disconnection actually happening because of my shitty Internet or the game crashing so I am not wrongfully punished?

As far as I know, you can't, and neither can the game or Relic.

So for all intends and purposes, what you're suggesting will cause more trouble than it will solve.

Not to mention some pissy 12 year old with a bad connection might try and sue Relic even if he can prove he was wrongfully punished on a few occasions.
7 Jul 2017, 13:46 PM

Tell me, how are you going to distinguish me pulling out my LAN cable or disconnecting from my Wi-Fi or just closing the game from a disconnection actually happening because of my shitty Internet or the game crashing so I am not wrongfully punished?

This is my personal opinion, but if YOUR internet sucks it is YOUR problem then. If you play a (ranked) online game, make sure, your internet is working fine before. If the game crashes it is honestly another point of view, while I have to say that my game NEVER crashed ingame. Only while receiving my loot after the game a few (about 3 times). Otherwise I never had any problems in this area. I am also pretty sure that the game can get the knowledge if it diconnected because of Internet issues or a Bugsplat.

Not to mention some pissy 12 year old with a bad connection might try and sue Relic even if he can prove he was wrongfully punished on a few occasions.

Nonsense, what should he sue Relic for? Missed points in his Elo? It's not like anything is being taken away from him, he doesn't lose commanders or skins or whatever... only maybe an hour of the possibility to play ranked matches with others. I am very sure that this is already stated in the End User Agreement for playing online as banning persons from multiplayer for extremely negative behavior is possible without a doubt. And in this case you are really taking a big portion of the game away from the boy that cost real money.
7 Jul 2017, 14:16 PM

Or you could stick to 1v1?

Sticking to 1vs1 isnt the Solution . maybe someone likes to play 4vs4 with his friend
7 Jul 2017, 14:26 PM

So for all intends and purposes, what you're suggesting will cause more trouble than it will solve.

The Player who gets Disconnected because of His shitty internet connection can join back to the game with the other Option that RELIC shall add to the game but if he doesnt join back to the game it means he has left the game or Pulled out his cable Therefore he deserves Punishedment.

This is how its Done

Secondly i should say player with shitty internet connection either should leave Online gaming or buy a better connection.
7 Jul 2017, 14:49 PM

[...]

Secondly i should say player with shitty internet connection either should leave Online gaming or buy a better connection.

^ This.

Nobody wants to waste their time on otherwise a good game because some guy have problems with internet connection and still decided to play online.
7 Jul 2017, 14:50 PM

As long as you give the opportunity to a 'leaver' to join back the game, then everything you said doesn't matter.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3
unknown 2
unknown 47
United States 38
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L