Login

russian armor

Target weak point nerf.

30 Dec 2015, 12:41 PM

Now imagine ZiS with old Guards button on place of barrage. OP, right?

Nice idea for DLC.
30 Dec 2015, 15:46 PM

Until recently I didn't think the TWP was OP. But I just had a game where it was abused, and I can say that the allied paper tanks simply can't survive a stun ability like that. Anything light and medium simply can't handle it when there is two packs. Normally when you make a mistake and drive into the firing field of an AT gun, you can react and get out in time, but the stun shot leaves no room for error. This ability should have been on the USF AT gun that doesn't pose as much of a threat as a pack does. At the very least the stun duration should be lowered.
30 Dec 2015, 17:36 PM

Invissed two posts, one for excessive flame and the other for quoting the offending post.
30 Dec 2015, 19:45 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 15:46 PMLeChimp
Until recently I didn't think the TWP was OP. But I just had a game where it was abused, and I can say that the allied paper tanks simply can't survive a stun ability like that. Anything light and medium simply can't handle it when there is two packs. Normally when you make a mistake and drive into the firing field of an AT gun, you can react and get out in time, but the stun shot leaves no room for error. This ability should have been on the USF AT gun that doesn't pose as much of a threat as a pack does. At the very least the stun duration should be lowered.

Nice idea :thumbsup:!
30 Dec 2015, 20:40 PM

i don't think TWP is OP at all, i think they should look some thing else first like Mark Target in the team game, it is quite OP if SU player use it while team with jackson or firefly
30 Dec 2015, 23:15 PM

Permanently Banned
i don't think TWP is OP at all, i think they should look some thing else first like Mark Target in the team game, it is quite OP if SU player use it while team with jackson or firefly

Good point, if TWP is OP, then so is Mark target.
30 Dec 2015, 23:28 PM

Good point, if TWP is OP, then so is Mark target.

Yeah, that mark target, where counterplay is pressing reverse button and clicking it next to your AT guns, requires doctrine and can be active on a single unit AND requires additional units to actually make it have any effect.

So OP, such hard counterplay. Definitely equal to ability that takes any control from the unit for few seconds without ANY counterplay or even chance for defense since it have 200% penetration multiplier bonus that comes on a stock unit and can be chained.

Yup, definitely sounds equal and relevant to compare these apples and oranges here. :snfBarton:
Your avatar is extremely suitable to your post here.
30 Dec 2015, 23:31 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 23:28 PMKatitof

Yeah, that mark target, where counterplay is pressing reverse button and clicking it next to your AT guns, requires doctrine and can be active on a single unit AND requires additional units to actually make it have any effect.

So OP, such hard counterplay. Definitely equal to ability that takes any control from the unit for few seconds without ANY counterplay or even chance for defense since it have 200% penetration multiplier bonus that comes on a stock unit and can be chained.

Yup, definitely sounds equal and relevant.
Sorry you can't scout against the fragile pak40 guns that get wiped as soon as they are flanked. Meanwhile Mark target only requires you to click on the vehicle and voila free damage. Retreat back to base before it wears off or die.
30 Dec 2015, 23:33 PM

Sorry you can't scout against the fragile pak40 guns that get wiped as soon as they are flanked. Meanwhile Mark target only requires you to click on the vehicle and voila free damage. Retreat back to base before it wears off or die.

What exactly deals that free damage?
Fairies?
Heiling too much?

And it might blow your mind, but PaKs shouldn't be in the first line, but in the back, you know, the place that is outside of LOS, so they are hard to spot and flank.

You're confusing mark target with some MMO DoT spells. :snfBarton:
31 Dec 2015, 19:17 PM

I have to ask if the command panther tank has a similar ability. I remember something like that quickly annihilated my ISU 152 as well.

Mark Target is counterable after the fact with AA? I'm not sure.

Stun ability has no counter play.
5 Jan 2016, 13:33 PM

Mark Target is counterable after the fact with AA? I'm not sure.

AA can shoot down the plane providing vision on target the debuff stays on....
5 Jan 2016, 16:40 PM

The only time I can sucessfully kill heavies (JT, ELE, KT etc) in 2v2 is with Mark Target... and it takes my entire force to make use of it. TWP on the other hand is total banter, stun any allies medium and it dies, I abuse it like fuck as Axis.
5 Jan 2016, 18:41 PM

How about stop running your Jacksons in front of the paks to begin with?

Jackson and Pak both have 60 range. You can shoot at someone's spearhead tank before his pak can touch you.

If it is too hard for you to comprehend that AT gun KILLS tanks, use bazooka.

Unless your tanks have blitz and also possibly panzer tact, which is on two of the best commanders. Fortunately capture mode is better than both of those, allowing the allies' tanks to survive even the most absurd amount of properly-placed AT.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 49
Germany 13
Korea, Republic Of 1
Germany 44

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %