Login

russian armor

Teamgame dominant meta

PAGES (31)down
6 Jun 2017, 03:31 AM

The only meaningful and useful function for what exists as FRPs would be to allow players to designate their own, or teammates, HQ as a retreat point.

It'd save a whole lot of issues with 2-4, 4-6, and 6-8 player maps with random start locations.

It'd allow teams to support each other and help defend base rushes.

All players, all factions.
6 Jun 2017, 15:34 PM

The only meaningful and useful function for what exists as FRPs would be to allow players to designate their own, or teammates, HQ as a retreat point.

It'd save a whole lot of issues with 2-4, 4-6, and 6-8 player maps with random start locations.

It'd allow teams to support each other and help defend base rushes.

All players, all factions.

That would be nice. Maybe just give a cheap doohickey that can only be setup in the command territory (like an ost/soviet production building) that basically just functions as an frp. Sucks to be the guy who starts at the back of a triangle in 3v3 lol.
10 Jun 2017, 09:38 AM

for me the real problem in team games is okw to the point that 2/3 okw 1ost teams is the normal . I dont know what kind of changes you are allowed to make but if it was up to me i would remove sturmtiger completely from the game and make the kingtiger doctrinal , the other solution would be to nerf these units to the ground so that noone has any intention to produce them okw already has too many nondoctrinal tools at their disposal
PAGES (31)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS