Login

russian armor

Why are GG and Mr.Smith taken into consideration?

• This thread is locked
29 Dec 2016, 09:06 AM

The very devs that made the game are like you said the ones that make the game.
They know how the game is designed, this is the difference.

You don't get the idea then just see this:

With the changes for penals, who will ever pick conscripts?

The Devs would never have made a mistake like this, but now that you let imbeciles balance the game, this clear illogical change is made and will render commanders (I paid for) useless, and the mainline infantry even less picked that it is now, when the idea what to give some importance to it.

The devs knew well that tier 1 without AT tools is part of soviets design, GG and Mr.Smith don't understand it.

Alright, we're all stupid, I admit.

How about you give us a solution about how to rebalance Soviet T1. Go ahead, type it out in this thread. The solution should be as precise as possible, so that I don't have to waste more than 10 minutes to type it out in a mod.

29 Dec 2016, 09:06 AM

You lost credibility by being a total douche.

Further, relic has given them power to make changes on their behalf. They are relic, as far as this mod goes.

I already pointed out your envy, deal with that instead of wasting time here
29 Dec 2016, 09:07 AM

Playercard please :), and stop bashing these guys who put a lot of work in saving this game.

To save this game when the patch is an absolute mess?

Give me one reason I shouldn't "bash these guys" ?
Is free speech not allowed here?

I promise you that's a how a lot of decently ranked players feel about them, particularly GG, since Mr.Smith is irrelevant in the competitive community.
29 Dec 2016, 09:11 AM

Give me one reason I shouldn't "bash these guys" ?
:lol:

Anyways, thanks for the thread. Don't forget to bash mirageFLA too, the behind-the-scence guy who caused the mess six months ago.

https://www.coh2.org/topic/55498/survive-in-1v1-as-soviet

29 Dec 2016, 09:11 AM

Alright, we're all stupid, I admit.

How about you give us a solution about how to rebalance Soviet T1. Go ahead, type it out in this thread. The solution should be as precise as possible, so that I don't have to waste more than 10 minutes to type it out in a mod.

Why is there a need to change tier 1 other than nerfing penals?
Was it bad until now? Only noobs complaing about the lack of AT tool in tier 1.
Is it that hard to build both Tier 1 and tier 2?

So what you're telling me is giving PTRS to penals is a good idea?
Nerf PTRS against infantry after it was already nerfed (that will already render tank hunter useless) is a good idea?

How about a buff to conscripts instead so that what's supposed to be main infantry can finally stand up as this is a very common complaint ?

29 Dec 2016, 09:12 AM

:lol:

Anyways, thanks for the thread. Don't forget to bash mirageFLA too, the behind-the-scence guy who started the mess six months ago.

https://www.coh2.org/topic/55498/survive-in-1v1-as-soviet

Miragefla is a good and respectable player, with a very good rank.
His mod is also good enough, even if it has its flaws.

Do I want him to balance the game? Absolutely.

Do I want somebody who has not more than 50 games in 1v1 (and plays it for the "lulz") to balance the game?

Absolutely not.

The thread you're posting is from months ago, I have improved a lot since then and I learned from my mistakes, instead of whining that german factions are OP, like many wehrmacht noobs like to do with soviets.

29 Dec 2016, 09:17 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Simple, MrSmith is good at fixing bugs

GG is a good player

If you have a problem with them, or think they are inadequate, etc maybe ask why the people you "prefer" are not apart of the team and helping, Instead of just straight shitting on and trying to challenge Smith, the bugfix and consistency guy.
(which is pretty low, honestly. just stop), and really, youre also not giving GG nearly enough credit for being in the top percentile of 1v1 players either. His opinion could very well suck on a specific idea or whatever, it really could.

but he's also casted and watched alot of high lvl games and played alot of and won alot of them as well and you have to respect that.

Personally, I wonder where the likes of Cruzz, DevM, aimstronk, Hans, etc are in all of this, and why they have chosen to not be apart of this coh2.602 team.(Or if they were invited at all?)...

Regardless im also confident the team we have now can bring the game abck to at LEAST, a decent state.....so, it is what it is.

If you truly disagree with them... Give them proof that their ideas suck, it seems alot of 'people' lately are just saying things that these creators are doing "suck" instead of actually testing and proving it actually sucks. Same with the new maps; everyone says theyre shit, garbage, utter garbage!

but literally refused to be apart of the testing and feedback process. Just grabbing your pitchfork and saying it sucks doesn't help them at all.
29 Dec 2016, 09:25 AM

How about you prove that statement of yours. I don't remember facing anybody with that name of yours.

I rarely ever play 1v1, because I can't be bothered with that mode. I only play 1v1 for the lulz (which means Ostheer-only, as of the last patch).

I don't bother queueing with randoms, anymore, either. Nevertheless, my rank with UKF and OST is in the top100. I mainly played with pre-arranged teams. Unfortunately, I play in multiple teams and the code for coh2.org doesn't allow it to display all of the games I've played, with all of the teams I've played in.

Finally, I wasn't chosen on the merit of my ranks, or playtime experience. I was chosen for being able to solve the bugfixes you get for free. You know, the ones you could gloss over in the changelog.

How about you also show us your playercard, too? Maybe that will help me remember if we've played before.

Don't go into it, only costs you time.

For the rest:

Mr.Smith is a good player, played some games with him and some friends which was always a pre-arranged team. Never seen him play without a pre-arranged team.
29 Dec 2016, 09:30 AM

Simple, MrSmith is good at fixing bugs

GG is a good player

If you have a problem with them, or think they are inadequate, etc maybe ask why the people you "prefer" are not apart of the team and helping, Instead of just straight shitting on and trying to challenge Smith, the bugfix and consistency guy.
(which is pretty low, honestly. just stop), and really, youre also not giving GG nearly enough credit for being in the top percentile of 1v1 players either. His opinion could very well suck on a specific idea or whatever, it really could.

but he's also casted and watched alot of high lvl games and played alot of and won alot of them as well and you have to respect that.

Personally, I wonder where the likes of Cruzz, DevM, aimstronk, Hans, etc are in all of this, and why they have chosen to not be apart of this coh2.602 team.(Or if they were invited at all?)...

Regardless im also confident the team we have now can bring the game abck to at LEAST, a decent state.....so, it is what it is.

If you truly disagree with them... Give them proof that their ideas suck, it seems alot of 'people' lately are just saying things that these creators are doing "suck" instead of actually testing and proving it actually sucks. Same with the new maps; everyone says theyre shit, garbage, utter garbage!

but literally refused to be apart of the testing and feedback process. Just grabbing your pitchfork and saying it sucks doesn't help them at all.

So I have a better idea, instead of exploiting Mr.Smith who is very good at doing relic's work, how about hiring him to fix all these bugs you talk about?

I don't know what you mean with feedback, I mean the consensus is here, because Tric's map indeed are cancer.

What "proof" do you want, everybody is telling them that the new patch is overnerfing soviets and light tank changes are not good, such as Luchs being shit.

I don't deny GG is a good player, I already said so, his idea are crazy bad.

"Guards should no be able to kill PGrens so lets nerf them and make them cost even more than PGrens".

Explain the logic.

So far GG is the only one inclined to defend the next patch, not because it's good, but because he doesn't want to hear that his ideas are bad.

The feedback threads are filled with complaints they are not addressing and will probably not address.
29 Dec 2016, 09:32 AM

Why is there a need to change tier 1 other than nerfing penals?

Correct me if I am wrong, but we have already nerfed Penals in WBP. What is there to complain about?

How about you give us the precise nerfs you have in mind for penals?

Was it bad until now? Only noobs complaing about the lack of AT tool in tier 1.
Is it that hard to build both Tier 1 and tier 2?

Playercard, please.
29 Dec 2016, 09:35 AM

Correct me if I am wrong, but we have already nerfed Penals in WBP. What is there to complain about?

How about you give us the precise nerfs you have in mind for penals?

I'm again embarrassed for you, having to ignore what I pointed out because you obviously can't answer.

I have no better precise nerfs than those, how about you answer all the rest Mr.Balance guy? Because I didn't ask about penals but about consistency and logical design.

Again this is nothing personal, I just don't feel like you're up to the task.
29 Dec 2016, 09:36 AM

I have no better precise nerfs than those

You have no changes more precise to Penals than "nerf Penals"? Then shut up, and stop wasting our time.

I'm done with this thread.
29 Dec 2016, 09:37 AM

Then shut up, and stop wasting our time.

I'm done with this thread.

I did not intend to offend you, but I find this pathetic of you, I wrote precisely what I think is a bad idea with the changes, but you ignore them.

So that's who balances the game.

Even a player like me can tell you this, yet you fail to answer.

The truth is that you are simply not good.

Anybody in this thread can beat you in game.
Why deny it and ask for my player card?
Phy
29 Dec 2016, 09:52 AM

What is up my fellow coh 2 players?, just some quick words, since the game is going to be dead soon after the worst patch in history is going to hit us next month.

Best start ever.
29 Dec 2016, 10:05 AM

I'm away from this site for two days and already there's been a riot.
29 Dec 2016, 10:08 AM

There is no reason to go personal on balance issues...

To answer your title, because all three of them work on WBP patch...
29 Dec 2016, 10:08 AM

Just because killing misinformation at its cradle is important, I will leave one last response here.

How about a buff to conscripts instead so that what's supposed to be main infantry can finally stand up as this is a very common complaint ?

Conscript changes have been deemed out of scope; not by us, but Relic. You are barking up the wrong tree.

Nerf PTRS against infantry after it was already nerfed (that will already render tank hunter useless) is a good idea?

If you had even taken the time to even install the mod, you would have noticed that Conscript PTRS have not been affected by the PTRS changes.

This is because only Guards PTRS have been affected by changes:
- They are now weaker vs infantry (-25% off; PTRS still better than Guards Mosins at Vet3, though)
- Stronger vs medium+ tanks

Penal PTRS are the ones that have had anti-infantry nerfs piled upon them.

Unfortunately, you wouldn't be able to understand this, since you've obviously not even taken the time to trial the mod.
29 Dec 2016, 10:21 AM
Senior Referee Badge

It seems to me that the whole community is behind GG, Mr.Smith and Miragefla. We all have faith in them and we are sure that they are doing everything they can to make this game balanced again :)
It's nice to see that the whole community stands behind these guys (except one person).

Not much more constructive posts will come from this thread i'm afraid, locked.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 55
unknown 18
Germany 14
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %