Login

russian armor

Public Cheating Accusations

28 Jun 2016, 15:47 PM

There have been loads of replays lately about the Sherman and Stuart bugs and I need to remind people that this forum is not a place to accuse people of cheating/hacking/abusing bugs.

If you want to make the bug known to Relic or make them aware to certain cheaters with proof, then email enforcement@relic.com.

If you must post the replays in order to make them accessible, please do not draw attention to them, do not call out players or exploits, simply mark them "For Relic" for example and then send them on.

We cannot take responsibility if you think Relic aren't acting on it, so please be patient with them.
28 Jun 2016, 15:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2016, 15:47 PMSwift
cheating/hacking/abusing bugs.

Those 3 things are the SAME thing for this forum (and most users/ staff) I hope? :clap:
28 Jun 2016, 16:04 PM

Those 3 things are the SAME thing for this forum (and most users/ staff) I hope? :clap:

Yeah, that's why I grouped them together in case someone assumed they could get away with saying hacking wasn't cheating or something weird like that. Tis the internet, can never be too careful.
28 Jun 2016, 16:35 PM

Not everyone is gonna see or follow what is said in this thread, it will get buried fast unless you keep it on the frontpage somehow and you will probably have to till the Combined Arms Bug gets fixed
28 Jun 2016, 16:53 PM
Senior Caster Badge

I think we should publicy shame people that do things like that
28 Jun 2016, 17:17 PM

Kappa if you feed the troll it doenst matter if you ban em they'll pay another $50 cause they want to be fed again Kappa

So no public shaming cause that just shows you are PJSalt and you have fed him Kappa
28 Jun 2016, 17:34 PM
Donator 11

This is the most often violated rule on this forum. It should be taken more seriously and punished with at least 2 week bans without possibility of only being told by mods that this is not right.

No, I'm not a cheater, I'm just sick of it. Especially when accuses others, just becouse he disagrees with them in ballance thread...
28 Jun 2016, 17:47 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Well it does not matter anyways, since there is no competitive stuff in coh2 LUL
18 Jul 2016, 01:52 AM

cheating in single player = ok (whose gonna complain about it the computer AI)

cheating in multiplayer = proves you suck at playing the game (also makes everyone angry and you wont like em angry)

I stopped playing against human opponents because it was a dam powder keg and instead play comp stomps with fellow randoms much "less" volatile if you ask me.

easy and simple
14 Sep 2016, 04:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2016, 15:47 PMSwift
There have been loads of replays lately about the Sherman and Stuart bugs and I need to remind people that this forum is not a place to accuse people of cheating/hacking/abusing bugs.

If you want to make the bug known to Relic or make them aware to certain cheaters with proof, then email enforcement@relic.com.

If you must post the replays in order to make them accessible, please do not draw attention to them, do not call out players or exploits, simply mark them "For Relic" for example and then send them on.

We cannot take responsibility if you think Relic aren't acting on it, so please be patient with them.

Im guilty of making such a post ( here: https://www.coh2.org/topic/56426/drop-hackers/page/1#post_id568140 ))

However, i feel its more important to post things like this here because relic dont/wont/cant act on such things, so its better if the community acts as a force for it, rather than relying on an incompetent game dev.
14 Sep 2016, 07:51 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 04:49 AMCorsin

Im guilty of making such a post ( here: https://www.coh2.org/topic/56426/drop-hackers/page/1#post_id568140 ))

However, i feel its more important to post things like this here because relic dont/wont/cant act on such things, so its better if the community acts as a force for it, rather than relying on an incompetent game dev.

I know your feeling and I can understand you!!

But the Rules on this page forbid it :(

Sorry
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight