Login

russian armor

WBP 1.7

30 Jan 2017, 13:12 PM
Senior Caster Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2017, 11:14 AMDAZ187

Munitions cost reduced from 20 to 15 :foreveralone:

i dont think i have ever seen someone use this ability

That's because until now it's been a waste of resources!
30 Jan 2017, 13:15 PM
Senior Caster Badge

During the KOTH Tournament yesterday people were saying that the Puma could no longer use aimed shot to kill infantry however i've verified twice now that the puma did in fact use that ability to kill infantry models on two occassions.

As someone told me this was not supposed to happen I thought i'd make you aware in case it's bugged and performing adversely
30 Jan 2017, 13:20 PM

During the KOTH Tournament yesterday people were saying that the Puma could no longer use aimed shot to kill infantry however i've verified twice now that the puma did in fact use that ability to kill infantry models on two occassions.

As someone told me this was not supposed to happen I thought i'd make you aware in case it's bugged and performing adversely

Thx for the heads up.

Almost all Puma changes have been reverted. This includes the aimed shot restriction. As such, it is intended that Puma remain able to target infantry with that ability (and kill them regardless of retreating status).

Hence, the Puma cannon is just as good at killing infantry as before, which is almost as good as those AEC shots yesterday >.>

The only change that did go through for the Pumas is that the OST Puma TWP ability no longer stuns.

If in doubt, you can always consult the complete changelog here about what stayed in, or went out:
https://www.coh2.org/topic/58826/wbp-merged-changelog-v1-0-to-newest
30 Jan 2017, 13:30 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Thx for the heads up.

Almost all Puma changes have been reverted. This includes the aimed shot restriction. As such, it is intended that Puma remain able to target infantry with that ability (and kill them regardless of retreating status).

I thought this was the case actually but someone in chat was adamant I was wrong. I'm glad this is the case as it's always been a nice sneaky game mechanic :D
30 Jan 2017, 17:04 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I noticed some USF bugs in my last match.

The new retreat radius for the USF base is pretty buggy, causes much more problems than it fixed. I had retreating squads get stuck on other squads constantly in base, requiring me to move them so they could finish their retreat. Seem to get body blocked less than a unit away from the end without pathing around them.

Also had some vehicle crews not auto repairing their vehicle when exiting, even when they not in combat.
30 Jan 2017, 17:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2017, 17:04 PMTobis

The new retreat radius for the USF base is pretty buggy, causes much more problems than it fixed. I had retreating squads get stuck on other squads constantly in base, requiring me to move them so they could finish their retreat. Seem to get body blocked less than a unit away from the end without pathing around them.

Also had some vehicle crews not auto repairing their vehicle when exiting, even when they not in combat.

OH NO!
This is even worse than the pink weapon and missing texture boxes for team weapons.
30 Jan 2017, 22:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2017, 17:04 PMTobis

Thx for the feedback.

Regarding retreat point decongestion:
- This looks really dire
- The easy fix here is revert retreat point decongestion change for USF. Their retreats were OK, regardless, no reason to mess around with that

However, my question to you, and anybody else playing the WBP:
- Have you witnessed a similar type of behaviour for the other factions?
- Up until v1.6 we had only messed with OKW's vanilla retreat point
- With v1.7 we messed with everyone else's retreat points too

Please post any pictures/replays of crappy retreat behaviour so that we can try to address this in time D:

Regarding vehicle crew repairs:
- We haven't touched vehicle crews or their abilities. Thus, theoretically there should be no reason why they would behave like that
- I've also, very rarely, seen this happen in live matches. however, matches of the type where you have 7 shermans and one of them fails once in 10 games

A probable reason for this is that the vehicle crew auto-heal script is almost identical to the USF/UKF medic auto-heal script. Unfortunately, that script bugs sometimes, and I've no idea how to fix it (last time I tried to fix it, we introduced a game-freeze in WBP).

Now, the fact that we haven't touched it doesn't mean that we may not have affected this somehow. Thus, the next time you see this happening, please post the replay D:
31 Jan 2017, 15:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2017, 12:05 PMFrost

Well, fixing ostheer's Panther would be rather matching stats to the westheer's Panther and that's would be the best.

Except that this alone won't work very well, due to the different teching structures of both factions. If we matched the stats of the Ostheer and OKW Panther, then suddenly the Ostheer Panther would be even more overpriced for what it does, than it is now. 200 fuel would be extremely high when combined with the (still) ridiculous teching costs Ostheer has to deal with (in combination with the fact that everything already arrives later for Ostheer due to the annoying research+build handicap).
31 Jan 2017, 15:59 PM

Except that this alone won't work very well, due to the different teching structures of both factions. If we matched the stats of the Ostheer and OKW Panther, then suddenly the Ostheer Panther would be even more overpriced for what it does, than it is now. 200 fuel would be extremely high when combined with the (still) ridiculous teching costs Ostheer has to deal with (in combination with the fact that everything already arrives later for Ostheer due to the annoying research+build handicap).

he doesn't mean to match price, just to equel stats of a unit to the OKW version (aim in move etc)
31 Jan 2017, 16:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2017, 15:59 PMStark

he doesn't mean to match price, just to equel stats of a unit to the OKW version (aim in move etc)

He was talking about stats (of which fuel costs are one part). You may interpret that in one way, but that is not intrinsically clear from his post itself.
2 Feb 2017, 08:07 AM

I know that this is the last thing you want to hear but:
1. What about custom key that can be changeable in game?
2. Different colors for teammates (let me be RED !)?

I am 100% positive that this will attract new players! Don't you want the coh2 community to grow??
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★