Login

russian armor

Relic Winter Balance Preview v1.6 Update

PAGES (7)down
aaa
21 Jan 2017, 14:31 PM

Blamimg the scope for all the mess is a bit wily. Many grades have been applied to single squad almost half of them were not neccessary. This way promoting penals heavy builds. So scope reasonab'y decided to remove half of the grades. But it removed wrong half.

Phy
21 Jan 2017, 14:33 PM

What a company of clowns Relic is. Why everything related to this game is always like a joke...

Pathetic. All work, feedback and hope wasted away. Again.
21 Jan 2017, 14:58 PM
Donator 22

We will see no changes to the spotting scope,T70,222 etc? (aka light vehicles?)
21 Jan 2017, 15:09 PM
Benefactor 115

Not approving all the changes? Deja vu anyone?
21 Jan 2017, 15:11 PM

Imo, you focused too much on Penal, slightly nerfs on them and Guards would have been enough.
21 Jan 2017, 15:14 PM

Whatever. Waiting for iron harvest. Until then this game will only be played casually. Com0laining so much doesnt ever have much affect these days. Relic barley interacts.

DOW 3 cant image it will be much of an improvement. Dont forget good ol DLC which im sure youll see in that too
21 Jan 2017, 15:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jan 2017, 14:31 PMaaa
Blamimg the scope for all the mess is a bit wily. Many grades have been applied to single squad almost half of them were not neccessary. This way promoting penals heavy builds. So scope reasonab'y decided to remove half of the grades. But it removed wrong half.

1.6 is for testing the ptrs less version of the penals. Once the preview is over relic will probably end up adopting the more popular change.
21 Jan 2017, 16:11 PM
Donator 11

1.6 is for testing the ptrs less version of the penals. Once the preview is over relic will probably end up adopting the more popular change.

Or rather the one that is easier to implement.
21 Jan 2017, 16:19 PM

Or rather the one that is easier to implement.

You would think relic would implement hhalf a dozen more stat changest that modders can do with mod toools.
21 Jan 2017, 16:34 PM
Donator 11

You would think relic would implement hhalf a dozen more stat changest that modders can do with mod toools.

Except modders have motivation to do the changes and relic just wants to release a patch so that people stop leaving the game but also do it as cheaply as possible becouse DoW3 has the prioritate. That's why they asked the modders to design the changes in the first place. Now they realised that even the implementation is too costly and so they reduced the changes to the cheapest ones.
21 Jan 2017, 19:07 PM

Not approving all the changes? Deja vu anyone?

Wait when patch hits live with millions of bugs and unintended content

:hansGG: Lelic. 10/10 would do again
21 Jan 2017, 19:53 PM

Wait when patch hits live with millions of bugs and unintended content

:hansGG: Lelic. 10/10 would do again

yeah be ready to get half of the change we tested and +500% bugs.
Just lelic things lol.

any news on iron harvest ? i have checked their facebook but it seems to be very early development, might have to wait a long time before playing a WWII rts again sadly.
21 Jan 2017, 20:20 PM
Donator 11

Coming back to the topic, the 1.6 version of penals is advertised to be the one that doesn't overlap with other soviet units, for example guards. But doesn't it overlap with shocks with the short range upgrade, or even the engies?

Also, is a version with long range upgrade going to be tested? Or with both short and long range upgrades to complement the commander?

I think resurecting non-guard commanders should still be priority, even with changes to the scope and while testing non-ptrs version. There are commanders who have early AT that is not guard squad. And there are other ones that could work in T1 + T2 builds. But without long range infantry moving away from guards is impossible.

Btw the long range upgrade doesn't have to be DP-28, and in my opinion it shouldn't be a lmg at all. Something in the spirit of g43 would be enough for sure.
22 Jan 2017, 00:29 AM

If Relic think that the same people that play COH2 will play DOW3, they are very wrong. Maybe some will, but the core who love the COH2 setting and the way it's played won't.

They should sell us new expansions instead of trying to lure us into a game we won't like.

Their is still a lot of money to be made with Coh2 if they want.
I'm ready to buy !

But i will never buy DO3 neither play any look a like Starcraft blobbing games.
22 Jan 2017, 09:57 AM

best patch ever, almost everything reverted, including some penals changes and that's it, i thought that Relic is bad at balancing, seems im wrong :snfBarton:
22 Jan 2017, 10:02 AM

If Relic think that the same people that play COH2 will play DOW3, they are very wrong. Maybe some will, but the core who love the COH2 setting and the way it's played won't.

They should sell us new expansions instead of trying to lure us into a game we won't like.

Their is still a lot of money to be made with Coh2 if they want.
I'm ready to buy !

But i will never buy DO3 neither play any look a like Starcraft blobbing games.

Remember all the dlc and P2W commander ? relic knows perfectly how to make money and they don t need to make the game balanced for that.

Maybe if they made the community pay for balance patch we would have a game enjoyable.

#RelicTakeMyMoneyPlz

We should make a meme section on relic
22 Jan 2017, 10:19 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

Past the temporary and with more calm I have seen that the changes according to the changuelog, are maintained in T70, Lunchs, Stuart, Stug-E, AEC, 222 and surprisingly continuous the intawipe in garrisons of the HTflame.

The sacrificed are the Ultralights and HT-AAs

Anyone who chooses Soviet will continue with the same routine; Guards, Guards, Guards. :S

edit:AEC
edit2: 222
22 Jan 2017, 12:47 PM

Com0laining so much doesnt ever have much affect these days. Relic barley interacts.

Because 99% of complaints are wrong, pointless, l2p or simply pudding?

i call that logical reaction tbh
22 Jan 2017, 16:32 PM

I like how ppl bitching about DoW3, when its whole different team working on DoW3 and they are not connected with CoH2 aside from some individuals. :snfPeter:

PAGES (7)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS