Login

russian armor

SBP release date?

15 Mar 2017, 21:56 PM
Senior Referee Badge

You guys should be happy you get a patch soon. Stop crying against the people who worked hard for this and say thank you in stead.
15 Mar 2017, 23:13 PM

You guys should be happy you get a patch soon. Stop crying against the people who worked hard for this and say thank you in stead.

thank you
16 Mar 2017, 00:18 AM

Kindly refrain from spreading misinformation on things you have absolutely no knowledge about. If you are unsure about the information you are posting, you should preamble things with "In my opinion, I think that...". That way, you don't give people the wrong impression that you have reliable sources about what you are talking about.

Hence, correct me if I'm wrong.

Eesh.

Relic is actually directly applying the files of the WBP to the game, and we're in the process of testing the beta build of the game. Once beta-testing is complete, the patch will be released.

Been trying to get a clear statement on this all winter.

Since the internal thing that Relic uses to apply changes to the game differs somewhat from the attribute editor, all changes need to be thoroughly double-checked.

;)

Moreover, due to a combination of Relic not working on weekends and the terrible track record of Steam at delivering updates reliably, the WBP will have to be released at some point early during the week. That way, if we get Stuart bug v2.0, we will be able to respond to it and fix it.

The community has to choose between one of the following:
- Getting the WBP now (with potential untested game-breaking bugs)
- Letting us do our job testing the patch, and then, release it when it's ready

Uh huh.

So I think its possible you can understand where I'm coming from.
16 Mar 2017, 00:24 AM
Senior Caster Badge

I actually do know the patch date now... but I don't think I can tell you what that date is.

Safe to say it IS quite soon and i'm told everything is pretty much ready to go and is going through quality checks :)
16 Mar 2017, 07:57 AM

I actually do know the patch date now... but I don't think I can tell you what that date is.

Safe to say it IS quite soon and i'm told everything is pretty much ready to go and is going through quality checks :)
:clap::thumbsup:
16 Mar 2017, 09:46 AM

too bad everyone already left the game.
hopefully Steel Division will get a better support :)
16 Mar 2017, 10:10 AM

too bad everyone already left the game.

well, obviously you are still here
16 Mar 2017, 11:00 AM

Last balance patch was in June 2016 so I am not surprised that people are impatient.
16 Mar 2017, 14:54 PM

well, obviously you are still here

coh 2 forum /= game

i am here for the community, but i left the game a long time ago.

It's very interesting to see how people will react to relic releasing it too late (a few days left before winter is over btw), full of bugs or worse.

definately enjoy my time here :)
16 Mar 2017, 20:37 PM

Very late patches, op faction(brits),p2w at some moment , you buy a commander/faction then it changes, gameplay changed cause of bad balance or op factions/units, they realize at 3 months to 1 year balance problem(okw BAD balance vs maxim) ,units that changed factions weaknesses into strengths(usf mortar who is still broken after they "fixed" it). And you wonder why this game is dying...
17 Mar 2017, 14:10 PM

I'm expecting a unit to be suddenly buffed to a broken state and won't be fixed for months

I'm expecting there to be some sort of major bug

This isn't me being negitive, this is me being realistic, I appreciate the COMMUNITIES work, not the work from relic.

After units such as the USF motor, well I think..... well my opinion would land me an insta ban. Better keep it to myself.

17 Mar 2017, 14:20 PM
Senior Referee Badge

coh 2 forum /= game

It's very interesting to see how people will react to relic releasing it too late (a few days left before winter is over btw), full of bugs or worse.

It's allowed to enjoy your time here, however dont spoil the good time of others here ;)
If you enjoy your time, but 5 others don't bcs of you, well....

Try to stay positive even though you already quit the game and #deadgame and that kind of stuff your posting :thumb:
17 Mar 2017, 14:31 PM

It's allowed to enjoy your time here, however dont spoil the good time of others here ;)
If you enjoy your time, but 5 others don't bcs of you, well....

Try to stay positive even though you already quit the game and #deadgame and that kind of stuff your posting :thumb:

well you guys are really for the freedom speach, respect for that. becouse myself if i was an admin i would have ban so much people already. to much whinners here. we should make a coh2 section where whining = ban in that section.
17 Mar 2017, 14:31 PM

coh 2 forum /= game

Why are you still ranked then?
17 Mar 2017, 16:33 PM

He is either struggling with the truth, or doesn't think that "everyone" applies to him. In either case, he should probably run for political office.
17 Mar 2017, 16:37 PM

Yea I'm sorry but I personally wouldn't hang out on a video game forum of a video game I no longer play.... we all know people like this is a tax liability to others. Probably should be put on the school shooters watch list as wel
17 Mar 2017, 16:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2017, 18:20 PMTobis
Please remember the 100 man Rear-Echelon squads we got the last time Relic rushed a release.

Expectations:

"Look, it's gonna takes us longer than expected. We are trying to deliver a solid patch but it's taking us more time than we would had like. I'm sorry for the frustration which is understandable...blabla :insert more PR words:

Reality:

MingLee

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE:
will the rzhev summer bug get fixed in the next patch??? >:(
17 Mar 2017, 17:37 PM

i say thank you to volunteer modders that work on WBP, but not to Relic
17 Mar 2017, 17:49 PM

People complaining over the patch delay are just the worst.. Like their complaining is gonna make it arrive earlier. L2P n00bs.
17 Mar 2017, 17:50 PM

as seen on my playercard below, i'm not ranked anymore.

i don't know why it says rank 187 on 2v2 but i definately didn't do a game with usf since a long time.

well you guys are really for the freedom speach, respect for that. becouse myself if i was an admin i would have ban so much people already. to much whinners here. we should make a coh2 section where whining = ban in that section.

hopefully you are not mod here :D

Btw, if i was admin, i would have ban you for different other post but that's not my business.
only an opinion.

i say thank you to volunteer modders that work on WBP, but not to Relic

said thanks too to Smith GG & Miragefla in a few thread and in shoutbox, wasted my time doing boring game against shit players on WBP just to provide feedback and replay.
They are not the one to blame here for coh2 failure but i have honestly never seen such a company like relic, abusing its community time to make the balance patch & bug fix instead of doing it themselves.

this game just feel like a waste of time, spend hours to get better to finally realize that it's all about OP units and abusing a few stuffs.
IMO, it's fine to show to new player how crap is the balance so they don't waste as much time on it, finding strategies and tactics :lol:

EDIT: i am taking part in Steel Division normandy 44 alpha (same kind of game that coh2), if anyone is interested i got another key. feel free to pm me.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 42
unknown 10
Germany 9
unknown 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L