Login

russian armor

All "stuka" stuffs are simply too op, Nerf it

13 Apr 2016, 05:12 AM

1. Walking stuka
Supposed all the tanks received a fuel price increase to reflect the removal of fuel penalty, however only stuka is exceptional(why? Lelic). It becomes too spammy as being the most cost efficient, reliable , non-doctrinal, early mobile artillery. Its superior damage is not just for fulfilling its anti-support weapon team role, but also anti- tank, buildings and infantries.

Let's take priest as an example to compare with stuka and see how imbalance it is.

Alpha strike: Priest 1 projectile Stuka 6 projectile

Alpha strike strength is the best parameter to measure a mobile artillery's anti-blob ability and its real effectiveness, because your opponent will never stay at the same ground to wait for your second hit. Therefore stuka is way better.

Cost: Priest 480MP 110Fu Stuka 390MP 100Fu

WTF? Priest is even more expensive! No matter fuel cost and man power!!
Okay, may be priest can be arrive earlier?

Arrival time Priest CP9 10-15 minutes Stuka 6-10 minutes (depends on fuel)

Again, WTF? May be I can have without choosing a commander!

Doctrinal Restriction: Priest Infantry company, Stuka none

Suggestion: Either increase its fuel cost to 140 or nerf its damage and penetration greatly to keep its lethality to infantry but not both vehicle and infantry anymore.

2. Stuka Close Air Support

It kills my AA ( Full health, the british one ) in the first strafe. For what reason I have to build an AA vehicle for being countered by air force? AA should be able to shoot down the plane more quickly

Suggestion: Nerf its damage and penetration or accuracy (like P47) or makes it be able to counter.

3. Stuka diving bombardment
Is that so difficult to add a red smoke to this ability? Guessing all the time is not fun at all. Don't use asymmetric balance as an excuse anymore. To be balance , there is none ability of ally having such kind of feature. And to make life better and easier ( an excuse that always used to make axis game play style more handy by Relic), it's time to add a red smoke for this ability.

4.Supply drop zone

For what reason why the ally version can be countered by free FLAK AA, but the same thing isn't happened on the axis one? Both are planes, they should be shot down by AA. Don't use asymmetric balance as an excuse any more.
13 Apr 2016, 05:33 AM
Benefactor 115

JagTiger also 2 shots my tank destroyer pls nerf :snfCHVGame:
13 Apr 2016, 09:06 AM

OKW T3 armor got price increase, because it was vastly superior to Ost counterparts while arriving sooner to the field, it was only natural to increase the prices.

Lights are different story and stuka is a light.
13 Apr 2016, 09:10 AM

You can say what ever you want, the OP has some good arguments here.
13 Apr 2016, 09:59 AM
Patrion 14

This probadly says more about the Priest then the Stuka.

And the Saxton cries in a corner.
13 Apr 2016, 10:04 AM

Defending a zone:
Stuka: unit come ear alpha strike doge or get hit a bit can still cap
Kat ,priest,2 suxaton,calliope ,and bed: yuo doge or get hit by the alpha strike can't cap or go inside the area
13 Apr 2016, 10:34 AM

Defending a zone:
Stuka: unit come ear alpha strike doge or get hit a bit can still cap
Kat ,priest,2 suxaton,calliope ,and bed: yuo doge or get hit by the alpha strike can't cap or go inside the area

You forgot what vet3 stuka can do?
Plus, you don't need to deny area from a squad you just wiped with accurate alpha strike.
13 Apr 2016, 10:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2016, 10:34 AMKatitof

You forgot what vet3 stuka can do?
Plus, you don't need to deny area from a squad you just wiped with accurate alpha strike.

Only if you wipe and the Stuka is very loud and vet 3 Stuka has only reduced cool down its not meant to saturate an area
13 Apr 2016, 10:43 AM

Stuka Zu fail:

Stuka is not that good IMO and I am mainly at OKW player atm.

Only it's first rocket is 100% accurate the others can scatter and miss the targets entirely, even if aimed correctly (Much rather a Pwerfer or Katy they still have random scatter but its area can be controlled by distance better than a Stukas can)

I have seen stuka shots direct hit squads bug out and deal almost no damage.

Stukas are also terrible vs Garrisons now, they barely damage the buildings or the units inside. (Ok they were OP as fuck when one rocket use to one shot any building in the game but they need buffing again for anti-structure a little)

Also the noise of the stuka firing is VERY obvious, If you hear it, MOVE. Simple. It's usually best to move towards where you hear the stuka firing as it is usually aimed at where you are, or where your expected retreat path will be.

Stuka Dive bomb:

I have NEVER been hit by this when playing allies because the sound is so fucking obvious, again use your ears and MOVE your units, infact I have used it/seen it so much I can pretty much ping the map for allies to be like "It's gonna land almost exactly here, move your shit"

And just to conform to community asshattery - it is not time to add red smoke, it is time 2getgud.
13 Apr 2016, 11:02 AM

Only if you wipe and the Stuka is very loud and vet 3 Stuka has only reduced cool down its not meant to saturate an area

Incendiary barrage anyone?
13 Apr 2016, 11:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2016, 11:02 AMKatitof

Incendiary barrage anyone?

Vet4 100 mun and bugged anyone ?
13 Apr 2016, 11:21 AM

Vet4 100 mun and bugged anyone ?

To know that you actually have to play the game.

@OP: Sounds like someone has to play some games as axis.
13 Apr 2016, 11:24 AM

To know that you actually have to play the game.

@OP: Sounds like someone has to play some games as axis.

If he want to post e can post but kat really if you don't want to play at least watch some propaganda cast or replay
13 Apr 2016, 11:25 AM

Lol, how often do you see a vet 4 stuka and how often do you see an incendiary barrage.. hardly ever

Stuka is a double edge sword, you either hit or miss, (yes that applies for everything but I'm sure you get my point)

Stuka is one of the few reliable anti maximum spam, anti USF blob, anti (terrible at it) Sim city.

Stuka is fine where it's at. It punishes blobbers. Just like the calliope.
13 Apr 2016, 11:25 AM

Lol, how often do you see a vet 4 stuka and how often do you see an incendiary barrage.. hardly ever

Stuka is a double edge sword, you either hit or miss, (yes that applies for everything but I'm sure you get my point)

Stuka is one of the few reliable anti maximum spam, anti USF blob, anti (terrible at it) Sim city.

wow finally someone who gets it ...
13 Apr 2016, 11:26 AM

How do you punish blob when they side step it 45 degrees?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★