Login

russian armor

Eastern Front Armies Revamp

PAGES (56)down
29 May 2017, 22:28 PM

Yeah, brummbar is too tough for it's role.
29 May 2017, 23:26 PM

Soviet's Forward headquarters changes are ok, but it must keep some kind of healing aura with renforcements capacity, but no offensive aura.

I would add : only one can exist at a time. If it's destroyed then you can build another and so on.
30 May 2017, 02:25 AM

Yes.

Maximum 10 ammo

May be capture territory with Sov Armor should cost some?

Infiltration grenade 15 ammo is OK??

pS Btw i USF AT GUn is a trash - nomatter what take AIm is good for or cost some

USF need PAK or UKF Gun.

First off, I don't think those other abilities are ok nor relevant.
Second, M1 is the cheapest AT gun with a shield, and has a much larger firing arc than other ATGs so it's harder to flank and can more often hit its target without repositioning. Offset that with the 20 less pen than pak and it makes sense. It excels vs mediums and has AP rounds to deal with heavies. Now you wanna give it free self spotting and increased range for free. Seriously dude. M1 is fine if you aren't a noob with it
30 May 2017, 06:29 AM

Watching GCS, it seems OKW going fast luchs is too much of a no-brainer. We can do this because of medikit drops (instead of investing in medics via a building). The problem, I think, is that early faust is still viable, even though medics have been bypassed. I.e. there's plenty of muni for medikit drops and faust with early luchs.

Suggestion: increase medikit muni price, add +20, so that fast Luchs (with faust AT support) is less of a no-brainer in the very early game.
30 May 2017, 06:51 AM

Second, M1 is the cheapest AT gun with a shield, and has a much larger firing arc than other ATGs so it's harder to flank and can more often hit its target without repositioning. Offset that with the 20 less pen than pak and it makes sense. It excels vs mediums and has AP rounds to deal with heavies. Now you wanna give it free self spotting and increased range for free. Seriously dude. M1 is fine if you aren't a noob with it

1) But they exist.

2) Why USF has to wait for Vet? USF need a GUn that Hit on sight of target - not miss first of all.

2) I am ready to pay 30 ammo for stun shot

3) I ready to pay 60 ammo for stock specific antitank mines

should I continue?
30 May 2017, 06:57 AM

Watching GCS, it seems OKW going fast luchs is too much of a no-brainer. We can do this because of medikit drops (instead of investing in medics via a building). The problem, I think, is that early faust is still viable, even though medics have been bypassed. I.e. there's plenty of muni for medikit drops and faust with early luchs.

Suggestion: increase medikit muni price, add +20, so that fast Luchs (with faust AT support) is less of a no-brainer in the very early game.

You don't see real reason.

Real reason there is no threat to it at the moment and nothing can kill it fast as before.

No stuart stun and so. Some here trying to persuade us that USF should build AT gun for that. And that AT so cool at killing Pz2.
30 May 2017, 07:31 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Watching GCS, it seems OKW going fast luchs is too much of a no-brainer. We can do this because of medikit drops (instead of investing in medics via a building).

Just FYI: Not really. In 47 OKW main round games for which I have replays, Mech-Reg. was built first in 27, BG-HQ was built first in 20. Or in percent we look at 57% to 43% (around WPC we had 31% Mech-Reg), so this is probably as good as it gets;

Edit: A Luchs was built first in 25 games, in the other 2 Pumas were fielded first.

30 May 2017, 08:07 AM

Any AP Rounds ability that cost munitions should always penetrate against all Tanks(USF AT Gun for example). It feels silly that you pay 30 munitions or so and the shots bounce.
30 May 2017, 08:57 AM

Just FYI: Not really. In 47 OKW main round games for which I have replays, Mech-Reg. was built first in 27, BG-HQ was built first in 20. Or in percent we look at 57% to 43% (around WPC we had 31% Mech-Reg), so this is probably as good as it gets;

Edit: A Luchs was built first in 25 games, in the other 2 Pumas were fielded first.

Great, thanks for that. You got stats on win rates for those that went mech first?
30 May 2017, 11:15 AM

The luchs is a no brainer because t1 has crap options.
30 May 2017, 12:20 PM

How long it will take to finish EFA and start to balance WFA?
30 May 2017, 12:25 PM

How long it will take to finish EFA and start to balance WFA?

This is unofficial balance mod.

First Relic and Sega must give our modders approval (scope) to implement EFA armies changes and then they can start working on WFA ones
30 May 2017, 13:15 PM

1) But they exist.

2) Why USF has to wait for Vet? USF need a GUn that Hit on sight of target - not miss first of all.

2) I am ready to pay 30 ammo for stun shot

3) I ready to pay 60 ammo for stock specific antitank mines

should I continue?

1) off topic
2) not sure what your argument is here but all ATGs need sight to hit targets. They only need vet to reliably pen heavier tanks which they'll have unless the enemy managed to stall for heavies.
3) good for you but that doesn't justify making a different ability free.
4) again off topic

Please continue?
30 May 2017, 13:17 PM

Please show us a current replay of you using the USF AT gun, particularly one that has a shield (giving green cover) and is reliably penetrating even an OKW P4.
30 May 2017, 13:26 PM

Any AP Rounds ability that cost munitions should always penetrate against all Tanks(USF AT Gun for example). It feels silly that you pay 30 munitions or so and the shots bounce.

So 30 mu and you should counter the KT? if paying 30mu and bouncing is painful imagime paying hundreds of fuel and not bouncing!
+50% pen is a sizable buff as it is.
30 May 2017, 13:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 May 2017, 13:17 PMGrumpy

Please show us a current replay of you using the USF AT gun, particularly one that has a shield (giving green cover) and is reliably penetrating even an OKW P4.

What the fuck is the point of teching and paying 150 fuel for a tank that has no chance to bounce anything? The okw p4 is already UP for cost....
30 May 2017, 13:52 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Great, thanks for that. You got stats on win rates for those that went mech first?

They are the same (given the sample size): BG-HQ: 20 games, 8 wins, Mech-Reg: 27 games, 12 wins (so both around 42%).

Edit: Note, that most rounds so far were defined more by a skill gap rather then faction performance, so this is more an indication of what the tech choice of the better player was.
30 May 2017, 14:24 PM

Why the hell does it have to self spot anyway? It should always have rifles in front of it far enough to spot, and on the rare occasion you need it to finish a retreating tank, you pay the muni (what is it, like 20).
30 May 2017, 14:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 May 2017, 13:17 PMGrumpy

The Cover from ATg shield does not seem to work for any ATG.

USF are not in the scope of these mod so this not the best place to debate them.
30 May 2017, 16:49 PM

But, could you guys not?

I took a long break from this game because of the direction balance was headed. Recently fired the game up, and played a few: I have to say, you really fucked up the fluidity of the game - yet somehow at the same time brought in some really interesting and well thought out changes.

Please, slow it down.

You guys are going overboard. Too many changes to what the core game was and what Relic's balance team intended for is as careless as it is sloppy. And who the hell let Smith on the team? That dude swims in a pool filled with bias on the daily.
PAGES (56)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS