Login

russian armor

News from Relic incoming?

10 Sep 2016, 21:32 PM

You thinking muting me accomplishes anything? Relic NEEDS to hear this.

STOP TOUCHING THE GAME. Just revert everything to where it was 18 months ago and the game would be better.

Every week, Relic proves that can actually make a bad game even worse.

I like the actual USF state so, no plz no.
10 Sep 2016, 21:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2016, 12:58 PMluvnest
To be honest, I can hardly be excited to watch two guys who I haven't heard or seen anything of the last two years failing miserably at their own game.

Shouldnt it be fun to watch,from a comedic perspective?
10 Sep 2016, 22:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2016, 21:51 PMFino

Shouldnt it be fun to watch,from a comedic perspective?

You know what would be fun? Them announcing the end of support for the game, full modding support, a roadmap or some new DLC.
10 Sep 2016, 23:33 PM

You know what would be fun? Them announcing the end of support for the game, full modding support, a roadmap or some new DLC.

But since that doesnt seem likelly...
11 Sep 2016, 09:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2016, 23:33 PMFino

But since that doesnt seem likelly...

Eh, the game will probably die anyway without at least one of those things when Dawn of War 3 is released.

But what can I say, Relic went down under after THQ's closure, it's like a brainless monkey is CEO of the company making all of these decisions, either that or someone from SEGA pulling the strings.
11 Sep 2016, 09:40 AM

By Kyle, about Noggano;
http://www.companyofheroes.com/blog/2016/09/10/wpc-grand-finals-update

includes:
"...in the near future where relatively equivalent prizing will also be on the line."

Future tourney confirmed?
11 Sep 2016, 09:44 AM

You obviously haven't played CSGO, or a MOBA, or a AAA sports game, or GTA, or DayZ, or COD...what have you played? I think a better classification of this community is either twitch dwellers and/or self proclaimed WW2 history experts.
I´m actually playing CSGO. Though I play in a queue with 4 friends. Russians make anything else impossible. I don´t know why they flood all the games based on teamplay where communication is most important... only to refuse to speak English. Yet in CSGO you can mute Russians. Smurfs are also a big problem. Yet despite all these shortcomings I don´t see the community throwing as much shit at the developers as here.
11 Sep 2016, 12:30 PM

By Kyle, about Noggano;
http://www.companyofheroes.com/blog/2016/09/10/wpc-grand-finals-update

includes:
"...in the near future where relatively equivalent prizing will also be on the line."

Future tourney confirmed?

No it's doublespeak. Relic will more likely than not drop support for the game. I don't see how their grand esport experiment which took them like over a year to start after being announced is profitable. They barely get 1k viewers if that anymore.

The community is tiny even considering the size of the playerbase which is decently large thanks to all the Steam sales.

Relic should do a few more patches to fix OKW, bring other factions into line, and then leave the *#%*%$ game alone. Yes, it's a poorly optimized input-lag fest with bad pathfinding but apparently that's better than anything they've been able to do to improve the game in the last 2 years.

They should redo their essence engine or license unity when they release DOW III because after having made a good engine in vCOH, they somehow made it awful in COH2.
11 Sep 2016, 17:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2016, 09:44 AMButcher
Yet despite all these shortcomings I don´t see the community throwing as much shit at the developers as here.

im playing way too much video games for the last 12 years now and relic is a special snowflake who deserves this kind of shitstorm. ive rarely witnessed such a incompetent ( even if its a skeleton crew, just look at the balance preview and how they fucked it up just because they keep messing with EVERYTHING) gaming company. dont get me started on their communication, thats even worse.

they deserve every pile of shit that gets thrown at them.
11 Sep 2016, 17:29 PM

Yeah. I haven't seen worse company than Relic. The worst experience I have ever had in history of my gaming.
11 Sep 2016, 17:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2016, 17:29 PMNeris
Yeah. I haven't seen worse company than Relic. The worst experience I have ever had in history of my gaming.

I read that as "I have never played any other game but coh2".
11 Sep 2016, 17:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2016, 17:46 PMKatitof

I read that as "I have never played any other game but coh2".

More like I play only in good games and then sh*t happened - I bought CoH2 (game looks fun at first glance and then you dig deeper into big pile of sh*t ).
11 Sep 2016, 18:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2016, 17:29 PMNeris
Imo that title goes to EA Games. Throwing out a new title of every series every year. So the community is split. Stopping the support after 1-2 years. I remember buying Battle for Middle Earth 2 in 2006 and I wasn´t able to play it a year later online since all the servers were down.
11 Sep 2016, 19:21 PM

It's a testament to the genius of the original design of the CoH franchise (cover, suppression, etc) that even after all the DLC policy, balance and bug problems, CoH is still the best RTS.
12 Sep 2016, 01:04 AM

No it's doublespeak. Relic will more likely than not drop support for the game. I don't see how their grand esport experiment which took them like over a year to start after being announced is profitable. They barely get 1k viewers if that anymore.

The community is tiny even considering the size of the playerbase which is decently large thanks to all the Steam sales.

Relic should do a few more patches to fix OKW, bring other factions into line, and then leave the *#%*%$ game alone. Yes, it's a poorly optimized input-lag fest with bad pathfinding but apparently that's better than anything they've been able to do to improve the game in the last 2 years.

They should redo their essence engine or license unity when they release DOW III because after having made a good engine in vCOH, they somehow made it awful in COH2.

The problem is you can't throw money at an esports scene and expect it to grow. You need the base game to improve and give people incentive to keep playing. The game has been, more or less, the same for the past 6 months and there is no word on the next patch. It took relic years to give USF a mortar and then another month to "hot"fix it.

The cynic in me wants to say the warpaint tourny is just a glorified commercial for skins
12 Sep 2016, 03:08 AM

I'd love to see the american mortar getting a real nerf - maybe keep its rate of fire just for the smoke barrage; I accept a fast cooldown. Infantry sections could see a small MP increase, and grens a MP decrease (like, IS going to 30 reinforce and grens 28). Then, some commanders rework, specially ostheer and soviets.

Americans, right now, feel like a-move to win. Also, I'd like to play against someone who doesn't take assault cavalry everytime.
12 Sep 2016, 04:05 AM

Maybe they will finally have a first hand knowledge of how they are running the game into the ground..
12 Sep 2016, 06:42 AM

The more optimistic way to analyze this situation is Relic using COH2 as experiment for DOW3.
12 Sep 2016, 14:10 PM

who are u guys fooling everyone knows dow3 will have more p2w than usual. a dlc faction might even be released on release day. i doubt they have learn't from there mistakes.

first 2 years support will be great. last 3 years they will become non existent
13 Sep 2016, 23:23 PM

:hansWUT:

What fkn feral came up with putting pinaple on a fkn pizza?
"Oh Gee, I dont have any more ingredients, but I do have this pinaple... Ill use it anyway"
Fuck that noise; ruining a good Ham cheese pizza.

Back on topic, Really? 10 bloody years?!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★