Login

russian armor

Drop Hackers...

• This thread is locked
14 Sep 2016, 03:33 AM

So while messing around with random tactics in 3v3 AT these guys beat us once, fair and square (if you class stalking my friends stream for tactical advantage fair :P) But sure whatever... after this match however we went back to our usual 3v3 Allied premade tactics.

twice in a row, we started to beat these guys, literally starting to dominate them in VP's mapcontorl and squad wipes in AT 3v3.... and each time my two allies (who i was in TS with) were dropped from the game, no warning, no reason, their games just froze while these three were then able to 3v1 me while the CPU's threw the game.

These players were also watching my friends stream, so probably sniped us knowing we were top 30 3v3AT to do this.

After both my allies "dc'd" only one of them spoke pretending to be the only player there, claiming that the same happend to his allies..... until i called them out and then they started talking.

Player profiles of the pathetic pratts below, Anyone else had experience like this with them?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018300844/

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089038285/

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197962784245/

Oh and heres the replay, where you can see us clearly fucking them over, and then one pretending that it happened to them too, until i called them out when all 3 started talking spamming "wheres proof?"

https://www.coh2.org/replay/56427/drophacked-le-sigh
14 Sep 2016, 04:18 AM

This topic will probably be locked shortly, but I'll at least attempt a reply, although you don't deserve one.

I am Troll Master Water Mage (the dumbest name I could come up with, if you're wondering why I chose it), and I play with my real life buddies (Orc and Goblin). We don't hack, and have never hacked. You may remember me from gamereplays.org, where I posted/played as Ender, and was just a 1v1 and 2v2 player. I am not responsible for his teammates dropping, nor are my friends, and it's an absurd and immature accusation to make when no one else has ever accused us of hacking. We know how much it sucks to have drops mid game, but we don't blame them on some nebulous specter of hacking. PS, on a different team we are #2 in 3v3 (yes, no one cares about 3v3, i know) with a 45 game win streak. Feel free to post any of those replays if you ever think we hack. Relic can review our record and see that the vast majority of our games did not ever involve drops, and it was really only an issue when I played on old laptop that would crash constantly. I can't explain why your mates dropped, but the same crap has happened to us.

Oh, and you won't have anyone else accuse us of hacking, I'm willing to bet. If they feel like we do, please post the replay.
14 Sep 2016, 04:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 03:33 AMCorsin

After both my allies "dc'd" only one of them spoke pretending to be the only player there, claiming that the same happend to his allies..... until i called them out and then they started talking.

LOL, what? What does this even mean? We have team speak, so we don't type. And normally I don't feel the need to talk unless someone is trash talking, like you were, or making baseless accusations, like you were.
14 Sep 2016, 04:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 04:18 AMDeus Ex
This topic will probably be locked shortly, but I'll at least attempt a reply, although you don't deserve one.

I am Troll Master Water Mage (the dumbest name I could come up with, if you're wondering why I chose it), and I play with my real life buddies (Orc and Goblin). We don't hack, and have never hacked. You may remember me from gamereplays.org, where I posted/played as Ender, and was just a 1v1 and 2v2 player. I am not responsible for his teammates dropping, nor are my friends, and it's an absurd and immature accusation to make when no one else has ever accused us of hacking. We know how much it sucks to have drops mid game, but we don't blame them on some nebulous specter of hacking. PS, on a different team we are #2 in 3v3 (yes, no one cares about 3v3, i know) with a 45 game win streak. Feel free to post any of those replays if you ever think we hack. Relic can review our record and see that the vast majority of our games did not ever involve drops, and it was really only an issue when I played on old laptop that would crash constantly. I can't explain why your mates dropped, but the same crap has happened to us.

Oh, and you won't have anyone else accuse us of hacking, I'm willing to bet. If they feel like we do, please post the replay.

Sure thats why they were dropped only when we were winning and why the one player claimed the same had happend to you... until i called you out and the other two players mysteriously started talking...

+ the fact that you were all sat in his stream sniping him the entire evening lol... Pathetic
14 Sep 2016, 04:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 04:25 AMCorsin

Sure thats why they were dropped only when we were winning and why the one player claimed the same had happend to you... until i called you out and they started talking...

+ the fact that you were all sat in his stream sniping him the entire evening lol... Pathetic

I don't know what you're referring to, but yes, we have suffered drops in game before and it sucks. I didn't stream snipe, nor did my friends. We watch coh2.org streams between games because our searches can take over 5 minutes, easily. Dude, you're truly so butthurt. Calm down and step away from the keyboard.
14 Sep 2016, 04:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 04:27 AMDeus Ex

I don't know what you're referring to, but yes, we have suffered drops in game before and it sucks. I didn't stream snipe, nor did my friends. We watch coh2.org streams between games because our searches can take over 5 minutes, easily. Dude, you're truly so butthurt. Calm down and step away from the keyboard.

RIGHT! you all just started talking in his stream, yet his viewer count didnt go up or down :P OK!!

lmao seriously...

The replay is up, you can stop your BS and people can see for themselves.
14 Sep 2016, 04:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 04:29 AMCorsin

RIGHT! you all just started talking in his stream, yet his viewer count didnt go up or down :P OK!!

lmao seriously...

The replay is up, you can stop your BS and people can see for themselves.

You're high if you think I am good enough to talk on TS, monitor your comms, and alt tab to his screen. I'm not, I pause streams when I enter games. I don't care if you believe me or not, because you choose to stream, which opens you up to cheaters. Not my problem, I don't cheat.
14 Sep 2016, 04:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 04:32 AMDeus Ex

You're high if you think I am good enough to talk on TS, monitor your comms, and alt tab to his screen. I'm not, I pause streams when I enter games. I don't care if you believe me or not, because you choose to stream, which opens you up to cheaters. Not my problem, I don't cheat.

Right cos duel monitor is an alien concept....

Seriously just stop making yourself look stupid, the replay is there, its obvious what you shitters did... L2p and stop doing it.
14 Sep 2016, 04:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 04:34 AMCorsin

Right cos duel monitor is an alien concept....

Seriously just stop making yourself look stupid, the replay is there, its obvious what you shitters did... L2p and stop doing it.

We literally beat you in the game prior. And have beaten you guys previously. L2P and less QQ. You look like a whiny teenager in this thread.
14 Sep 2016, 04:36 AM

Hey dude, i think he is right, take a step back from the keyboard. Shit like this unfortunately occurs in lelic made games. No reason to get unnecessarily upset over a broken unsupported game.
14 Sep 2016, 04:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 04:35 AMDeus Ex

We literally beat you in the game prior. And have beaten you guys previously. L2P and less QQ. You look like a whiny teenager in this thread.

Youd like that wouldnt you? to detract from the fact you guys drophacked us.

FYI you beat us ONCE prior to this, purely because we were trying out a new commander setup which failed, as i stated in the first post of this thread. The first game we actually start to hammer you, in vps, Cps, and squad wipes "POOF" 2 players games freeze at the same time, and all 3 of you are there pretending the same thing happened until i called you out.... Move on, Get better and stop breaking this community.... kthx

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 04:36 AMNoShame
Hey dude, i think he is right, take a step back from the keyboard. Shit like this unfortunately occurs in lelic made games. No reason to get unnecessarily upset over a broken unsupported game.

Id agree, its happend ALOT to me before, never before though in these circumstances... you can see how many games i have on my profile, this is the first ive ever seen of this style. I think it was more the fact they pretended the same happened to them and that they lost 2 players too until i called them out.

Watch the replay, read the ingame chat and then see what you think.
14 Sep 2016, 04:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 04:38 AMCorsin

FYI you beat us ONCE prior to this, purely because we were trying out a new commander setup which failed, as i stated in the first post of this thread. The first game we actually start to hammer you, in vps, Cps, and squad wipes "POOF" 2 players games freeze at the same time, and all 3 of you are there pretending the same thing happened until i called you out.... Move on, Get better and stop breaking this community.... kthx

We are the #2 3v3 team with a 45 game win streak for a reason. If we won all our games by drophack, that would indeed be sketchy. But drops rarely happen unless people rage quit. If you think a bunch of people will be like "yeah, those guys drop hacked us too! Here's a replay!" Don't hold your breath. I doubt a single person will post a replay involving us and a drop. Which makes you a crying child.
14 Sep 2016, 04:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 04:45 AMDeus Ex

We are the #2 3v3 team with a 45 game win streak for a reason.

Yeah cos when someone starts to beat you, 2 of them "mysteriously vanish".

Derp.
14 Sep 2016, 04:47 AM

14 Sep 2016, 04:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 04:36 AMNoShame

Random disconnects can happen, and we've had our fair share, this game is fraught with glitches, errors, and issues. But generally, in my previous experience, disconnects are dual-sided. Idk what happened in this match, but the timing and nature of the disconnect is relatively suspect. At any rate, you should review the replay and make a personal assessment based on the evidence rather than summarizing it to "lelic makes mistakes".

At the end of the day, he's not screaming for or demanding a ban, he put forth a replay and stated what it looks like. If that is what happened, it will happen again, and the community will at least be aware of the situation.

If it was a "lelic" issue, then it likely won't happen consistently and nobody is any worse off for it.
14 Sep 2016, 04:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 04:47 AMDeus Ex
https://www.coh2.org/topic/54234/public-cheating-accusations

This thread will be deleted/locked shortly.

Probably.... I know your 45 win streak relys on it :)
14 Sep 2016, 04:51 AM

You must be into conspiracy theories. Could it just of randomly dropped them at that time? I would say yes. Lelic has done far more to clamp down on hacking (still nit enough) in this game as opposed to vcoh. They have the battleservers, which, i believe limit and oe stop drop hacking.
jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 04:38 AMCorsin

Id agree, its happend ALOT to me before, never before though in these circumstances... you can see how many games i have on my profile, this is the first ive ever seen of this style. I think it was more the fact they pretended the same happened to them and that they lost 2 players too until i called them out.

Watch the replay, read the ingame chat and then see what you think.

14 Sep 2016, 04:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 04:50 AMKarziel

Random disconnects can happen, and we've had our fair share, this game is fraught with glitches, errors, and issues. But generally, in my previous experience, disconnects are dual-sided. Idk what happened in this match, but the timing and nature of the disconnect is relatively suspect. At any rate, you should review the replay and make a personal assessment based on the evidence rather than summarizing it to "lelic makes mistakes".

At the end of the day, he's not screaming for or demanding a ban, he put forth a replay and stated what it looks like. If that is what happened, it will happen again, and the community will at least be aware of the situation.

If it was a "lelic" issue, then it likely won't happen consistently and nobody is any worse off for it.

So maybe do the mature thing and wait for maybe a second game involving this happening? Your accusations are pathetic and baseless, just like his original post with the insults.
14 Sep 2016, 04:58 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 04:50 AMCorsin

Probably.... I know your 45 win streak relys on it :)

You know it? So provide proof or shut the fuck up. I welcome people to post our replays. I have absolutely nothing to hide.
14 Sep 2016, 05:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 04:51 AMNoShame
You must be into conspiracy theories. Could it just of randomly dropped them at that time? I would say yes. Lelic has done far more to clamp down on hacking (still nit enough) in this game as opposed to vcoh. They have the battleservers, which, i believe limit and oe stop drop hacking.

Nah not into conspiracy theories...

and actually no, when match Dsyncs happen it usually splits the players multiple ways. Sometimes 1 player from one team and 2 from another team sync out, or visa versa, it ALWAYS happens at the start of a match.

Alternatively: It happens midgame if someone's internet dies or someone Alt F4's. But again, it splits it, and players from both teams take a hit when this happens.

Ive had over 200 games like this across COh1 and Coh2, (disputes) and i have NEVER seen it drop ONLY 2 players midgame FROM THE SAME TEAM, at the same time, in such a convenient manner.... I mean, these guys apparently have a 45 win streak, and you can see from the replay we are clearly winning, The second it seems to any trained player that they are screwed, 2 of us drop.... that 45 "win streak" doesnt look so pure anymore.

like ive already said, dsyncs happen at the start or end of matches, not in the middle. Its hard to tell in 1v1s, but in teamgames if you watch the replay, its obvious.... especially when they PRETEND that it happened to them too.. until they are called out, which if you watch the replay you will notice.

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 04:58 AMDeus Ex

You know it? So provide proof or shut the fuck up. I welcome people to post our replays. I have absolutely nothing to hide.

Scroll up to the first post.... already did
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 42
Germany 809
unknown 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %