Login

russian armor

New expansion pack spotted in Steam DB

• This thread is locked
PAGES (11)down
1 Apr 2016, 20:40 PM

Ughh, Relic, you really have to make your April Fool's Joke such a big slap in the face? You couldn't do something like Tyranids in CoH? I've been wanting the Japanese since the first game, and this just makes me sad to see, knowing it likely won't ever happen. :'(
2 Apr 2016, 06:49 AM
Donator 11

Now the April Fools Day is over. Will Relic launch a campaign for the Brits? Will they add Afrika Korps? What about Japs? Maybe also Marine Corps in the Pacific? Tell us now!
2 Apr 2016, 12:09 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I feel bad for the people who hope for a japanese faction.

How would the Japanese take out a Pershing?

Like this?

2 Apr 2016, 12:41 PM

what if if they release two factions at once :hansGASM:
2 Apr 2016, 12:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2016, 12:41 PMDAZ187
what if if they release two factions at once :hansGASM:

Can't wait to play Japs + Afrika korps vs Brits and Pacific marines on Rzhev winter :snfQuinn: :snfQuinn: :snfQuinn:
2 Apr 2016, 13:13 PM

Imagine if they are the marine corps, to have 4 factions vs 4 factions
2 Apr 2016, 13:30 PM

Permanently Banned
Tell us now!

Ok!

Will Relic launch a campaign for the Brits?

No.

Will they add Afrika Korps?

No.

What about Japs?

No.

Maybe also Marine Corps in the Pacific?

And no.
2 Apr 2016, 13:40 PM

Pls no jap
Pls no jap
Pls no jap
pls be afrika corps
pls be afrika corps
pls be afrika corps

and if its a joke, its not funny anymore
2 Apr 2016, 15:11 PM

Seriously, look at the portraits! They're made in a different style

Then look at it

Maybe it's just a stylistic choice and my observation is no sense but the japanese commanders look so different from other portraits.
And i still don't understand why moving to the Pacific campaign now?
The Mediterranean front?
2 Apr 2016, 15:14 PM

Exactly, that is why these pics are obviously fake, does not look anything like Relic made, and if they are real then why the heck are they not ''shutting'' it down the test thing they are running or how ever these pics keeps flying from their data? Are they so blind to see who then would be leaking the stuff?

Because of those 2 things these jap pics are fake for me, does not make any sense

But hey, in the end what do i know, just my 2 cents of guessing
2 Apr 2016, 15:32 PM

Exactly, that is why these pics are obviously fake, does not look anything like Relic made, and if they are real then why the heck are they not ''shutting'' it down the test thing they are running or how ever these pics keeps flying from their data? Are they so blind to see who then would be leaking the stuff?

Because of those 2 things these jap pics are fake for me, does not make any sense

But hey, in the end what do i know, just my 2 cents of guessing

They are supposed to be "hidden", i understand if you find something random, some pictures of the portraits only, just like last year about american and OKW commanders. Or the brits, people found the "British commanders starter pack" or something similar, but not a prepeared "advertisement".
Last, under those two commanders there's written "Try the new INLF commanders for free until May 9th", it'll be to early from here, i remember that WFA were announced in March and released in June, British forces in July and released in September. So if they announce it in these days, it will never be released in May, personally i think it's too early.
2 Apr 2016, 15:38 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Seriously, look at the portraits! They're made in a different style

Then look at it

Maybe it's just a stylistic choice and my observation is no sense but the japanese commanders look so different from other portraits.
The Mediterranean front?

It is not argument, commanders from east and west also have diffirent style. You can compare them here ( https://www.coh2.org/topic/49516/good-rejected-things-in-coh-2/post/494771 ). East commanders stylisied like old fotos (worn and dirt), West commanders (and late East commanders) stylisied like portraits from museum (clean and well-defined).
Btw i am sure this is fake. USSR, Germany, UK and USA - all of them were fightng in Europe. Even Afrika Korps will be strange here. Move from 1943 to 1945 and then back to 1943?
2 Apr 2016, 15:56 PM

It is not argument, commanders from east and west also have diffirent style. You can compare them here ( https://www.coh2.org/topic/49516/good-rejected-things-in-coh-2/post/494771 ). East commanders stylisied like old fotos (worn and dirt), West commanders (and late East commanders) stylisied like portraits from museum (clean and well-defined).
Btw i am sure this is fake. USSR, Germany, UK and USA - all of them were fightng in Europe. Even Afrika Korps will be strange here. Move from 1943 to 1945 and then back to 1943?

Ok maybe i'm wrong, but seriously this japanese commander seems to be made with watercolors, it has some strange shades on his face.
Anyway, in my opinion Japan would suit in CoH2, the japanese faced every allied nation in this game, ok it'll sound strange seeing them fighting alongside the germans but now we can see soviets fighting in belgium or americans + british in Stalingrad.
Yes, i'm sure that italians would have more sense instead of the japanese army but this is a game, and i'm not against new stuff even if it will create unhistorical events (japanese army in Europe).
Moving from 1943 to 1945 then going back to 1943 i don't think would be a problem, it's still in that range.
Honestly, Afrika Korps would sound strange because it a dedicated army for a purpose, fighting in the desert, if instead of Afrika Korps it would have been for example Heeresgruppe C, so generally talking, might not sound strange i think.
Anyway, if Japan is really the new axis faction, why not!
But after the Japanese, Relic please do Italians and Commonwealth (Australia, New Zealand, India, Canada, South Africa, etc.)
2 Apr 2016, 16:28 PM

Fotoforensics doesn't answer the question. This picture could very well be legit.
2 Apr 2016, 16:31 PM

The Mediterranean front?

I understand your pain bro
I am a Russian - and want more Soviets
You are Italian - and you want to Italians

But Italians lousy soldiers, in Russia they are known as bandits / marauders against civilians

The Japanese are fanatical and brave - they cause some respect
2 Apr 2016, 16:31 PM

Its hilarious to see how naive some of you are :snfPeter:
2 Apr 2016, 16:53 PM

I understand your pain bro
I am a Russian - and want more Soviets
You are Italian - and you want to Italians

But Italians lousy soldiers, in Russia they are known as bandits / marauders against civilians

The Japanese are fanatical and brave - they cause some respect

I don't mind how italians are known because if italians are known as bandits and marauders i just don't want to imagine how the germans are known as in Russia. (oh yes i forgot to put those holy japanese soldiers ;) )
2 Apr 2016, 17:24 PM

I don't mind how italians are known because if italians are known as bandits and marauders i just don't want to imagine how the germans are known as in Russia. (oh yes i forgot to put those holy japanese soldiers ;) )

Okay dude, I agree on the Italians, the main thing is not the third Germans fraction. Yet Japanese look interesting
2 Apr 2016, 17:28 PM

Its hilarious to see how naive some of you are :snfPeter:

Like you rejecting and calling ppl naive for predicting WFA. :snfCHVGame:

Americans never make into coh2 - Katitof before WFA

Sorry, you got owned big time :hansWUT:

2 Apr 2016, 17:29 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2016, 16:28 PMSlaYoU
Fotoforensics doesn't answer the question. This picture could very well be legit.

http://i.imgur.com/7NwcWIj.jpg

Yeah, because deciding on the time and date until which (fake) commanders can be playtested more than a month before is definitely something Relic would do :loco:
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS