Login

russian armor

(may preview) usf 60mm veterancy bonus

5 May 2016, 02:20 AM

They could make it like the old turbomortar if the damage is lower :D
5 May 2016, 06:31 AM
Donator 11

I think the USF mortar is a fantastic additon to the USF opeing. Free smoke and a light counter to building and emplacement spam without wasting 25 fuel on a the nade tech.

I think the price you pay for it as well as it being in t0 means its performance is perfect for where its at. Its not a turbo mortar, it cant rly hit things that well, but it provides free smoke and light building counter.

10/10

Edit: If you guys wanted it to be better and server the same role as the pakhowi than move it to another tier but where its at now is perfect.
5 May 2016, 06:35 AM

I think the USF mortar is a fantastic additon to the USF opeing. Free smoke and a light counter to building and emplacement spam without wasting 25 fuel on a the nade tech.

I think the price you pay for it as well as it being in t0 means its performance is perfect for where its at. Its not a turbo mortar, it cant rly hit things that well, but it provides free smoke and light building counter.

10/10

Edit: If you guys wanted it to be better and server the same role as the pakhowi than move it to another tier but where its at now is perfect.

Stats says something different if you've read the thread:huhsign:
5 May 2016, 08:16 AM

Isn't this typical? Some People complain that unit A is OP, they even come up with nickname so that every time they refer to unit they can point out how OP it is.

When their favorite faction gets unit B that has the same stat but is actually better then unit A because it has better vet bonuses and has no building cost they suddenly claim that units A is not good because it is inaccurate...
5 May 2016, 12:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 May 2016, 08:16 AMMyself
Isn't this typical? Some People complain that unit A is OP, they even come up with nickname so that every time they refer to unit they can point out how OP it is.

Who's complaining that the GrW 34 is OP since its nerf months ago?
5 May 2016, 12:48 PM

Who's complaining that the GrW 34 is OP since its nerf months ago?

People who still call it "turbo mortar"?

People who compare it with "turbo mortar" and find it UP?
5 May 2016, 14:45 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post5 May 2016, 12:48 PMMyself

People who still call it "turbo mortar"?

People who compare it with "turbo mortar" and find it UP?

I mean it has a high ROF but cant hit anything. When I think turbo mortar, I think the OST mortar before the ROF change as the round basically hits a model 80% of the time.

Personally I think the USF mortar is fine. Its doing its job, fitting its role, free smoke, yet cant rly hit anything, comes out of t0.
Its vet makes it so it scales into the mid game, the long you have it the better it gets at its role. The vet just lets it scale into when other mortars come into play. I mean if anything you could increase the price to 260 or something but its vet just lets it scale.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★