Login

russian armor

Teamgame dominant meta

PAGES (31)down
6 May 2017, 21:27 PM

Maybe you are right, but what I have listed out are facts.

Ok, prove that these are facts and not just personal opinion...
7 May 2017, 00:20 AM

No stand fast nerf?
7 May 2017, 03:16 AM

Ok, prove that these are facts and not just personal opinion...

I think facts like Stuka arrives earlier, ally get none non-doctrinal rocket artillery except katyusha, should be common senses. Why don't you just play the game yourself to obtain these basic information instead of asking someone to waste time to prove it to you? If you can disprove me, you are welcome.
7 May 2017, 03:20 AM

I think people don't seem to understand how much of a fuel sink Stukas are. OKW players should only be getting one if they are absolutely forced to by blobs or sim city.

If you get one with out a need for it you will just be blowing your fuel and get eaten by fast medium tanks.
7 May 2017, 03:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 May 2017, 03:20 AMNano
I think people don't seem to understand how much of a fuel sink Stukas are. OKW players should only be getting one if they are absolutely forced to by blobs or sim city.

If you get one with out a need for it you will just be blowing your fuel and get eaten by fast medium tanks.

This is a team game okay? You can coordinate with ur teammate to compensate your lack of AT capability if you get an early stuka. I always rush a stuka after a panzerII and build op stealth ATGs to protect my stuka even though my teammate is not well-prepared for tanks. You simply don't seem to understand it is considered even worse for ally to rush rocket artillery. If SU rush for a katyusha, it sinks even more fuel and MP than axis but still get a less powerful rocket artillery later to change the battle. Obviously, Axis's team weapons and simcity simply have a larger survival gap than ally a lot due to the late arrival of ally rocket artillery.
7 May 2017, 03:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 May 2017, 03:20 AMNano

Not to mention the resource inflation of team game and stuka ONLY cost 10 fuel and 30 MP more than a katyusha while more durable and accurate and earlier and have stronger barrage. How much of a fuel sink stukas are?lolllllllllll
7 May 2017, 03:53 AM

Not to mention the resource inflation of team game and stuka ONLY cost 10 fuel and 30 MP more than a katyusha while more durable and accurate and earlier and have stronger barrage. How much of a fuel sink stukas are?lolllllllllll

I don't see the difference though, I get whacked as OKW when playing against Russians who rush to Katyusha and bomb my buildings just the same as I do when I need to try and stop sim city. Or when I play Brits I some times focus on getting Land Mattress asap if it's a small map in a 4v4 to deal with close knit OKW players.

Why are we singling out Stuka? Don't Stukas have shorter range and a less reliable barrage to make up for it's damage? (I am genuinely not sure). I have seen Stuka rockets land on Infantry section square on and do no damage, other times I have seen it look like it miss and squad wipe.
7 May 2017, 04:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 May 2017, 03:53 AMNano

I don't see the difference though, I get whacked as OKW when playing against Russians who rush to Katyusha and bomb my buildings just the same as I do when I need to try and stop sim city. Or when I play Brits I some times focus on getting Land Mattress asap if it's a small map in a 4v4 to deal with close knit OKW players.

Why are we singling out Stuka? Don't Stukas have shorter range and a less reliable barrage to make up for it's damage? (I am genuinely not sure). I have seen Stuka rockets land on Infantry section square on and do no damage, other times I have seen it look like it miss and squad wipe.

Because it comes out at a time where it is almost impossible to counter. And it is more effective than other rocket arty at similar ranges. If you get rid of the stukas, lieg spam becomes easier to deal with. Pak howies and 120's do not have to worry about getting wiped or forced to retreat by walking stukas. It comes to early. Everything else on it is fine.
7 May 2017, 05:05 AM

This thread is filled with mostly 4v4 Randoms with poor rank. Walking stuka?? Really?? Nerf the one good artillery unit the axis have, meanwhile there are moter pits, landmattress, calliopes, and katushas, on which you see nearly almost every game on all game modes..

It's well known that rocket artillery with a spread/multiple rockets and salvos is more damaging then an accurate hit or miss.

RIP panzerwerfer
7 May 2017, 05:36 AM

• Rocket artillery(Only katyusha is non doctrinal on ally side, while axis can access stronger ,more effective, reliable rocket artillery earlier called OP stuka)
  • double-upgraded infantry(axis every single weapon upgrade is more effective and dont havw to pay extra tech cost and be able to upgrade on field and can preserve more munition for off map ability)
  • off-map artillery(most of the axis off map is stronger while cheaper)
  • on-map artillery(axis mortar dominant dps, isg dominant range , stuka dominant all non-vehicle artillery of ally and all of them are non-doctrinal)
  • snipers + micro (axis's sniper is more effective)
  • Medium tanks (elefant and jagtiger comepletely forbid ally medium tank defensive play)
  • strafing runs(Dont you know SCAS is cheaper but stronger than p47)
  • shock troops + for the motherland(sink munition everytime to close the gap of ultimate long range fire power of axis is meaningless)
  • Rangers + use of truesight(strum can use the same tactic to tear you before you can get ranger)
  • learning to play, axis players

You listed opinions here not facts.

7 May 2017, 05:51 AM

This thread is filled with mostly 4v4 Randoms with poor rank. Walking stuka?? Really?? Nerf the one good artillery unit the axis have, meanwhile there are moter pits, landmattress, calliopes, and katushas, on which you see nearly almost every game on all game modes..

It's well known that rocket artillery with a spread/multiple rockets and salvos is more damaging then an accurate hit or miss.

RIP panzerwerfer

No one should ask for stat nerfs.
The walking stuka needs to be pushed behind tier 3.
It will still be exactly the same but will no longer be killing anti tank guns, mgs, mortars at 8 minutes.
7 May 2017, 06:10 AM

Remove 3vs3 and 4vs4. Horrible game modes just for those who want to blame everyone else expect themselves for losses.
7 May 2017, 06:18 AM

Great projects, still very much appreciated but it's just too much.

Team formats don't need that much ajustements.

Only the following one are critical : For balance and fun factors reasons (1 shot kill, no counter)

In need of nerfs :

OKW's Walking Stuka : (Non-doctrinal);
USA's Calliope : (Non-doctrinal);
OST's Stuka Dive Bomb : (Doctrinal);
Brit's weapon dispenser truck : (Doctrinal); -» (too much relied upon and abused in team format);
Brit's Emplacement brace : (Non-doctrinal)-» Stand Fast remove brace and prevent it's use.

In need of buffs :
Soviet's infantry : So they don't have to rely on penal all the time. They need more alternatives.
USA's infantry : Now without 2 Bars, they need to be a bit more durable to achieve vet+++.

Sure all what you propose is justify (except maybe : Firefly nerf : turret and firing rate already too low), but those above are critical to restore the fun factor to a winning level !

Thanks for all you efforts at restoring the fun factor to the team format.

- USA Rifles still have 2x BARs.
They just don't have 2x M1919A6
7 May 2017, 06:18 AM

Remove 3vs3 and 4vs4. Horrible game modes just for those who want to blame everyone else expect themselves for losses.

---
Finally something smart :D
7 May 2017, 08:22 AM

So, I'm curious. When you play as Soviets or USF, and you encounter either the Elefant or the JT in 4v4, and somebody else in the team has fielded either a Brummbar or a King Tiger, how do you counter that?

I apologize bringing thisk topic up but in answer to your question, I would counter Elephant Brummbarr/kt etc. In a similar way to how brosras did --> spam t34s and attack in pairs. I think this is a perfect example of how the effectiveness of elephants are negated.

https://youtu.be/P9OCWfm9al0

If you don't wanna watch the whole thing skip to around minute 42. That's where the elephant gets taken out.
7 May 2017, 08:30 AM

Remove 3vs3 and 4vs4. Horrible Great game modes just for those who want to blame everyone else expect themselves for losses.

^Fixed
7 May 2017, 09:41 AM

I apologize bringing thisk topic up but in answer to your question, I would counter Elephant Brummbarr/kt etc. In a similar way to how brosras did --> spam t34s and attack in pairs. I think this is a perfect example of how the effectiveness of elephants are negated.

If you don't wanna watch the whole thing skip to around minute 42. That's where the elephant gets taken out.

Are you seriously linking a pre-GCS, pre-WBP match as if nothing changed in-between?

Allies would simply not have this kind of map control. Allies are no longer dominant early-game; it's the opposite.

Brosras already lost a ton of those T34s in previous attempts to take down the Elefant. He had to throw significantly more resources in to get the Elefant, effectively making a bad trade (720MP for an elefant vs 300MP per each T34).

PS: BTW, the game was won by Calliopes/Priests/etc

7 May 2017, 09:47 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Are you seriously linking a pre-GCS, pre-WBP match as if nothing changed in-between?

Allies would simply not have this kind of map control. Allies are no longer dominant early-game; it's the opposite.

PS: BTW, the game was won by Calliopes/Priests/etc

I agree with Mr. Smith.

Also pls. Known 4vs4 clan vs 1vs1 players... and allies got north side on lanzerath ambush. Everybody knows, that topside is way better!!! Its like moscau in 2vs2, or reshwinter....

You saw the 3vs3: C.b vs loxley clan? Where okw raped 2 soviets+ brit( because of cons play)
7 May 2017, 09:52 AM

I'm simply answering your question dude. Neither the t34 nor the elephant were changed and they were the ones at play here.

Don't you think it's a bit of a stretch claiming the Allies are gonna have less map control due to some changes and therefore they won't be able to use cheap t34s to counter an elephant? Brosras didn't even have a massive mp or fuel storage to implement his strategy. He just used his tanks in groups instead of sending them in piece meal.

7 May 2017, 10:00 AM

Aside from the calliope , firefly, stuka dive bomb (can use a slight munitions increase) and repair inconsistencies these proposed changes are absolutely awful and completely unnecessary. The latest patch was a step in the right direction the last thing I want to see is 3 steps back .

The main highest priority should be fixing brace and British emplacements so they can't survive 100 Sturmtiger shells and lose a measly 10 hp that gets self healed.

The Elefant and Jagdtigers are where they are supposed to be and their purpose is to lay down high hp damage at long range at the cost of ultra slow speed and the inability to combat even a single tank on their own. , the Sturmtiger is an expensive high risk unit that must manualy reload .

"Good to have stuff" aside from emplacements and demo charge rework are terrible ideas .
PAGES (31)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS