Login

russian armor

Miragefla's December Balance Mod Additions

PAGES (15)down
15 Dec 2015, 11:46 AM
Donator 22

just played it a bit, feels really good. One Idea I came up with:

Is it possible that dedicated Anti Air Units could have a Button, some as vehicle prioritise on most tanks only that it would prioritise planes. Because right now if the unit is in combat it wont shoot on the planes, or at least I can´t controll it.If its possible to introduce this feature, the player would have more controll and less RNG would be involved.
15 Dec 2015, 13:56 PM

I would suggest the following change to valentine:

Valentine
Make it normal light-medium call-in with no recon/artillery abilities adjust cost, CP, veterancy accordingly.

Allow to be upgraded similar to UKF command vehicle giving it the current detect and sexton bomb abilities while reducing its combat abilities. Limited to 1.

Benefits
15 Dec 2015, 18:21 PM

The vet 2 and vet 3 bonuses for quad and FHT of increased reinforcement should be replaced with something else since this units can no longer reinforce.

I would actually consider lowering DPS and achieving current DPS at VET 3.
15 Dec 2015, 18:57 PM

Bravo, keep up the good work!

Hope Relic takes a look at it and seriously considers some of the changes.
15 Dec 2015, 19:18 PM
Developer Relic Badge

just played it a bit, feels really good. One Idea I came up with:

Is it possible that dedicated Anti Air Units could have a Button, some as vehicle prioritise on most tanks only that it would prioritise planes. Because right now if the unit is in combat it wont shoot on the planes, or at least I can´t controll it.If its possible to introduce this feature, the player would have more controll and less RNG would be involved.

Will work on that for the next update. Need to find a good icon, though. Might use the old M15 AA HT Vet 1 AA mode as a general item.

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2015, 13:56 PMVipper
I would suggest the following change to valentine:

Valentine
Make it normal light-medium call-in with no recon/artillery abilities adjust cost, CP, veterancy accordingly.

Allow to be upgraded similar to UKF command vehicle giving it the current detect and sexton bomb abilities while reducing its combat abilities. Limited to 1.

Why might I ask? Only thing I might adjust about the tank is its veterancy gain to help it use its boosted Vet 1 ability as Sextons no longer share that barrage with their main barrage. Valentine now costs less pop cap as well.

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2015, 18:21 PMVipper
The vet 2 and vet 3 bonuses for quad and FHT of increased reinforcement should be replaced with something else since this units can no longer reinforce.

I would actually consider lowering DPS and achieving current DPS at VET 3.

Will be looking into adjusting veterancy when upgraded, probably if possible. Also I rather not nerf the DPS of these units atm as they are fragile glasscannons.

Also new minor update to test a WiP feature that may carry onto other factions.

New Feature
15 Dec 2015, 21:09 PM

Why might I ask?

Valentine
By reducing CP and Pop the unit become spam-able as a light-medium tank that retain its utility into late game by providing mini map information. Having 2-3 of them in large games can prove very problematic since they can cover all the map.

Making the ability to recon limit to 1 solves this problem.

Su-85

The SU-85 has allot of DPS that increases dramatically with veterancy bonuses (X0.70X0.80=0.56) plus 1.3 accuracy.

Instead of increasing penetration directly I would suggest moving the penetration to veterancy bonus and removing the reload veterancy bonus, else the units will vet very fast and become deadly once vetted...
16 Dec 2015, 00:28 AM
Donator 11

I like the changes but can you saparate logs for common sense changes and ballance changes? Its critical for relic to implement the first ones like mg reload and abandon rework and it is also more likely that they will implement those basing on what happened to cruzz mod. If they take you as a guy who wants to ballance the game for them your mod may get forgotten sadly.

Also, ballance changes would need a lot more testing.
16 Dec 2015, 00:39 AM

Nice changes! But I have one commment the OKW medic upgrade should cost 20F + 100 MP, and the USF ambulance cost 10F 250MP but the USF ambulance has significant faster healing, I tested it:

USF ambulance healtime:

5 squads all 49.9% health 20 seconds

OKW medic truck healtime:

5 squads all 49.9% health 80 seconds

I think for that price OKW medic truck should have same AoE healing as USF ambulance.

Anyway great job!
16 Dec 2015, 00:48 AM

I think for that price OKW medic truck should have same AoE healing as USF ambulance.

All healing should be like that to be honest
16 Dec 2015, 01:20 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Can you nerf the Airlanding Officer's Charge buff?

Like seriously, +1 SPEED, X0.8 COOLDOWN, X1.4 ACCURACY AND X0.25 RECEIVED ACCURACY IN AN AOE FOR 10 SECONDS FOR 15 FUCKING MUNITIONS EVERY MINUTE AND A HALF!? I HOPE WHOEVER DECIDED THOSE NUMBERS WAS EITHER DRUNK OR HIGH SO THEY HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY THEY DID THIS!

All healing should be like that to be honest

It would be a very simple to way to fix the long-standing bug with medic models getting stuck trying to heal a guy and forcing you to move the squad.
16 Dec 2015, 02:29 AM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

Clever and cautious changes, I like it.
16 Dec 2015, 02:50 AM

In the immortal words of Cruzzi

"Two words, Relic. Copy. Paste."
16 Dec 2015, 03:19 AM

I haven't got to play against any variety of human opponents but I certainly like the direction it's going.

Things like making capture points incorporeal, mine changes and OKW unlocks per truck are all great.

Is there a group going of people to play/test these changes in 1v1 or is it whoever you can find whenever you can find it?
16 Dec 2015, 03:23 AM
Developer Relic Badge

Is there a group going of people to play/test these changes in 1v1 or is it whoever you can find whenever you can find it?

You can find the Steam Group: Here.

So far we've tested the larger game modes, but the smaller game modes will probably need to be set up or requested. Might need to make an event.
Phy
16 Dec 2015, 06:43 AM

Awesome job man. I hope relic takes into account your job.
16 Dec 2015, 10:45 AM
Donator 11

Get this man in the balance team now! :snfAmi:
16 Dec 2015, 10:57 AM
Patrion 14

Not sure if I like the mine change. You invest ammo for 0 MP bleed? Lots of great changes, thats for sure!
16 Dec 2015, 10:58 AM

Battlegroup Headquarters
Added a cost to the Medics to be in line with the other factions due to OKW now having full income.
-Medics must now be purchased as an upgrade. 100 manpower 20 Fuel.

I would merge the retreat point cost and medic cost into one for something like 300/20?.

I would also allow medic to be bought for base truck at 100 manpower 20 Fuel.

Finally since the overwatch commander is meant to use trucks aggressively I would consider a discount the upgrade prices...
17 Dec 2015, 09:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Dec 2015, 10:57 AMStafkeh
Not sure if I like the mine change. You invest ammo for 0 MP bleed? Lots of great changes, thats for sure!

I think the same, the mines were overnerfed.
17 Dec 2015, 10:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Dec 2015, 02:29 AMluvnest
Clever and cautious changes, I like it.

+1.

Fuck dude, this balance mod is everything I have every wanted.
Relic, copy pasta.

Ps: I specially like the new test your brought in, the tear down emplacements, as I often find myself being stuck with a certain emplacement (thus pop I can't use) and there is no option to destroy it.

Cool stuff, :)
PAGES (15)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight