Login

russian armor

MARCH 28th UPDATE

PAGES (12)down
27 Mar 2017, 20:16 PM

Hi Mr. Smith

As this was a balance patch ,the British faction is currently in a broken state. (Comet/Landmatress and Brace being the most game breaking issues.Is there a reason why the scope given was not inclusive of such critical matters?

I appreciate your input in the update however the elephant in the room still remains untouched and thus balance suffers greatly.
28 Mar 2017, 06:27 AM

Hi Mr. Smith

As this was a balance patch ,the British faction is currently in a broken state. (Comet/Landmatress and Brace being the most game breaking issues.Is there a reason why the scope given was not inclusive of such critical matters?

I appreciate your input in the update however the elephant in the room still remains untouched and thus balance suffers greatly.

Because this faction was designed to be OP to get more money from the noobs, who abuse them.

brits get all the nice stuff from all faction..in most cases in better versions...they are the troll-faction in coh2.

28 Mar 2017, 06:44 AM

Hi Mr. Smith

Because the scope was directed by a community poll that was flawed by design. Nothing on the end of the modding team my friend.
28 Mar 2017, 08:23 AM

Big kudos to the patch team.

Now we just need to fix Axis armour and revamp UKF without slaughtering them.

I think you will manage to do it until June? :^)
28 Mar 2017, 09:37 AM

Big kudos to the patch team.

Now we just need to fix Axis armour and revamp UKF without slaughtering them.

I think you will manage to do it until June? :^)

Out . Of . Scope . <444>_<444>
28 Mar 2017, 14:01 PM

Because the scope was directed by a community poll that was flawed by design. Nothing on the end of the modding team my friend.

Yes, because the modding team would have nerfed everything allied into the ground. Mr Smith offers his opinion on every nerf thread and it is always nerf allies. The UKF win rate for the top 250 players in large games is lower than Ost, and exceeds Ost by an incredible 0.3% in 1v1.
28 Mar 2017, 14:19 PM

In 4v4 allies are overpowered!!!
28 Mar 2017, 15:04 PM

Hi Mr. Smith

Good to see some salty replies to this.

The scope was partially set by a community survey. However, as the balance team began to delve into the game they began to make numerous changes throughout. This led Relic to become nervous that a massive bug or game breaking change would be implemented and they radically reduced the units that could be considered. As a result, these units you mentioned are of interest but balancing the whole game simultaneously became impossible and we have to wait.

At least that was my reading of the situation.
28 Mar 2017, 16:50 PM

Good to see some salty replies to this.

The scope was partially set by a community survey. However, as the balance team began to delve into the game they began to make numerous changes throughout. This led Relic to become nervous that a massive bug or game breaking change would be implemented and they radically reduced the units that could be considered. As a result, these units you mentioned are of interest but balancing the whole game simultaneously became impossible and we have to wait.

At least that was my reading of the situation.

You want to tell me that Relic cares about these? :foreveralone: :foreveralone:
28 Mar 2017, 16:55 PM

If Maxim get nerfed. conscripts need some love and shocks.

"if"... maxims had been nerfed to hell, the only way to nerf it even more is if they move it into T4 or make them 5 CP call in...

Get real, maxims are not even close to being this strong.

"b-b-but muh Ivan!!!111!"
Ivan is probably the best soviet player right now, I bet he could win games using nothing but ZiS.
28 Mar 2017, 16:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2017, 16:55 PMzerocoh

"if"... maxims had been nerfed to hell, the only way to nerf it even more is if they move it into T4 or make them 5 CP call in...

Ivan is probably the best soviet player right now, I bet he could win games using nothing but ZiS.

Maxim spam is OP, whether you like it or not.
28 Mar 2017, 17:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2017, 16:55 PMzerocoh

i play 90% of time soviets.

u got a very good game in coh2.org hightlight replay or this link : https://www.coh2.org/replay/59884/top-10-2v2-cheese-inc

where i use maxims.

i think maxims nerf is coming. that why im asking that cons get some love.
28 Mar 2017, 17:09 PM

:snfPeter:
28 Mar 2017, 17:25 PM

when the patch is live?
28 Mar 2017, 20:58 PM

Yo, See reply below from Bean:

when the patch is live?

By AEST (AUS Eastern Standard Time) it should've been sometime yesterday, but because we are 14 hours ahead of everyone, it will be today.
28 Mar 2017, 21:09 PM

It's out. No joke.
28 Mar 2017, 21:20 PM
Donator 11

Nice :)
28 Mar 2017, 21:31 PM

Guys,

Rüstungswerke Essen is still in automatch.

I'm watching Von playing on it
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight