Login

russian armor

All "stuka" stuffs are simply too op, Nerf it

14 Apr 2016, 05:29 AM

I definitely feel like walking stukka is too good for price in the arty duel wars that some maps in larger modes descend into. For a non-doc unit that can come that early it's essentially the equal of any doctrinal arty pieces.

It's one thing to be dodging it in 1v1s, it's another to try and avoid getting wrecked when you've got your forces split into 3 places and you're managing a big team battle. You can and will lose units, especially support weapons and sometimes regular squads.

What I REALLY feel is a shit unit that needs to be deleted is the wallhack halftrack. It's such an odd unit because in low modes it was so useless that nobody built it, now it's so cheap that it's a complete no brainer if you're in a team game. It synergizes with other players and especially well with artillery.

Maybe cancer empalcement commander is the solution to my allied team game woes :D
14 Apr 2016, 07:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2016, 14:28 PMRiCE

If you have problems with the priests performance, you dont have to break the walking stoopa. That tech building already cost more fuel and buying a stuka delay other armors ALOT.

can´t you backtech to T3 after getting some armor????

investing in Priest doesn´t cost fuel too?? so if investing in walking stucka delay armor, investing in Priest delay armor too...

edit: ohh btw, if you have problems with 4 man green squads bunching up, you don´t have to break balance between them and constrips, you should fix squad formations, not asking for a buff in the RA of greens.

14 Apr 2016, 09:52 AM

Maybe cancer empalcement commander is the solution to my allied team game woes :D

This is exactly why Stukas cannot be nerfed.
14 Apr 2016, 09:58 AM

Same shit can be said for land matress and calliope vs OKW forward bases?

If you let a land mattress close in on your medic hq you are doing something wrong. It's range is 120. ISG has 100 range, Walking stuka has 200, Mortar pit has 115.

You are comparing a slow, vulnerable artillery piece to an offmap strike which instantly kills everything in it's vicinity and has sight as it's sole limitation.
14 Apr 2016, 11:33 AM

Walking stuka has its clear pros and cons, I think it's fine. The offmaps are essentially fine, the ninja buff of dive bomb could be reverted (would prefer this rather than a cost increase).
14 Apr 2016, 13:26 PM

If you let a land mattress close in on your medic hq you are doing something wrong. It's range is 120. ISG has 100 range, Walking stuka has 200, Mortar pit has 115.

You are comparing a slow, vulnerable artillery piece to an offmap strike which instantly kills everything in it's vicinity and has sight as it's sole limitation.

I meant the walking stuka, not the bomb stuka. And I am comparing the walking stuka to calliope and land matress, since the OP said walking stukas are OP.

Bomb stuka is "OP" only due to the fact that it can hit base sectors. Nothing more than that. It is not a super nuke kill all like the UKF concentrated fire operations.
14 Apr 2016, 14:34 PM

Same shit can be said for land matress and calliope vs OKW forward bases?

Lol, again you're changing the topic. Panzerwerfer/Stuka? You're comparing a unit versus a global ability? Please use a landmattress and show me how OP it is because it has a pretty small range and retreat is a huge problem since it's slow. Or is that because you're building your forward bases too close to the front to try and get an advantage?

One requires you to risk your mobile rocket platforms to get close, another is just a click of a button. Please go off topic more.

Btw, please check my playercard and yours. I'm not a great player but I do play a lot more than 7 games of USF,6 games as SOV, 33 games of UKF, and 100s of games as Axis. No wonder your answers are so skewed.
14 Apr 2016, 23:46 PM

Lol, again you're changing the topic. Panzerwerfer/Stuka? You're comparing a unit versus a global ability? Please use a landmattress and show me how OP it is because it has a pretty small range and retreat is a huge problem since it's slow. Or is that because you're building your forward bases too close to the front to try and get an advantage?

One requires you to risk your mobile rocket platforms to get close, another is just a click of a button. Please go off topic more.

Btw, please check my playercard and yours. I'm not a great player but I do play a lot more than 7 games of USF,6 games as SOV, 33 games of UKF, and 100s of games as Axis. No wonder your answers are so skewed.

What I am comparing.

LM vs Stuka vs Calliope

Not stuka bomb strike. The three thing I mentioned are all rocket artillery that requires you to risk your platform and get close. You are the one going off topic here.

My point is as follow:

You cannot claim that the WALKING stuka is "OP" when other rocket artillery like the LM and Calliope are comparable. Is the WS better than LM, yes. Because it cost more.

PS: I do not know how it works out in 2v2 since it is your preferred game mode. In 1v1 and on some maps, rocket artillery can actually cover a good bit of the map without going too far so as to expose itself.

And now I realised I quoted the wrong post in my first quote. :/
14 Apr 2016, 23:55 PM

I definitely feel like walking stukka is too good for price in the arty duel wars that some maps in larger modes descend into. For a non-doc unit that can come that early it's essentially the equal of any doctrinal arty pieces.

But OKW does not have a single doctrine with an artillery unit call in.... Unless they increase the range of the sturmtiger by 10 times.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
15 Apr 2016, 00:20 AM

The walking Stuka is more comparable to a air bombardment run (the ostheer one)and it damage a bit tanks and is Easy to doge and don't saturate an area like kat or calliope
15 Apr 2016, 01:23 AM

Lol, how often do you see a vet 4 stuka and how often do you see an incendiary barrage.. hardly ever

Stuka is a double edge sword, you either hit or miss, (yes that applies for everything but I'm sure you get my point)

Stuka is one of the few reliable anti maximum spam, anti USF blob, anti (terrible at it) Sim city.

Stuka is fine where it's at. It punishes blobbers. Just like the calliope.

My best is 251kills with Stuka's with the IRHalftrack. Armed with IRHT in a 4v4 to test how OP they were I had 3x4stars and 1x5 stars by the end of the game. JT also wracked 91k damage by itself.

The stuka is a beast if everyone did what they are supposed to and get the IRHT as well.

15 Apr 2016, 04:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Apr 2016, 01:23 AMGumboot

My best is 251kills with Stuka's with the IRHalftrack. Armed with IRHT in a 4v4 to test how OP they were I had 3x4stars and 1x5 stars by the end of the game. JT also wracked 91k damage by itself.

The stuka is a beast if everyone did what they are supposed to and get the IRHT as well.

okw combined arms in a 4v? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
why would relic make a 5 man squad that can clear garrisons and counter armour if they were expected to use more units than that?
15 Apr 2016, 07:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Apr 2016, 01:23 AMGumboot

I am actually wondering how dense do people need to get that kill count.

I mean...

260/4 (Smallest squad size) = 65 squads. With the fire rate of the Stuka, it must mean you are killing MASSIVE amount of people each strike, and that the other side finally managed to merge the population of US into a spot the size of a 2x2m square :D

Nice work :D
18 Apr 2016, 04:30 AM

I am actually wondering how dense do people need to get that kill count.

I mean...

260/4 (Smallest squad size) = 65 squads. With the fire rate of the Stuka, it must mean you are killing MASSIVE amount of people each strike, and that the other side finally managed to merge the population of US into a spot the size of a 2x2m square :D

Nice work :D

Was vsing 3 UFK and 1 soviet,

All 3 went sim city and the soviet went T2 with MG/Zis wall into T4 so the kills were easy to wrack up. InfaHT allowed me to put 2-3 barages on the Sov team weapons and the UKF were all around forward retreat points between combat to heal or mass numbers of engineers repairing the sim city and tanks.

You are right thought not the best of players because they did not learn. Once the stuka gets up in vet through the barrage cool down drops significantly to scale into late game.
18 Apr 2016, 06:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2016, 04:30 AMGumboot

Was vsing 3 UFK and 1 soviet,

All 3 went sim city and the soviet went T2 with MG/Zis wall into T4 so the kills were easy to wrack up. InfaHT allowed me to put 2-3 barages on the Sov team weapons and the UKF were all around forward retreat points between combat to heal or mass numbers of engineers repairing the sim city and tanks.

You are right thought not the best of players because they did not learn. Once the stuka gets up in vet through the barrage cool down drops significantly to scale into late game.

Sounds scary, is scary :p
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS