Login

russian armor

WBP Merged changelog (v1.0 to newest)

23 Jan 2017, 15:05 PM

23 Jan 2017, 15:56 PM

Invissed offtopic post.
23 Jan 2017, 16:05 PM

Thanks for consolidating all changes in one place.

I've just reread all of that and realized that I'm excited about QoL and buxfix part so much that I even don't really care about which balance changes will come with that.
23 Jan 2017, 16:23 PM

Well like this it doesn't look as bad when the Scope kicked in, lots of very good changes are still going in, good job guys!
23 Jan 2017, 16:31 PM

Well like this it doesn't look as bad when the Scope kicked in, lots of very good changes are still going in, good job guys!

Yeah it's not terrible but still it's a huge lost.

i really like m3 and UC changes :/
23 Jan 2017, 16:43 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Invised an offtopic post at user request, as well as a follow-up citing said post.

Back to topic.
23 Jan 2017, 17:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jan 2017, 16:31 PMStark

Yeah it's not terrible but still it's a huge lost.

i really like m3 and UC changes :/

Even if the M20 didn't got it's price reduced, I'm glad it didn't got nerfed at the same time, so it evens out.
23 Jan 2017, 17:15 PM

I want that patch ASAP !!!!

:)
Thanks you mod team !
23 Jan 2017, 17:18 PM

Winter Balance Patch Episode VI: Attack of the Scope.

It still looks good to be honest, but if this "scoped" patch fails to deliver in relics eyes you should consider making an independent mod together and noscope the shit out of balance.

The focus lays on together though, because if this endeavour fails and all of you return to your own mods, we will have concurring versions of the game (after relic cuts patches) and a community that is tiny already, will be split even more. I think you should think ahead and use this experience to set the foundation for future collaboration to make one community balance mod that could become the only way to play the game (competitively). So consolidate your efforts already. All of the balancing team have interesting appraoches to fix the game in their respective mods and they always miss something compared to an other mod, so it'd be nice to have all the good stuff from your respective mods in one place.

On the other hand, on the offchance that this endeavour is viewed as a succes by relic, despite the very scope that they put onto it themselves, I hope that relic extends the scope so you can actually start combating major issues in a holistic manner - like it should've been done in the first place. I can understand that relic might want to test this whole ordeal of course (hence the scope), but the bar that they've set with their own balancing is very low.
23 Jan 2017, 17:32 PM

Overall still, a really good patch well done. My only issue is with the STUG E being treated like a light vehicle even though its a tank. I agree with nerfing its offensive capabilities and price but ther was no need to reduce its HP by making it get killed by 3 shots like a LV because its alot harder to use and evade with when compared to other LV's.
23 Jan 2017, 20:02 PM

With this being the debut of the shared veterancy feature outside of the USF, maybe you guys could add that to the artillery officer (Ostheer) and air landing officer (Brits)?
23 Jan 2017, 20:05 PM

With this being the debut of the shared veterancy feature outside of the USF, maybe you guys could add that to the artillery officer (Ostheer) and air landing officer (Brits)?

Airlanding officer has always benefited from shared vet.
We tried to give it to artillery officer, but out of scope ;/

inb4: It's not possible to give shared vet to USF vehicles (due to the decrew mechanic).
23 Jan 2017, 20:12 PM

Airlanding officer has always benefited from shared vet.
We tried to give it to artillery officer, but out of scope ;/

inb4: It's not possible to give shared vet to USF vehicles (due to the decrew mechanic).

Sorry about the first thing, I haven't used the Airlanding officer for a couple months.
As for the artillery officer...
23 Jan 2017, 20:14 PM

will the fix for medics actually also include their priotizing for your own instead of always focusing your allied troops?

"Squads will halt their retreat within 10 yards from the OKW headquarters" and why not make this for all factions? PLEASE...
28 Jan 2017, 02:50 AM

*bump*
28 Jan 2017, 17:58 PM

You guys going to also update the descriptions of some commanders? Ex. Elite troops still talks about buying veterancy, one of the elefant doctrines has ".it" afterwards, etc.
Edit: Almost forgot about rifle company and soviet industry.
28 Jan 2017, 18:03 PM

You guys going to also update the descriptions of some commanders? Ex. Elite troops still talks about buying veterancy, one of the elefant doctrines has ".it" afterwards, etc.

Stuff we have touched enough that their role changed (e.g., Penals/AEC), we will update. The rest, we will probably update in a future patch. We can't fix everything now, since we want Relic to focus on getting everything right.

In the meantime you can gather these suggestions there, so that we can do everything in one go, when the time comes :)
https://www.coh2.org/topic/57860/some-qol-suggestions
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 4
Korea, Republic Of 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak