Login

russian armor

Advanced British Trench Facilities

3 Aug 2016, 13:44 PM

Hey man. There is no point in discussing with Katikof, so don't waste any energy in doing so. Cheers.
3 Aug 2016, 14:11 PM

Ah. My false. katitof is to dumb to get it what i want to say:

Brits get anythink which was befor exclusive for other factions.

Need more explain, Katitof? ok...here ...only for u:

- can equip weapons from base to any infanterie: only USF....aaaaand now brits
- tank which can fire rockets with massive dmg (Sturmtiger) only OKW ...aaaand now brits
- emplacements woth high dmg and hight HP: only OKW....aaaand now brits
- tanks with high hp, good gun, fast, very good accuracy, good AT and AI only whermacht (tiger) ...and now brits with comet ...(and later pershing to...sell sell sell...dollar dollar dollar)
- heavy armor flamer tank: only sovjet.....aaaaaand now brits

and other think ro your quots:

- in my opinion the brits have the best air support and call in air skills in game (from base bombardment, which can kill easily okw trucks ...to many air support from other planes which cruise over the map)

- the Gammon Bombs in combination with steahlt is really op...cause u can`t react in this little time..and get the most of time a wiping unit.

- in my opinion commandos are better than shock troops or false..the melt infantery like papper in hell

best Artillery call ins: okw/ USF have not one arty call in which stun tanks..which is really op.

you forgot the auto smoke on retreat
3 Aug 2016, 14:24 PM

Ah. My false. katitof is to dumb to get it what i want to say:

Brits get anythink which was befor exclusive for other factions.

Need more explain, Katitof? ok...here ...only for u:

- can equip weapons from base to any infanterie: only USF....aaaaand now brits
side tech??? wher and OKW don´t side tech to get weapons upgrades and they get them on field, not only after retreating to base and pick them up from raks, so I think both ways are balanced.

- emplacements woth high dmg and hight HP: only OKW....aaaand now brits
so same that brits one uses popcap.....oh wait, so only OKW has free-popcap emplacements with high dmg and high HP ---> NERF THEM, RIGHT NOW!
- tanks with high hp, good gun, fast, very good accuracy, good AT and AI only whermacht (tiger) ...and now brits with comet ...(and later pershing to...sell sell sell...dollar dollar dollar)
Are you trying to say that SOV and OKW should get one of them too??? more than half of the factions have one if we look at your opinion on this one
- heavy armor flamer tank: only sovjet.....aaaaaand now brits
If I´m not wrong OKW has one of those too, so, only USF and WHER don´t have one....GIVE THEM ONE!! RIGHT NOW!!

If you want to deny katitof statements, you are going to try harder man, seeing how a noob without any balance knowledge as me can show how wrong your post is.

3 Aug 2016, 14:32 PM

Can we keep the passive aggressive stuff out, please.
3 Aug 2016, 14:34 PM

1) In my opinion Trenches should be capturable by the enemy.

If you don't want your enemy to use trenches against you, make sure to place them in a way that trenches can't can't be used against you. This is similar to sandbags; you don't just plop them anywhere you go. There needs to be some forethought.

2) Cost can go down/removed if trenches become capturable,

3) If cost goes down, make sure that all factions (including Brits) have a reasonably accessible way to /delete trenches.

Trenches block vehicle pathing even better than tanktraps do. Do I really need to say more?

All engineer units could be given an explosive charge ability that demolishes trenches if the trenches are unoccupied. That way you also avoid the mindless /delete rushing of CoH1 trenches (which gets us back to point 1)
3 Aug 2016, 14:40 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

IF trenches are free, then they are gonna be abused to ghosting (till Relic decides to really fix this)

Just make them easier to hit (can't remember if the issue is attack ground or the actual size for tracking/accuracy calc)
3 Aug 2016, 14:40 PM

IF trenches are free, then they are gonna be abused to ghosting (till Relic decides to really fix this)

Just make them easier to hit (can't remember if the issue is attack ground or the actual size for tracking/accuracy calc)

Attack ground works very well against them.
Right clicking makes everything miss.
3 Aug 2016, 14:41 PM
Patrion 14

lets stay on topic, which is the trench. i think all trench, the brit one and ost one (commander one) should cost 50 mp. and both should be same - the current ost one.

it simply make no sense that it cannot be entred by no one but yourself. with Inf Sec's accuracy bonus in cover and vicker's garrison bonus range at vet 1, brit's trench fits very well in to the faction even without the anti intruder system.
3 Aug 2016, 16:15 PM

Brit trenches are fine. I'd rather german trenches be chnaged to match the brits then the other way around.

Hell I wish sandbags were onesided as well, it's way too easy in this game to have your defenses turned on you.
3 Aug 2016, 16:19 PM

Brit trenches are fine. I'd rather german trenches be chnaged to match the brits then the other way around.

Hell I wish sandbags were onesided as well, it's way too easy in this game to have your defenses turned on you.

Oh yeah sure, since whatever position you occupied just logically cannot be occupied and used against you by your enemy!

2 things, be mindful of where and how you place your defensive position and if you can and want, destroy it or render it un-operable, denying it to both yourself, your teammates and your enemy, like it works in the real world.

It's a risk-reward system since the first day of CoH that should stay the same, please don't go with DoW III's route of having that stupid bubble shield cover system, it's dynamic and it should stay that way, that makes CoH what it is.
3 Aug 2016, 16:27 PM

Oh yeah sure, since whatever position you occupied just logically cannot be occupied and used against you by your enemy!

2 things, be mindful of where and how you place your defensive position and if you can and want, destroy it or render it un-operable, denying it to both yourself, your teammates and your enemy, like it works in the real world.

It's a risk-reward system since the first day of CoH that should stay the same, please don't go with DoW III's route of having that stupid bubble shield cover system, it's dynamic and it should stay that way, that makes CoH what it is.
I know how to use current defenses just fine, I don't need pointers. I just think the game would be better if there was less risk associated with defenses. The defender takes time and effort that they could be doing something else just to have those turned against them the moment they go away from the position. I just think the game would be better if sandbags where all naturally one sided and there was less risk for them.
3 Aug 2016, 16:37 PM

I know how to use current defenses just fine, I don't need pointers. I just think the game would be better if there was less risk associated with defenses. The defender takes time and effort that they could be doing something else just to have those turned against them the moment they go away from the position. I just think the game would be better if sandbags where all naturally one sided and there was less risk for them.

You watch this replay and tell me UKF trenches are fine.

https://www.coh2.org/replay/55220/my-7th-game-as-brits
3 Aug 2016, 16:52 PM

Just make them the same as Ost trench. Why should it be different, UKF already has the best of everything
3 Aug 2016, 19:02 PM

Lol, they cost manpower because can't be stolen by enemies and allies too. Whats the problem, okw flame nade rush can't win?
3 Aug 2016, 20:40 PM

But it doesn't make any fucking sense.

That's the risk/reward system I was talking about.

It's a totally different thing if you can somehow render it unusable by the enemy, either with the use of demolitions or barbed wire.
3 Aug 2016, 23:28 PM

I don't think they should be capturable. That worked in CoH1, but in CoH2 where grenades are used more it wouldn't.

What they should do is make them easier to destroy when not occupied and/or adding the ability to 'decap' like with a forward HQ.
4 Aug 2016, 00:17 AM

Brit trenches actually cost manpower, it makes sense why they cant be stolen. Bunkers and Fighting positions cant be stolen, why would a British trench be? If you are having a problem with trenchs do what I do and use Luffwaffle supply doc's incidenary strike, Tommies inside literaly melt in 2 seconds. I am not exaggerating that.
4 Aug 2016, 00:52 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

You can always ghost sandbags in front of them :rolleyes:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS