Login

russian armor

October 4th Update

5 Oct 2016, 09:10 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

So let's talk about "hope". Without any Relic announced goals for COH that seems one of the best things we (as fans) can do now. Spreading slander is counter productive and will only hurt future collaboration with fans. There is no clear proof yet that Relic has abandoned the COH franchise.
Right now we have the COH Brand Manager excited about the future of Relic, so what does that tell you?

"spreading slander" ohh dont do it, dont even...i've defended the shit out of this game, but it gets to point where im talking out of my ass defending it. "Oh man the balance and mechanics.. its greaT!"> -4 man gren gets one shotted by shitty cover bunching-

relic causes the mass slander themselves. if they want people to stop shittalking the game then they should fix it.

the Us mortar ALONE has still been a broken joke going on half a year now even after its 'FiX', and the games balance overall has pretty much been an allied rofl stomp for even longer, essentially all of 2016, if you wanna go back even further, since brits released at LEAST.(2v2)

Anyway, Reality is... based on your H ranks :snfPeter: you, like many, many many many others haven't touched, or barely touch this game anymore, whether it be the balance, the maps, the bugs, the lag, competitive scene, whatever.

You want us to have hope, stop slandering! etc,

WELL, wake me up When theres a big tweet/article on IGN saying "Relic: we;re hiring competent balance designers, and someone to fix our laggy fucking main menu!" and then, guess what ill have bountiful elegant blatant fuckton amount of hope, believe me i will.

Ill fly to vancouver and kiss kyle and quinn duffy on the LIPS, and buy them their favorite meals from Tim Hortons, even if canadian prices are expensive as hell.

Then, we can all dance a jig under a rainbow in the vancouver snow, and then play some 2v2 all night afterwards, because I do love this game, I really fuckin do. I wanna see it explode in popularity But it wont. as long relic is blatantly neglecting it with no sign of the neglect ending, it wont. Itll die.
-
Speaking of that I went through every link you have, If anything it hints more at them going the direction of vigorously supporting dow3, saying "fuck COH!" than anything else.

If they dont want to support coh with a dev team anymore, fine, thats so fine, holy shit thats fine, I understand, coh2 is 3 years old and they want to progress dow3 development, OK GREAT.. literally no one cares.
ill say again, just unlock the mod/skin tools and let the community take over.
Oh wait modders have been asking for something like that for years now, and I dont see any tweets or businessinsider articles about anything that being added anytime soon.

To conclude rant,

If I see another skin update without a balance/game health patch.... im deleting the game

5 Oct 2016, 10:12 AM

If I see another skin update without a balance/game health patch.... im deleting the game

I am with you, if we don't get any real balance within 2 months, i uninstall the game and bash DOW 3 on every single forum of this thing called internet.

#NoMercyForRelic
5 Oct 2016, 10:14 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

More skins is good news, but are unique therefore are not added to warspoils.

War spoils has the same size of items, since when was launched on June 6. :hansGG:
5 Oct 2016, 10:38 AM

How about... Some Decals and Victory Strikes update? :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena:
5 Oct 2016, 11:18 AM

This is bull... skins suck. I know the Germans are a festive people but I'm pretty sure they never had a halloween tiger tank...

I read these are historical... I pray I never have to see them in game.
5 Oct 2016, 12:13 PM

At the very end of Relic's "10th anniversary stream" for CoH they responded to some questions of the community . I was the first one asking "Are there any major balance adjustments planned for CoH in near future?"

And their exact respond in Twitch chat was "We are looking into this and plan to release a balance update, but not before the END OF THE YEAR. But there are only MINOR adjustments planned."
So all we as community can do now is either

a) try to contact the devs and make their attention to the current blatant balance issues and hope they do something against it or allow more customiziation, for exmple by implementing major parts of balance mods like the one of Generals Gentlemen, or we

b) surrender on this game

P.S. When I heard there is an update coming in early october I knew it will be a joke because it was very very doubtfully for me that Relic is releasing something 2-3 months before it was planned to go live.
5 Oct 2016, 12:33 PM

Permanently Banned

I feel you can do it from now :sibHyena: coz wait something good from Relic its like wait somthing good from nazi when you are untermench :oops:
5 Oct 2016, 12:40 PM

I would like to be able to use the 75% of non-meta commanders without losing any evenly matched game for a change.
5 Oct 2016, 12:54 PM

God those skins are ugly...

Just... revolting...
5 Oct 2016, 14:54 PM

Some of the skins looks like they are really out of focus, like a blur on the top of the vehicles, that is actually dirt, but the way it is textured it makes it look like a big blur insted...
5 Oct 2016, 16:04 PM

Relic knows that what is left of the community will take the shit they spew out and call balance. They know they can fuck us and everyone over. So we either do something about that and leave this game the fuck alone, or we leave our whining home.
5 Oct 2016, 16:12 PM

Considering they already butchered a faction based on the mixed feedback of one player's mod, I'm not sure what people expect for balance.

Since day one of CoH2 it was clear that very core components of the game needed significant adjustment. Core components that dictated gameplay of the first game are just flat out missing in COH2. You can't really come back from that.
5 Oct 2016, 16:30 PM

Relic knows that what is left of the community will take the shit they spew out and call balance. They know they can fuck us and everyone over. So we either do something about that and leave this game the fuck alone, or we leave our whining home.

a first step would be to boycott DOW 3.

Since relic is doing a "grab money and go to next game" policy, attack them on their financial income.
5 Oct 2016, 16:43 PM

I like how you bitching around DoW3, because you know, boycott different game crew and their game is totaly the way you show them and force them to work on coh2.

This is really dumb way and it wont profe anything. 90% of coh2 player base dont give a shit about DoW3 they would buy it or they would buy coh2 competitor (if such appear ofocuse).

And thats it. Pretty much the only way you can show something to relic - boycott coh2 itself. But even this wont work. The only way and single way to deliver "boycott" like massage is to make top players and tourney guys leave and dont play this game during tournaments, same for casters. They should just say "your game is shit work on it or we wont play it"

And maybe relic would do something. Nonames boycotts are worthless, no offence.
5 Oct 2016, 17:13 PM

I like how you bitching around DoW3, because you know, boycott different game crew and their game is totaly the way you show them and force them to work on coh2.

This is really dumb way and it wont profe anything. 90% of coh2 player base dont give a shit about DoW3 they would buy it or they would buy coh2 competitor (if such appear ofocuse).

And thats it. Pretty much the only way you can show something to relic - boycott coh2 itself. But even this wont work. The only way and single way to deliver "boycott" like massage is to make top players and tourney guys leave and dont play this game during tournaments, same for casters. They should just say "your game is shit work on it or we wont play it"

And maybe relic would do something. Nonames boycotts are worthless, no offence.

something tells me that one of the two WPC finalist (won't tell which one) will ask relic to finaly take their responsabilities, during tournament.
5 Oct 2016, 17:18 PM

I know the Germans are a festive people but I'm pretty sure they never had a halloween tiger tank...

Oktoberfesttank? Hopefully it ain't too drunk to shoot straight...
5 Oct 2016, 17:59 PM

Nice job raising some money for charity relic.
5 Oct 2016, 18:13 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Oct 2016, 17:59 PMMongal
Nice job raising some money for charity relic.

Yeah, actually you can give all the HB money to charity or HB itself and have your skins without giving relic a single penny.
5 Oct 2016, 18:18 PM

Yeah, actually you can give all the HB money to charity or HB itself and have your skins without giving relic a single penny.

Yep. I give 90% to charity, 10% to HB and nothing to relic.
5 Oct 2016, 18:32 PM

Final nail in the coffin :foreveralone:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight